for the 18+/21+

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:21 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:here is the actual hobbes =

The truth is coming out, I see... :mrgreen:

I'm gonna tell you a secret. Hobbes is migya. He's just messing with everybody's head.

Don't tell anybody...

(wait...) :banghead: :mrgreen:

If that were true then, after all that crap before, he trully would be the last pic..............
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:45 am
As this thread has lost its original meaning...

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:43 am
bigstrads wrote:Actually.............I think Im going to out who the oldest person is on here, sorry....................its =

HOBBES!..........THE ALL POWERFUL!!!

That's a great creation of a pic Bigstrads! Photoshop?

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:44 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:here is the actual hobbes =

The truth is coming out, I see... :mrgreen:

I'm gonna tell you a secret. Hobbes is migya. He's just messing with everybody's head.

Don't tell anybody...

(wait...) :banghead: :mrgreen:

If that were true then, after all that crap before, he trully would be the last pic..............

That last pic is a good representation of someone else on here. Maybe find a pic with the dark lord and a few little minions around him :wink:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:55 am
migya wrote:That's a great creation of a pic Bigstrads! Photoshop?

Photoshop indeed my man............cant use it very well, but I get by.

migya wrote:That last pic is a good representation of someone else on here. Maybe find a pic with the dark lord and a few little minions around him Wink

Hmmmmm...............wonder who that would be!? :mrgreen:

Here you go Mig, hows this for a pic of the Devil and minions?..........too far?

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:04 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:That last pic is a good representation of someone else on here. Maybe find a pic with the dark lord and a few little minions around him Wink

I don't, but I'm above petty cheap shots in the aftermath of a pissing match that will no longer be tolerated according to the forum rules. "Someone else" (because, apparently, annonymous slander is better than saying the actual name, even if we all know who you're talking about) has already lost their moderator spot and shouldn't continue to provoke people after being punished. That's all I gotta say about that. Lets just talk basketball, like this forum was designed to do.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:11 am
32 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I don't, but I'm above petty cheap shots in the aftermath of a pissing match that will no longer be tolerated according to the forum rules. "Someone else" (because, apparently, annonymous slander is better than saying the actual name, even if we all know who you're talking about) has already lost their moderator spot and shouldn't continue to provoke people after being punished. That's all I gotta say about that. Lets just talk basketball, like this forum was designed to do.

Ok man.............if we cant laugh about previous squables, then want can we do............
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:31 am
Leave it dead and buried, the way it belongs. I'm sure the new moderators of this board (not to mention, hobbes himself) would not be pleased to see another fight break out because one of us refuses to let it go. I haven't mentioned miggy at all since the judgement and I'd appreciate if he gave me the same courtesy. I don't want him "laughing about me", because I don't want him talking about me to begin with.

miggy, I think it's past due that we just agreed to mutually stop pecking at each other. I'm all for that, if you are. The board doesn't need an Episode 24, 25, and 26 of "32 vs Migya". The ball's in your court.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:27 pm
holla at me today! let either aaustria or myself know if you're gonna come out. if you can't, its all good...if you could, let us know if you need a presale ticket ($15) or if you're tryna get on the guestlist ($10 for 18+ before 10:42pm or $5 for 21+ before 11pm)

it's gonna be a packed house so get there early!

"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:33 am
Hey, EMan, how was the party?. Hope you had a great time there, buddy...
Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:51 am
900+ showed up... great event... and eman got fucked up ;]

Didn't see this post until now lol. I do 21+ events in the city (SF) so if you guys ever wanted to come out then let me know ;].

That's me :D

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:06 am
the party was jumpin like shawn marion on crack! like aaustria said, over 900 people showed up, despite the rain. 2:1 girl:guy ratio, alcohol and the vip room! ill post some pics later...my friend has my camera. i told him to hold on to it cuz i didnt feel like losing it.

more events to come...if you missed Sin City, i feel sorry for ya! but you might wanna make sure you come out to our next event (we will post as soon as we get more info).
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:43 am
Sounds cool. Glad you had a good night that day...

aaustria wrote:eman got fucked up ;]

I wouldn't expect anything less. How else would you celebrate your b-day? :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:55 am
Great to see you two had a good time. Way to go on your birthday EMan. Did you score some bich or biches? Post pics of them too :wink:

:mrgreen:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:25 pm
Looks like we all a great weekend. I scored myself with my girlfriend Friday, Saturday and Sunday! :mrgreen: Being a mod, I don't want to go public with these stories so I'll PM you the details if you're interested. It was one of the best weekends in a longggg time.

Great to see you had fun EMan! You too aaustria. :D
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum