Earthquake....

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:22 pm
Shoot... Oracle Arena is the best place to be because it has the best atmosphere and the best set of people sitting right next to you! :wink: :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:43 pm
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:California is the best place. :mrgreen: :wink:


Even LA? :wink:


Fuc(k) LA.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:05 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:California is the best place. :mrgreen: :wink:


Even LA? :wink:


Fuc(k) LA.


And Sacramento?

(Yeah, I'm destroying the logic of your argument step by step. By the time we end this topic, you'll end up hating Cali, except for the Bay Area) :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:57 pm
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:California is the best place. :mrgreen: :wink:


Even LA? :wink:


Fuc(k) LA.


And Sacramento?

(Yeah, I'm destroying the logic of your argument step by step. By the time we end this topic, you'll end up hating Cali, except for the Bay Area) :mrgreen:


I dont mind Sac-town. They really dont bug me. I dispise LA, and that is the only really place in California I hate, so dont try me. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:50 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I dont mind Sac-town. They really dont bug me. I dispise LA, and that is the only really place in California I hate, so dont try me. :mrgreen:


McAfee Coliseum? :wink:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:32 pm
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I dont mind Sac-town. They really dont bug me. I dispise LA, and that is the only really place in California I hate, so dont try me. :mrgreen:


McAfee Coliseum? :wink:


On Sundays during football season, nah I dont like it, but anytime else, I dont mind it. I dont mind the A's, and I like that it is in the same center as Oracle. :wink:
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron