Favorite KNBR guys?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Favorite KNBR show?

Brian Murphy/Paul McCaffery
2
25%
Gary Radnich
2
25%
Bob Fitzgerald/Rod Brooks
1
13%
Tom Tolbert/Ralph Barbiari
2
25%
Damon Bruce
1
13%
Other
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 8

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13539
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:33 pm
Ric Bucher would, too. Unbelievable to me. If you have your choice out of anyone in the league and you're not taking either Dwight Howard (who I would take) or LeBron James (whom I can logically see other people taking), you're an idiot.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:00 pm
I am going to sort of redirect this a little bit.... after listening to Eric Byrnes fill in for Ralph and Tom, I dreamed of the day that he could have his own show on KNBR. He is just that good. My question to you guys is this: what sports figure, any guy, any sport, as long as we have heard of him, would you like to hear on talk radio? My vote, obviously, is Eric Byrnes.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:47 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:My question to you guys is this: what sports figure, any guy, any sport, as long as we have heard of him, would you like to hear on talk radio?


I'm gonna be a homer here and say... ADONAL FOYLE!!! :wink:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21412
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:52 am
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:My question to you guys is this: what sports figure, any guy, any sport, as long as we have heard of him, would you like to hear on talk radio?


I'm gonna be a homer here and say... ADONAL FOYLE!!! :wink:



I go with Quinton Rampage Jackson of the UFC :mrgreen:
He's one funny muthafuka
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:27 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:My question to you guys is this: what sports figure, any guy, any sport, as long as we have heard of him, would you like to hear on talk radio?


I'm gonna be a homer here and say... ADONAL FOYLE!!! :wink:



I go with Quinton Rampage Jackson of the UFC :mrgreen:
He's one funny muthafuka


mateen cleaves! and i would call in to ask questions like "how does it feel to be the highest paid cheerleader in sports history?"
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13539
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:29 am
Latrel Sprewell.

'Nuff said.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:35 am
32 wrote:Latrel Sprewell.

'Nuff said.


Show me the f*cking money!!! I need to feed my family!!! :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:59 pm
I can't really listen to any of them, truthfully. The banality and time spent on what is really not that important is ludicrous. I guess if I had to pick, it would be Radnich, because he so clearly does not take it seriously, recognizing it is just show biz. Razor has a voice that would be outlawed as torture at Guantanamo, even by Alberto Gonzales, and his questions are rambling and long.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests

cron