Earthquake....

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 661
» Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:12 pm
who felt it?

I did. At my house in San Ramon. I used to live right off Alum Rock too. Dayum.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:54 pm
I was in Fremont watching the game when it hit. Pretty damn wierd. A friend of mine called from Modesto and felt it there.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21960
» Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:14 pm
How often do you guys get earthquakes there? It is one of the earthquake centers in the world

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:14 pm
i live right next to the hayward fault and i swear on mamas it lasted a minute from what i felt...45 second AT LEAST.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:23 pm
i was driving at that time, maybe that's why i can't feel it. :mrgreen:
keep listening KNBR for W's game.... :wink:
At least California is better than Japan....
Last time, my country got big big earthquake and destroy so many facility and native house....horrible. :?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:46 pm
migya wrote:How often do you guys get earthquakes there? It is one of the earthquake centers in the world


I really havn't felt one that strong, ever. We get small ones daily, most so small you cant feel them. Its been a long time since I have been able to feel one, and I was about ten miles away from the epicenter.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:33 pm
migya wrote:How often do you guys get earthquakes there? It is one of the earthquake centers in the world


We get them, they're just not as high of a magnitude as the ones back in the day. We're bound to have a big one sometime soon, though. Or at least that's what they say.

I felt it. I thought I was hallucinating or something but then I asked the people around me and they said they felt it too. It was weird. I've never experienced one like that. Most of them I've felt, I didn't because I was sleeping and then when I woke up everyone was talking about it.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21960
» Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:56 am
GSW United wrote:i was driving at that time, maybe that's why i can't feel it. :mrgreen:
keep listening KNBR for W's game.... :wink:
At least California is better than Japan....
Last time, my country got big big earthquake and destroy so many facility and native house....horrible. :?



Thought Japan was filled to the brim with space aged, martian, earthquake proof buildings???? At least that's how the dirty anime mvies show it :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21960
» Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:03 am
xbaywarrior wrote:
migya wrote:How often do you guys get earthquakes there? It is one of the earthquake centers in the world


We get them, they're just not as high of a magnitude as the ones back in the day. We're bound to have a big one sometime soon, though. Or at least that's what they say.

I felt it. I thought I was hallucinating or something but then I asked the people around me and they said they felt it too. It was weird. I've never experienced one like that. Most of them I've felt, I didn't because I was sleeping and then when I woke up everyone was talking about it.



Lay off the drugs and then you won't have to ask others whether shiit's actually happening or not :mrgreen:

I wouldn't live in an area where disasters are just waiting to happen, you just never know
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:15 am
migya wrote:
GSW United wrote:i was driving at that time, maybe that's why i can't feel it. :mrgreen:
keep listening KNBR for W's game.... :wink:
At least California is better than Japan....
Last time, my country got big big earthquake and destroy so many facility and native house....horrible. :?



Thought Japan was filled to the brim with space aged, martian, earthquake proof buildings???? At least that's how the dirty anime mvies show it :mrgreen:


:mrgreen:

Hentai. What better way to get to know the real Japan? :wink:



There are not many earthquakes around here. And the few we have are rarely above the 4 point richter scale. So not a big deal.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21960
» Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:14 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
GSW United wrote:i was driving at that time, maybe that's why i can't feel it. :mrgreen:
keep listening KNBR for W's game.... :wink:
At least California is better than Japan....
Last time, my country got big big earthquake and destroy so many facility and native house....horrible. :?



Thought Japan was filled to the brim with space aged, martian, earthquake proof buildings???? At least that's how the dirty anime mvies show it :mrgreen:


:mrgreen:

Hentai. What better way to get to know the real Japan? :wink:



There are not many earthquakes around here. And the few we have are rarely above the 4 point richter scale. So not a big deal.



The only earthquakes around my house are the ones I create :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:16 am
migya wrote:The only earthquakes around my house are the ones I create :mrgreen:


Bad digestions? :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21960
» Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:21 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:The only earthquakes around my house are the ones I create :mrgreen:


Bad digestions? :mrgreen:



And expulsions, of more than one kind ::lol:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:34 pm
migya wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
migya wrote:How often do you guys get earthquakes there? It is one of the earthquake centers in the world


We get them, they're just not as high of a magnitude as the ones back in the day. We're bound to have a big one sometime soon, though. Or at least that's what they say.

I felt it. I thought I was hallucinating or something but then I asked the people around me and they said they felt it too. It was weird. I've never experienced one like that. Most of them I've felt, I didn't because I was sleeping and then when I woke up everyone was talking about it.



I wouldn't live in an area where disasters are just waiting to happen, you just never know


Disaster happens everywhere in the US. California has the quakes, the southwest has drought, the southeast and east coast has huricanes, the north gets blizzards, while the midwest gets tornadoes. I follow the good weather. :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:35 pm
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:The only earthquakes around my house are the ones I create :mrgreen:


Bad digestions? :mrgreen:



And expulsions, of more than one kind ::lol:


Umm... thanks for that. Good images you are giving me here.. :wink:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests