Christmas

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:10 pm
I was just wondering how you guys made out for Christmas. I got a 37 inch HDTV that I've been wanting forever, as well as Call of Duty 4 for Xbox 360. Of course, I got more, but these are the big ones that stick in my mind. What did you guys get?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:21 pm
Money, cash... um, no, not hoes. :mrgreen:

Nah, to be honest, I've just gotten a new job that will force me to move to a different city in a matter of months (around march or so), and I gotta save as much as I can to rent some place to stay, paying the flights and so on... In other words, these christmas have been saving time for me, as I won't get paid til the end of the first month.

Now that I'm talking about it, I won't be able to post for around three months once that happens. It's just a temporal absence, but wanted to warn everybody before it happens.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:34 pm
DAMN??? 3 months, TMC?! What the hell are we gonna do without you?? Whose gonna manage this place?? That's definitely terrible news to us, brother, but I'm sure you'll be having tons of new opportunities at your new job, so I wish you all the best, man!

Back to the topic... my parents shocked me with an iPhone. That baby is SICK. Its the best present I got, by far! Very cool device.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:06 pm
Yeah, TMC, this place will go into shambles without you, man.... :shock:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:18 pm
32 wrote:DAMN??? 3 months, TMC?! What the hell are we gonna do without you?? Whose gonna manage this place?? That's definitely terrible news to us, brother, but I'm sure you'll be having tons of new opportunities at your new job, so I wish you all the best, man!

Thanks, 32, sfsfsfsgiants. Don't worry about my absence. You'll manage to keep the site working. Nobody is really essential, other than hobbes.

The worst part of it is that I won't be able to post during the playoffs. I guess that I'll be able to catch a few games here and there, but it's not the same if I can't read what everybody has to say on this board. :banghead:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:21 pm
I got money, moolah, and green paper. In other words... I got cash money. Didn't want anything really since I ask money for Christmas. But my sister gave me a Warriors 2008 calender, banner and hat. Then my parents gave me a Baron and SJax jersey. That's the most I've ever got in years disregarding the money.

No TMC for 3 months? What will the NFL Thread be like?!? It'll be pawno, me, and sf? Oh well, that just means me and sf can attack pawno whenever we please. :mrgreen: Good luck to your new job, bro. And best of luck to your Bucs in the playoffs.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:43 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:It'll be pawno, me, and sf? Oh well, that just means me and sf can attack pawno whenever we please. :mrgreen:

We do that all the time, anyways. It will just be without TMC's Bucs insight. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:17 am
I also got Call of Duty 4, Assassin's Creed, and enough money to buy Xbox live and Forza Motorsport 2. So I've got a lot of work to do on my 360.

I also got a stylin' blue throwback Jax jersey, which I will be wearing when I go to the game this Friday vs. Nuggets. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:37 am
JayPat wrote:I also got Call of Duty 4.

Let me know what you think of it. I really love mine.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:40 am
I will. Surprisingly, I haven't touched it since I've really been addicted to Assassin's Creed and playing my new Xbox Live, Halo 3 style. I played a little of the ghillie suit mission at a friend's house, and was impressed.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:23 am
xbaywarrior wrote:No TMC for 3 months? What will the NFL Thread be like?!? It'll be pawno, me, and sf? Oh well, that just means me and sf can attack pawno whenever we please. :mrgreen: Good luck to your new job, bro. And best of luck to your Bucs in the playoffs.

Thanks, bro. Don't sleep on The NFL Thread. I want you all to reach 200 pages by the time I come back. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:49 am
TMC wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:No TMC for 3 months? What will the NFL Thread be like?!? It'll be pawno, me, and sf? Oh well, that just means me and sf can attack pawno whenever we please. :mrgreen: Good luck to your new job, bro. And best of luck to your Bucs in the playoffs.

Thanks, bro. Don't sleep on The NFL Thread. I want you all to reach 200 pages by the time I come back. :wink:

I'll spam the thread as best as I can. I mean it did only take a year and couple months to get to 100 pages. So getting to 200 pages in less than 3 months should be a stroll in the park. :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:51 am
xbaywarrior wrote:I'll spam the thread as best as I can.

Shouldn't be hard. Just follow the lessons of the master, sfsfsfsgiants. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:52 am
TMC wrote:

Shouldn't be hard. Just follow the lessons of the master, sfsfsfsgiants. :mrgreen:

By the time he sees that post, he sure will say something. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:54 am
xbaywarrior wrote:
TMC wrote:

By the time he sees that post, he sure will say something. :mrgreen:

You think so??? WHY???? :shock:

(Ok, I'll stop. No reason to have one pick-on-sfsfsfsfsgiants day each month) :mrgreen:
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum