Now for TMC's favourite............Facebook.

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:54 pm
Hello all,

After the recent raving revelatory success of the "myspace" thread.............and with me noticing a little bit of a trend of people revealing themselves (age and picture wise I mean! :mrgreen: ).

Why dont we see who has a facebook account and set something up on there?............its a little different from myspace, for those of you who dont know it, its more of a simple show yourself and chat a load of stuff.............and is certainly easier to set up for all you non-tech people.

So.............Ill start =

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=530950820

You probably wont be able to view my profile until you register yourself but its damned easy and a cool way to meet people and have fun.

They have groups that you can join to chat about stuff (theres lots of Warriors groups) and anyone can create what ever you like (as evident by the amount of crazy/random/hillarious groups that pop up).

So, hope to see some of you on there, invite me as a friend and............well, yeah.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:26 pm
I know that, after reading this, Pawno will have a boner somewhere in Oz... Finally, some "friend" for that lonlely life of his.

Be careful bigstrads. He'll start by taking you out to a Raiders game, followed by some sweet talk and all that fuss... but it's all a trick. He only has one thing in mind, and that's... Image

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:50 pm
TMC wrote:I know that, after reading this, Pawno will have a boner somewhere in Oz... Finally, some "friend" for that lonlely life of his.

Be careful bigstrads. He'll start by taking you out to a Raiders game, followed by some sweet talk and all that fuss... but it's all a trick. He only has one thing in mind, and that's... Image

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks bud, Ill look out for that dirty Raiders bastard!..................lol.............where the hell do you get you Emoticons from??? I click on more over there and dont get the ones you use!?

So..............you gonna put your "mug-shot" on there? Come on...............
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:58 pm
bigstrads wrote:where the hell do you get you Emoticons from??? I click on more over there and dont get the ones you use!?

I use an extension for Firefox called Smiley Xtra that adds lots of new emoticons. The ones on the board are alright but don't cover the... "special" situations.

bigstrads wrote:So..............you gonna put your "mug-shot" on there? Come on...............

I'm not that easy. You gonna have to work on that a bit more. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:15 pm
TMC wrote:bigstrads wrote:

So..............you gonna put your "mug-shot" on there? Come on...............

I'm not that easy. You gonna have to work on that a bit more. Wink

Well TMC............(Barry White playing in the background)............the way your name is in capitals.............is soooooooooo authoritative..........mmmmm..............yeah............sexy............I like it.

Hows that for buttering you up?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:01 pm
TMC wrote:Image

:shock: I didnt expect to see that right there, man. :wink:
Last edited by sfsfsfgiants on Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:01 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:Image

:shock: I didnt to see that right there, man. :wink:

Then you're doing a good job by quoting it so you can see it more often. :mrgreen:

Return to Off-Topic Forum