Quick Question

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:57 pm
SEND ME THE INFO AT HOLIDAYEFX@YAHOO.COM

LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:45 pm
FYI, a lot of photoshops allow you to save the pic as a format of your choosing. So you could explore around with that before you give up.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:03 pm
Oh, by no means am I giving up. I am just gonna let it sit for a while. I was kind of frustrated. I did a good job on what I did, and I thought it would be funny as hell. It didnt take long, and I just threw it up there, but it was mine... ya know? I just wanted to put it on here. :|
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:00 am
JayPat wrote:FYI, a lot of photoshops allow you to save the pic as a format of your choosing. So you could explore around with that before you give up.

Yeah, save it as .jpg and it should work just fine.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:28 pm
That was obviously the first thing that I checked, but it didnt give me the option of doing so. There were a bunch of other choices, not .jpg but none of them were compatable with the program. :|
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:45 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:That was obviously the first thing that I checked, but it didnt give me the option of doing so. There were a bunch of other choices, not .jpg but none of them were compatable with the program. :|

Well, then save it as any other type of image (whatever that program allows you) and then use the real photoshop with it. I can assure that photoshop allows you to save any image as .jpg.

If not, you can always look for a image format converter in google.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:54 pm
I dont have photoshot, either. I suck at this, man. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:04 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I dont have photoshot, either. I suck at this, man. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tell me which kind of image that program of yours creates (maybe .png?) and I'll try to find something for you.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:28 pm
It is saved as .htm.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:32 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:It is saved as .htm.

htm???. Then you're saving it as a web page, not as an image. That's why you can't use it as your sig. You can only use images in your sig.

You'll have to create another one and save it as .jpg before adding it as your sig. As you say you don't have Photoshop, the Paint program that comes with windows can save images with that format.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:12 pm
It is a webpage that I edited. Now you are taking away the surprise. :wink:

I will try to edit it with Paint. Thanks. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:51 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:It is a webpage that I edited. Now you are taking away the surprise. :wink:

Hey sf, if its a picture on a website that you edited (how did you do that without taking it from the website and using a photoshop or paint type thing?) then just right click and save it to your pc and then it should be a jpeg.............then you can upload it to photobucket.

Let us know how it goes..........cant wait to see, you did a sig of your own as well man, I thought that Wright one was until I saw the pic on a website...........I was gonna sound you out! :mrgreen:

As far as my pic, you mentioned earlier...........I actually found it on a Warriors fan site under.............."Lonely ass fan, sitting by himself and looking dumb" :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:00 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:It is a webpage that I edited. Now you are taking away the surprise. :wink:

Hey sf, if its a picture on a website that you edited (how did you do that without taking it from the website and using a photoshop or paint type thing?) then just right click and save it to your pc and then it should be a jpeg.............then you can upload it to photobucket.

Let us know how it goes..........cant wait to see, you did a sig of your own as well man, I thought that Wright one was until I saw the pic on a website...........I was gonna sound you out! :mrgreen:

As far as my pic, you mentioned earlier...........I actually found it on a Warriors fan site under.............."Lonely ass fan, sitting by himself and looking dumb" :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: I'll try that, thanks. I dont know how I did it, or even what the hell I did. I needed Powerpoint for a couple projects from school, so I got the student edition which had a bunch of other sh*t thrown in. I just started using it, and I was able to edit some of those websites. Dont ask me what I did to it. I just thought it was kind of funny. I dont know... might just be something I think is funny. I'm scared to put it on here, though. It might be dumb. Everyone has it all hyped up and wanting to see it, but it will turn out sh*tty. :wink:

Again, you could have asked me and I would have told you that I had gotten it from Brandan Wright's webpage. It was the first thing that I found. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:17 pm
Ahhhh!!!! Dammit.... I found a great sig that this guy made... I wanted to go onto that website, put it on here. It was sick.... It was even a .jpg. Nice and easy for me to use. The site isnt opening for me. Can somebody else try that site? See if it is the site or my computer. Thanks. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:29 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

:mrgreen: I'll try that, thanks. I dont know how I did it, or even what the hell I did. I needed Powerpoint for a couple projects from school, so I got the student edition which had a bunch of other sh*t thrown in. I just started using it, and I was able to edit some of those websites. Dont ask me what I did to it. I just thought it was kind of funny. I dont know... might just be something I think is funny. I'm scared to put it on here, though. It might be dumb. Everyone has it all hyped up and wanting to see it, but it will turn out sh*tty. :wink:

Again, you could have asked me and I would have told you that I had gotten it from Brandan Wright's webpage. It was the first thing that I found. :wink:

What you did sounds weird................dont worry about posting it though bud (if you even can! lol), I was a little worried about mine before I put it on.........but I won sig of the year!!!

Also, The Wright thing............lol...........i didnt want to ask cuz it might of seemed like I was sounding you out, and of course, if at that time I thought you were passing it off as yours, I didnt want to expose that as I like you man.

Whats this webpage your trying to open? post the link and Ill give it a go.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum