The never-ending-no-topic-anything-goes topic

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:33 am
breezer_79 wrote:some of the girls I've shagged are also on my myspace, lol...so probably not a good idea.

What?. That makes it a WONDERFUL idea. More power to you. Be the man, Breezer (and if that doesn't work, just tell them you did it for a nonsensical thread in bball board. There's no way that can fail). :mrgreen:

Role Player
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:38 am
Dude, I wanna be able to f*ck some of these girls again sometime in the next millenium, lol. Writing about my sexual exploits via my myspace blog would not be advisable at this juncture lol.

Hall of Famer
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:44 am
Ok, you've got a good reason not to. I'll give you that...

Role Player
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:45 am
hahahaha, I'm hearing a but in there somewhere....

Hall of Famer
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:18 am
breezer_79 wrote:hahahaha, I'm hearing a but in there somewhere....

... BUUUUUT (there's always one but), you can't let that spoil all the fun. Do it under an alias. Pretend to be someone else. Start a different blog and post claiming to be a totally different person. If those girls find it, it might even have an arousing effect if they start thinking about people that shared "exactly the same experiences".

As for the alias, may I suggest a fictional character?. What about someone called Migya out of Perth? :mrgreen:

In short, be sneaky, my friend. Be sneaky. :wink:

Role Player
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:08 pm
Gotta tell you my friend...sneaky is great on many occassions, but I don't think I can take the chance with my little friend. I mean, don't get me wrong, my favourite colour is blue...but I don't like to see it in my balls. If McLovin' is needed I wish to be there to provide the service for all those lovely ladies and I can't do it if they wanna go Lorena Bobbit on me.

Hall of Famer
» Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:17 am
breezer_79 wrote: I mean, don't get me wrong, my favourite colour is blue...but I don't like to see it in my balls.

:mrgreen:

Point taken. Maybe you'd like to add this sentece to your signature, as a reminder? :wink:

EDIT:

WEEEEEEEE!!!! 10001 posts... Image
Last edited by TMC on Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

All Star
» Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:20 am
breezer_79 wrote: I mean, don't get me wrong, my favourite colour is blue...but I don't like to see it in my balls.

AMEN TO THAT!!!...

besides, if any of the girls leave any comments to you on myspace and somehow suspect anything..you're screwed. make sure you have to approve your incoming comments...works for me.

Hall of Famer
» Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:19 am
TMC wrote:WEEEEEEEE!!!! 10001 posts... Image

:D

Way to go brother! You are definately a big part of this forum

Hall of Famer
» Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:22 am
migya wrote:

You know, I'm pissed I missed my 10000 post. I don't know which one it was. I probably wasted in a dumb joke or something like that... Instead of something insightful, here I am talking about blue balls. :wink:

Franchise Player
» Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:49 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

You know, I'm pissed I missed my 10000 post. I don't know which one it was. I probably wasted in a dumb joke or something like that... Instead of something insightful, here I am talking about blue balls. :wink:

Hey, at least you're there.

Hall of Famer
» Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:54 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

The way you're going you'll be there soon. You post like a madman :wink:

Franchise Player
» Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:14 pm
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

The way you're going you'll be there soon. You post like a madman :wink:

:wink:

Hall of Famer
» Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:42 am
migya wrote:The way you're going you'll be there soon. You post like a madman :wink:

You meant it as a good thing, right? :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:48 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:The way you're going you'll be there soon. You post like a madman :wink:

You meant it as a good thing, right? :mrgreen:

Watch it be some Australian word meaning that someone is an ass or something. :wink: