The never-ending-no-topic-anything-goes topic

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:26 pm
badabing8888 wrote:Speaking for California colleges, I went to UC Santa Barbara (also San Diego St my freshman year) and one of the FUNNIEST things is waking up in the morning after a night of paryting and sitting on your balcony watching the girls going down the street in the "Walk of Shame"!

You would see chicks walking home with their hair all jacked, clothes completely disheveled and the same blank stare of "what the **** did I just do last night".

Just ****ing classic. In the course of about 30 min, you will see at least 5 girls making this walk.

That, a bong, and a 32 oz Gatorade were a great way to cure a hangover.

The "Walk of Shame"... Nice. :mrgreen:

Damn. My college years were boring as hell... We didn't have anything like that. Actually, most people around here still live at home during college years. Only those that have to move to other cities (a small percentage of students) get to live college life to its fullest.

All Star
» Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:34 pm
TMC wrote:
badabing8888 wrote:Speaking for California colleges, I went to UC Santa Barbara (also San Diego St my freshman year) and one of the FUNNIEST things is waking up in the morning after a night of paryting and sitting on your balcony watching the girls going down the street in the "Walk of Shame"!

You would see chicks walking home with their hair all jacked, clothes completely disheveled and the same blank stare of "what the **** did I just do last night".

Just ****ing classic. In the course of about 30 min, you will see at least 5 girls making this walk.

The "Walk of Shame"... Nice. :mrgreen:

Damn. My college years were boring as hell... We didn't have anything like that. Actually, most people around here still live at home during college years. Only those that have to move to other cities (a small percentage of students) get to live college life to its fullest.

its the best when watching those "walk of shames" when you look at the girl and say "i did that to her", as she's leaving your room.

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:40 pm
it is even more hilarious to see the same girl doing the same walk the very next morning!

Hall of Famer
» Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:44 pm
badabing8888 wrote:it is even more hilarious to see the same girl doing the same walk the very next morning!

Could be worse...

..."what the **** did I just do last year" :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
» Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:47 pm

:mrgreen: Classic!

Nothing like waking up in the morning, seeing the bitch you just done over and getting up and leaving. You don't want to hang around

Role Player
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:57 am
Whats crackalackin' b*tches?

I can't believe ya'll are gonna let this thread die! Well not me! I am gonna post some absolutely nonsensical bullshit in this motherf*cker so that we can all once again remember the purpose of this thread! To waste time! To take up space! Do not let her die...she means so very much to me and if she dies....well I dunno, I just don't think I'm gonna be able to handle it. Come on guys! Whos with me? Lets get this thread up to 20-30 pages, I think we owe it to ourselves to take this thread past the much vaunted realms of the cheerleader thread.

Ok, now that I've made myself look like an absolute and complete tool I'll follow it up with this...check out the blogs on my myspace! More nonsense to read. If you're not a fan of disjointed rants I probably wouldn't recommend it, but otherwise...go have a squizz.

http://www.myspace.com/breezer79

Hall of Famer
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:03 am
Damn, Breezer. So your only purpose on this thread is to increase the number of visits to your myspace page... Well, it works. :wink:

Hopefully this piece will stir up some conversation on the thread (read it, b*tches. It won't kill you. I'm almost sure of that):

The Death of the Hot Looking Chick (OCT 06)

Somewhere in my early twenties I figured out a valuable lesson in life that until then, had eluded me like the truth often eludes immature boys. That lesson was simply this…

Really hot looking chicks are about as useless as tits on a bullfrog.

When I was younger, I was dreamer, an idealist. I thought that you could accomplish anything in life if you worked hard enough, and that to make it in this world, you needed a beautiful woman on your arm to make you seem more important than others. Television taught me that garbage, as well as images I saw in magazines, and movies. But one thing I never realized until it was almost too late is that beauty is just an illusion. It's a commodity; that virtually never makes anyone happy, unless there is some substance to it somewhere. Which never happens anyway.

My friends helped me learn this lesson back in the mid 90's. They kept telling me that dating a really hot looking chick was a waste of time and effort. I just couldn't see where they were coming from, seeing as how they really didn't practiced what they preached. I.E., they never dated or fucked with anyone that would be considered a "7", much less an "8" or "9," and God forbid the elusive "10."

But they had learned from other's mistakes. You see, any fool can learn from his or her own mistakes. It takes a wise man to learn from other's failures. These were wise men indeed!

How many times did we see a guy who looked just like us, have to carry around a hot looking chick that caused them more grief than it was worth. From kissing their asses, to having to fight just about every time they went out in public. Every other guy in town would try to hit on their girlfriend, and if your any sort of man, if that happens right in your face, you have to fight. Sounds barbaric, but trust me, if you don't, no woman would want you. No woman wants to date another bitch that backs down from a challenge. They want a man who will "protect" them, not hide behind them!

