Super Car...300 MPG

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:15 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:It is the same concept with you and doing bitches. :roll:

Would have to be like that, no eye to eye contact, unless the eye of the dik ofcourse

That bich has a shocking ugly head! Good body so the bag would be in full use with a bich like that

Just two that were on the top of my head, there. I could go deeper...

But I talk about it to stir up humour and brotherly bonding on here, #32 does it just to be bold and rather crude.

You don't like talking about ladies? You would be in a very minor group because most of the boys on here are in to it, just like god made it :)

The difference is that you constantly border on the line between humor and disrespect. A lot of times, you are leaning more towards the latter.

In your opinion my very young friend :wink: Just to educate you, noone complained a year ago, before you arrived, and many actually joined in the humour, it was no offense to anyone and just a fun time between men. You don't like it, don't join in, noone forces you to. If it is really concerning to you, we can have a discussion with the members of the forum, including hobbes the administrator, and see what everyone thinks and get a majority opinion. What ever decision is reached, it applies to everyone, not just any particular poster

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:22 pm
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:

Would have to be like that, no eye to eye contact, unless the eye of the dik ofcourse

That bich has a shocking ugly head! Good body so the bag would be in full use with a bich like that

But I talk about it to stir up humour and brotherly bonding on here, #32 does it just to be bold and rather crude.

You don't like talking about ladies? You would be in a very minor group because most of the boys on here are in to it, just like god made it :)

The difference is that you constantly border on the line between humor and disrespect. A lot of times, you are leaning more towards the latter.

In your opinion my very young friend :wink: Just to educate you, noone complained a year ago, before you arrived, and many actually joined in the humour, it was no offense to anyone and just a fun time between men. You don't like it, don't join in, noone forces you to. If it is really concerning to you, we can have a discussion with the members of the forum, including hobbes the administrator, and see what everyone thinks and get a majority opinion. What ever decision is reached, it applies to everyone, not just any particular poster

First of all, DO NOT bring my age into anything. Do not look at me, and my age, and overgeneralize that I know nothing. Dont even start doing that sh*t. I really dont get mad about a whole lot of things. For the most part, in my opinion, I am pretty easy going. The thing that I dispise the most is when people overgeneralize people, either by age, race, sex, culture, or a big mix of all of the above. You hit a nerve, man. The thing that gets me is the fact that you guys had no idea how young I was until I said it. Now, you use something that I told you guys to help you undermine my credibility? Come on, now.

I am not the only one complaining about this. You know that as well as I do. I wont start naming names about this, but you know who you are. If you want to have a discussion about this with some other people, fine by me. I think that you would be surprised by what you see.

Lastly, I have NEVER even pretended that I was speaking for everybody. I speak for myself. If someone has something to add, they can add it, but I will not do it for them.

I would love to get a majority opinion. Just to keep us in context, here. Make it happen, MOD. :roll:

If more people disagree with me, fine, I will admit that I am wrong, and publicly apologize to you. If more people see it like I do, would you do the same?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:34 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:

First of all, DO NOT bring my age into anything. Do not look at me, and my age, and overgeneralize that I know nothing. Dont even start doing that sh*t. I really dont get mad about a whole lot of things. For the most part, in my opinion, I am pretty easy going. The thing that I dispise the most is when people overgeneralize people, either by age, race, sex, culture, or a big mix of all of the above. You hit a nerve, man. The thing that gets me is the fact that you guys had no idea how young I was until I said it. Now, you use something that I told you guys to help you undermine my credibility? Come on, now.

I am not the only one complaining about this. You know that as well as I do. I wont start naming names about this, but you know who you are. If you want to have a discussion about this with some other people, fine by me. I think that you would be surprised by what you see.

Lastly, I have NEVER even pretended that I was speaking for everybody. I speak for myself. If someone has something to add, they can add it, but I will not do it for them.

I would love to get a majority opinion. Just to keep us in context, here. Make it happen, MOD. :roll:

If more people disagree with me, fine, I will admit that I am wrong, and publicly apologize to you. If more people see it like I do, would you do the same?

I don't like when someone calls me out and yet doesn't for someone else doing the same thing! You get wound up by bringing up age, others get wound up for being called out for something else. Fact is you are quite young and though I respect people regardless of age, this may well be a subject where your youth and thus lack of life experience goes against you. As I said, the type of humour talk, be it somewhat black humour, has been around this forum since I arrived and noone before had a problem and many joined in, all good fun, noone getting offended.

Again, I'm all for group discussion, always was and I am not one that is afraid of apologising, as I have done in that past, recent past actually. Tings wil be fair for everyone, not just paying attention to one particular person

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:50 pm
migya wrote:Again, I'm all for group discussion.

Okay, you want to get that set up for us, or should I?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:09 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

People will read this thread and say whether they want such a thread. I'm pretty sure the majority of the members of this forum think all this talk is a waste of time and don't have much of a problem. Should enough people say they want a discussion, that's what will happen

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:30 am
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

People will read this thread and say whether they want such a thread. I'm pretty sure the majority of the members of this forum think all this talk is a waste of time and don't have much of a problem. Should enough people say they want a discussion, that's what will happen

Oh, god... Again???. Come on, guys. It's christmas!!!.

I've already expressed my point of view several times before. A joke shouldn't be confused with, as sfsfsfsfgiants calls it, an overgeneralization of people. It's just a way to make the board a bit more interesting and not as dull as a board in which only bball can be talked about.

Please, don't confuse both concepts. No member of this board actually has such short-sighted views on people.

Now, if everybody feels offended by suck remarks, the only option I see is allowing such comments only on the private board (although nobody uses it, and I doubt that will happen anytime soon...).

Let's discuss this here. If everybody wants to change our approach to the issue, it will change. But that will need a majority of votes.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:41 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Please, don't confuse both concepts. No member of this board actually has such short-sighted views on people.

I am really questioning that, based on some people's posts on here.

But, yeah, seriously, it is Christmas, and I really dont want to deal with this. Can we pick this up tomorrow, guys? I picked a bad time to start this. :|
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:05 am
What's there to pick up? Here's a factual timeline of this thread:

1) We began a thread about a car that can drive 300 miles for every gallon of gas it drinks.
2) I made a childish metaphor out of a silly question that pretty much EVERYONE has heard before. No one took it seriously.
3) TMC made a funny, joking remark about it.
4) I acknowledge that migya would make a huge deal out of it when he arrived.
5) migya arrived and made a huge deal out of it.
6) sfsfsfgiants decided to defend my stance by pointing out that migya is the only person on this forum who gets into useless spats out of sheer disrespect; not simply limited to a heated argument like the rest of us (fact).
7) migya blew up (like he always does).
8) TMC brought up Christmas and sfsfsfgiants dropped it, like the bigger man.

What's to pick up? Everyone on this forum is used to this sort of behavior from migya. Hell, I'd wager this is a typical migya-themed thread. Lots of references to inappropriateness, a heated argument, with personal attacks brought forth by migya, and a resolution upon TMC's arrival. Typical miggy thread.

Like SoCoolBob, we've learned to try and ignore it... but, as sfsfsfgiants just displayed, at times it can be so insanely personal and bothersome that something has to be said to keep our crooked moderator in his place. Until he steps out of line with another racist or sexist tirade (in many of our opinions, just a matter of time), he's free to roam this forum as a crooked joke of a moderator. We tried to put an end to this nonsense last week, but nothing came of it after TMC locked the thread. migya will continue to step out of line, call people out, pretend to be the victim, make trouble in threads, and say things WAY over the line that would be call for instant banishment if a Jazz fan or poster with less than 10 posts said them... but, for some reason, miggy always gets a free pass.

sfsfsfgiants, I suggest we just try ignoring the guy. We've proven how loony he is; its common knowledge amidst the forum by now. Just let him be himself and he'll lose his power within a matter of time.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:23 pm
Most entertaining ;]

That's me :D
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:43 pm
Agreed. :mrgreen: We all totally called that migya would turn this thread into a spat and, waddayaknow? He did. :wink:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:15 pm
Well... i am so sorry because my thread become the battlefield between miggy -32,sfsfsfgiants....

btw, i hope u guys could let it go and i know different people have different level of humour sense. Personally, i have no problem with the jokes u guys made so far as long not involved to parents or some racist.If i ever hurt u guys in the past by my jokes and i am sorry..oke...but did i ever make a joke before...hmmm...i don't know...maybe not... :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:15 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

But, yeah, seriously, it is Christmas, and I really dont want to deal with this. Can we pick this up tomorrow, guys? I picked a bad time to start this. :|

Okay it's not Christmas anymore, you may all resume. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:41 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Okay it's not Christmas anymore, you may all resume. :mrgreen:

:wink: We already have. I wouldnt post on here, though, until after Christmas was done.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:02 am
xbaywarrior wrote:Okay it's not Christmas anymore, you may all resume. :mrgreen:

Glad to see you try to make things easier for everybody on the board...Image

:wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:37 am
:-({|=

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum