myspace...

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:42 am

All Star
» Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:50 am
xbaywarrior wrote:
EMan32 wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:Looks like we got a lot of Pinoy's in the building. I'm Filipino as well. When people look at me, they'd think I'm Mexican or mixed with African or something. Never their first guess would be Filipino.

Who else is flip here?

yeah im pretty big so i get "are you samoan?" a lot. i dont really have samoan features tho IMO...but i guess my tribal tat(filipino tribal), my size, and the fact that i play volleyball doesnt help the cause ahaha. i know aaustria is pinoy cuz hes been my friend for some years now.

Sweet. So we got four so far.. anymore?

ummm, my first girlfriend was filipina and i was with her for almost 4 years.... does that count?

Role Player
» Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:34 am
hahaha You're filipino by association bro!![/quote]

All Star
» Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:03 pm
I'm married to a Filipina/Portugeese woman.
I've eaten enough lumpia, adobo, chocolate meat, and pon sit (sp?) to be considered honarary WB Filipino. I'll pass on the balut... :wink:
Pass me a San Miguel...

All Star
» Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:08 pm
Jackattack wrote:I'm married to a Filipina/Portugeese woman.
I've eaten enough lumpia, adobo, chocolate meat, and pon sit (sp?) to be considered honarary WB Filipino. I'll pass on the balut... :wink:
Pass me a San Miguel...

haha...i dont even eat balut...well not the bird anyway. everything else is koo with salt.

Franchise Player
» Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:58 pm
Hey guys,

Im not into myspace and dont have an account or anything..............but is this kind of stuff for real? I doubt but wanted to see what you guys thought. =

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=42054486

Its Mullys page. :shock:

Franchise Player
» Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:12 pm
bigstrads wrote:Hey guys,

Im not into myspace and dont have an account or anything..............but is this kind of stuff for real? I doubt but wanted to see what you guys thought. =

That looks fake. I doubt that he has one.

All Star
» Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:14 pm

some athletes/famous people i guess actually have myspaces but a lot of them are fan pages

Franchise Player
» Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:17 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Thought so.........but as Im not a myspacer I thought Id see what you all thought.

So, Sf...........you gonna respond to my PM's? even if its one line.........would be nice you know. :wink:

All Star
» Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:18 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Thought so.........but as Im not a myspacer I thought Id see what you all thought.

So, Sf...........you gonna respond to my PM's? even if its one line.........would be nice you know. :wink:

yeah i know...although some are real..

Franchise Player
» Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:38 pm
bigstrads wrote:So, Sf...........you gonna respond to my PM's? even if its one line.........would be nice you know. :wink:

If I had something to say to you, dont you think that I would say it? I dont need prompting to answer you.

If I was wanting to answer, I would have. I may have something that I want to say at a later time, but for right now, I just dont want to even bother. I dont have anything to say to you.

All Star
» Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:05 pm
uh oh

Franchise Player
» Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:13 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:So, Sf...........you gonna respond to my PM's? even if its one line.........would be nice you know. :wink:

If I had something to say to you, dont you think that I would say it? I dont need prompting to answer you.

If I was wanting to answer, I would have. I may have something that I want to say at a later time, but for right now, I just dont want to even bother. I dont have anything to say to you.

LMAO!!!!!............nice..........thanks alot, thats respect and friendship right there.

Franchise Player
» Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:22 pm
bigstrads wrote:LMAO!!!!!............nice..........thanks alot, thats respect and friendship right there.

It was also great friendship and showing great respect calling me out on something that you had no buisiness calling me out on. You know that if I did have something to say, I would say it... I dont, though, so why push it? :roll:

Franchise Player
» Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:25 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LMAO!!!!!............nice..........thanks alot, thats respect and friendship right there.

It was also great friendship and showing great respect calling me out on something that you had no buisiness calling me out on. You know that if I did have something to say, I would say it... I dont, though, so why push it? :roll:

And what did I call you out on then? (I know what your going to say, and its garbage and the typical mis-understanding that you lose your rag over with people)............and Im not pushing anything, Im ASKING for a response because I actually CARE about this situation and dont want it to be like this............