So, yeah, these guys would have to kiss ass, do stuff they really didn't want to do, have to live with the insecurity that at any moment, their beloved would leave them for a bigger, better, deal, and have to constantly fight off creeps who are trying to take what's there's.

And for what???

The ***** is the same when the lights turn off, anyway, so what are you really getting?? Actually, truth be told, the *****'s worse, and I'll explain why.

A good-looking chick does not do things others HAVE to do in order to keep a mate happy.

Oral sex?

Barely, if ever.

Anal sex?

Out of the question.

All you really get is some missionary bullshit, and if you're lucky, you might even get to have some doggy.

>>

Why is that?

>>

Well, it's quite simple.

These girls don't have to do it. They think they're above that ****! They already have you, and in their minds, THEY'RE doing YOU the favor by being with you. You're the one who's expendable, because they know as well as you do, that you can be replaced by a better looking, richer, man in a finger snap.

Who the **** wants that??

Yes, these were the lessons my friend and I learned. We saw it firsthand, and thanked God we didn't have to live through personally, although one of us went off the reservation. He began dating a girl who looked like a bustier version of Nicole Kidman, but quickly learned that she was a piece of ****, who caused him more grief that any man should ever have to endure. But thankfully, he has now learned, and acts accordingly.

A slightly less attractive girl will kiss YOUR ass, and treat you like a GOD. They will do as they're told, suck dick like a champ, and even fork over entire paychecks. That's an extreme scenario, but trust me, it does happen more often than you think. All kidding aside, an average to slightly under average looking chick became a commodity because your life was just so much easier being with them. Not as many cockblockers trying to take what's yours, and much less maintenance, which just makes life more enjoyable. Okay, so maybe they aren't the greatest things to have on your arm in public, but so ****ing what?

Is it a competition?

Who cares what others think. As long as your gas tank is constantly full, and your getting driven around town, what do you have to complain about?

NOTHING!

Sadly, though, that secret that my friends and I had learned in the mid-nineties has been let out of the bag. Other men have followed suit, and now, average looking chicks are being treated like royalty. And their heads are now totally gassed up!

How many times have I gone to a club in the past few years and seen girls who are at least 20 pounds overweight, or have very average faces, get sweated on by 5 dudes at a time???? If I've seen it once, I've seen it a million!

And guess what? Now it's the "BEAUTY QUEEN" who sits in the corner not being talked to. They wonder why, and the answer is this.

Average has become the new beautiful, and beautiful has become the new ugly.

If you think I'm lying or exaggerating, go to a club this weekend, wait until the end of the night when the music stops and the lights turn on, and you'll see who's getting hit on by drunken idiots, and who's in the corner, alone, digging in her purse for some car keys.

Trust me on this.

The only value a hot looking chick has nowadays, is to older men in their mid 40's who are only interested in having an arm-piece. But heck, that can be a lucrative thing for these girls, so they don't get my sympathy at all!

You get what you pay for!

In conclusion...

Don't feel bad for ole' Dan though. The secret might be let out, but he's adjusted, and changed his game up to a new level.

And by the way, please don't comment about this dating thing "not being a game" bullshit. We all know it's a game, whether you choose to admit it or not. I'd rather be honest and up front, and admit that it's all a game.

So let the best player win!

Discuss...

Role Player
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:12 am
LoL, intially I was just shocked that no one had posted in this thread for such a long time. Then I thought f*ck it, I'll make conversation by making a dildo of myself, then I thought hmmmmm may as well show myself to be a complete tool and let them read my myspace blogs, lol. Ok, you caught me...now go read my blogs b*tches! lol

You da MAN TMC!

Hall of Famer
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:22 am
breezer_79 wrote:Ok, you caught me...now go read my blogs b*tches! lol

I'm doing it right now... You lost me on the waffles one (5 paragraphs to go to the point... had some time to kill right :mrgreen: ), but I like a couple of the other entries.

There are a few pearls scattered here and there:

All you women out there suck

One can only wish... :mrgreen:

Role Player
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:30 am
LoL, the waffles blog was funny, cause it came together over the course of the day. Started it in the morning, added more after lunch, then posted it and remembered I hadn't written about my waffle addiction as yet...hence the fact that it is a disjointed mess, lol.

Thanks for the compliment bro. :)

Hall of Famer
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:05 am
The Death of the Hot Looking Chick (OCT 06)

Somewhere in my early twenties I figured out a valuable lesson in life that until then, had eluded me like the truth often eludes immature boys. That lesson was simply this…

Really hot looking chicks are about as useless as tits on a bullfrog.

When I was younger, I was dreamer, an idealist. I thought that you could accomplish anything in life if you worked hard enough, and that to make it in this world, you needed a beautiful woman on your arm to make you seem more important than others. Television taught me that garbage, as well as images I saw in magazines, and movies. But one thing I never realized until it was almost too late is that beauty is just an illusion. It's a commodity; that virtually never makes anyone happy, unless there is some substance to it somewhere. Which never happens anyway.

My friends helped me learn this lesson back in the mid 90's. They kept telling me that dating a really hot looking chick was a waste of time and effort. I just couldn't see where they were coming from, seeing as how they really didn't practiced what they preached. I.E., they never dated or fucked with anyone that would be considered a "7", much less an "8" or "9," and God forbid the elusive "10."

But they had learned from other's mistakes. You see, any fool can learn from his or her own mistakes. It takes a wise man to learn from other's failures. These were wise men indeed!

How many times did we see a guy who looked just like us, have to carry around a hot looking chick that caused them more grief than it was worth. From kissing their asses, to having to fight just about every time they went out in public. Every other guy in town would try to hit on their girlfriend, and if your any sort of man, if that happens right in your face, you have to fight. Sounds barbaric, but trust me, if you don't, no woman would want you. No woman wants to date another bitch that backs down from a challenge. They want a man who will "protect" them, not hide behind them!

So, yeah, these guys would have to kiss ass, do stuff they really didn't want to do, have to live with the insecurity that at any moment, their beloved would leave them for a bigger, better, deal, and have to constantly fight off creeps who are trying to take what's there's.

And for what???

The ***** is the same when the lights turn off, anyway, so what are you really getting?? Actually, truth be told, the *****'s worse, and I'll explain why.

A good-looking chick does not do things others HAVE to do in order to keep a mate happy.

Oral sex?

Barely, if ever.

Anal sex?

Out of the question.

All you really get is some missionary bullshit, and if you're lucky, you might even get to have some doggy.

>>

Why is that?

>>

Well, it's quite simple.

These girls don't have to do it. They think they're above that ****! They already have you, and in their minds, THEY'RE doing YOU the favor by being with you. You're the one who's expendable, because they know as well as you do, that you can be replaced by a better looking, richer, man in a finger snap.

Who the **** wants that??

Yes, these were the lessons my friend and I learned. We saw it firsthand, and thanked God we didn't have to live through personally, although one of us went off the reservation. He began dating a girl who looked like a bustier version of Nicole Kidman, but quickly learned that she was a piece of ****, who caused him more grief that any man should ever have to endure. But thankfully, he has now learned, and acts accordingly.

A slightly less attractive girl will kiss YOUR ass, and treat you like a GOD. They will do as they're told, suck dick like a champ, and even fork over entire paychecks. That's an extreme scenario, but trust me, it does happen more often than you think. All kidding aside, an average to slightly under average looking chick became a commodity because your life was just so much easier being with them. Not as many cockblockers trying to take what's yours, and much less maintenance, which just makes life more enjoyable. Okay, so maybe they aren't the greatest things to have on your arm in public, but so ****ing what?

Is it a competition?

Who cares what others think. As long as your gas tank is constantly full, and your getting driven around town, what do you have to complain about?

NOTHING!

Sadly, though, that secret that my friends and I had learned in the mid-nineties has been let out of the bag. Other men have followed suit, and now, average looking chicks are being treated like royalty. And their heads are now totally gassed up!

How many times have I gone to a club in the past few years and seen girls who are at least 20 pounds overweight, or have very average faces, get sweated on by 5 dudes at a time???? If I've seen it once, I've seen it a million!

And guess what? Now it's the "BEAUTY QUEEN" who sits in the corner not being talked to. They wonder why, and the answer is this.

Average has become the new beautiful, and beautiful has become the new ugly.

If you think I'm lying or exaggerating, go to a club this weekend, wait until the end of the night when the music stops and the lights turn on, and you'll see who's getting hit on by drunken idiots, and who's in the corner, alone, digging in her purse for some car keys.

Trust me on this.

The only value a hot looking chick has nowadays, is to older men in their mid 40's who are only interested in having an arm-piece. But heck, that can be a lucrative thing for these girls, so they don't get my sympathy at all!

You get what you pay for!

In conclusion...

Don't feel bad for ole' Dan though. The secret might be let out, but he's adjusted, and changed his game up to a new level.

And by the way, please don't comment about this dating thing "not being a game" bullshit. We all know it's a game, whether you choose to admit it or not. I'd rather be honest and up front, and admit that it's all a game.

So let the best player win!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hall of Famer
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:10 am
migya wrote: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now that's what I call enthusiasm. :mrgreen:

Role Player
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:13 am
LoL, makes me wish I'd written it. ;)

Hall of Famer
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:19 am
breezer_79 wrote:LoL, makes me wish I'd written it. ;)

That's easy to solve. Do it for your next entry (something similar, you know. Not the same one).

What about..."The Death of the Skank"? :wink:

Role Player
» Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:28 am
LoL, Yeah plagreism ain't my bag baby. Who knows what my next blog will be about...possibly something tattoo related...Its that or women I'm thinking, cause I am an absolute f*ckin' manho at the moment. Looooooving the single life. THat said, some of the girls I've shagged are also on my myspace, lol...so probably not a good idea.