Earthquake....

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:12 pm
who felt it?

I did. At my house in San Ramon. I used to live right off Alum Rock too. Dayum.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:54 pm
I was in Fremont watching the game when it hit. Pretty damn wierd. A friend of mine called from Modesto and felt it there.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:14 pm
How often do you guys get earthquakes there? It is one of the earthquake centers in the world

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:14 pm
i live right next to the hayward fault and i swear on mamas it lasted a minute from what i felt...45 second AT LEAST.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:23 pm
i was driving at that time, maybe that's why i can't feel it. :mrgreen:
keep listening KNBR for W's game.... :wink:
At least California is better than Japan....
Last time, my country got big big earthquake and destroy so many facility and native house....horrible. :?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:46 pm
migya wrote:How often do you guys get earthquakes there? It is one of the earthquake centers in the world

I really havn't felt one that strong, ever. We get small ones daily, most so small you cant feel them. Its been a long time since I have been able to feel one, and I was about ten miles away from the epicenter.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:33 pm
migya wrote:How often do you guys get earthquakes there? It is one of the earthquake centers in the world

We get them, they're just not as high of a magnitude as the ones back in the day. We're bound to have a big one sometime soon, though. Or at least that's what they say.

I felt it. I thought I was hallucinating or something but then I asked the people around me and they said they felt it too. It was weird. I've never experienced one like that. Most of them I've felt, I didn't because I was sleeping and then when I woke up everyone was talking about it.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:56 am
GSW United wrote:i was driving at that time, maybe that's why i can't feel it. :mrgreen:
Last time, my country got big big earthquake and destroy so many facility and native house....horrible. :?

Thought Japan was filled to the brim with space aged, martian, earthquake proof buildings???? At least that's how the dirty anime mvies show it :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:03 am
xbaywarrior wrote:

We get them, they're just not as high of a magnitude as the ones back in the day. We're bound to have a big one sometime soon, though. Or at least that's what they say.

I felt it. I thought I was hallucinating or something but then I asked the people around me and they said they felt it too. It was weird. I've never experienced one like that. Most of them I've felt, I didn't because I was sleeping and then when I woke up everyone was talking about it.

Lay off the drugs and then you won't have to ask others whether shiit's actually happening or not :mrgreen:

I wouldn't live in an area where disasters are just waiting to happen, you just never know

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:15 am
migya wrote:
GSW United wrote:i was driving at that time, maybe that's why i can't feel it. :mrgreen:

Thought Japan was filled to the brim with space aged, martian, earthquake proof buildings???? At least that's how the dirty anime mvies show it :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

Hentai. What better way to get to know the real Japan? :wink:

There are not many earthquakes around here. And the few we have are rarely above the 4 point richter scale. So not a big deal.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:14 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

:mrgreen:

Hentai. What better way to get to know the real Japan? :wink:

There are not many earthquakes around here. And the few we have are rarely above the 4 point richter scale. So not a big deal.

The only earthquakes around my house are the ones I create :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:16 am
migya wrote:The only earthquakes around my house are the ones I create :mrgreen:

Bad digestions? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:21 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:The only earthquakes around my house are the ones I create :mrgreen:

And expulsions, of more than one kind ::lol:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:34 pm
migya wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:

I wouldn't live in an area where disasters are just waiting to happen, you just never know

Disaster happens everywhere in the US. California has the quakes, the southwest has drought, the southeast and east coast has huricanes, the north gets blizzards, while the midwest gets tornadoes. I follow the good weather. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:35 pm
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

And expulsions, of more than one kind ::lol:

Umm... thanks for that. Good images you are giving me here.. :wink:
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum