The never-ending-no-topic-anything-goes topic

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Starting Lineup
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:25 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
d1mex wrote:
migya wrote:
d1mex wrote:I dont know if you know this xbay, but Bellarmine, the school me and Joe go to, is an all guys College Prep school, so the only time we see a bunch of girls together are mixers and **** like that.

You poor bastard! You should have fought your parents over that and demanded to go to a public, boys and girls school. No matter what anybody says, mixing boys and girls togather is a must for proper social development and that starts at a young age.

Got to get out and get with the girld man, do it now and get a good circle of friends happening, including girls ofcourse

im applying to UNLV, so if i get in, which i should, the party begins day 1 :)

if i even mention chico state my dad will kill me...

Na, man, screw UNLV, do Chico State. :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:44 pm
Then........ dont tell him. Just go. :mrgreen: :wink:

Seriously, find some other party school.

http://cache.cow.net/works/octothorpe/partcoll.oct

http://americasbestonline.net/cparty.htm

http://encarta.msn.com/college_article_partyheartyschools/that_party_the_heartiest.html

Find a college that also has good academics, with a decent tuition, and wild fricken parties, print out the stuff you want your dad to see, and thank me later. :mrgreen:

All Star
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:51 pm
santa barbara, santa cruz, chico, UNLV...hell even USD

Franchise Player
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:52 pm
I would put Chico ahead of all of those.

If you go to USD, you can party with Tony Gwynn. :headbang:

Franchise Player
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:59 pm
And I'll be honest here: I dont party.... at all.

The school that I go to will actually be a quiet school. I wouldnt even mind one that bans parties. Academics all the way for me. Sports, too. :mrgreen:

So, d1mex, you and I aint going to the same school. :wink:

Starting Lineup
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:46 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:And I'll be honest here: I dont party.... at all.

The school that I go to will actually be a quiet school. I wouldnt even mind one that bans parties. Academics all the way for me. Sports, too. :mrgreen:

So, d1mex, you and I aint going to the same school. :wink:

what grade you in? im a big golfer and i wish to get a scholorship somewhere in possible. so florida and unlv are up there. basically i want like a big campus with hot chicks, a great sports program, and parties all day every day.

Franchise Player
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:58 pm
Sophmore. I am looking at Cal, maybe Stanford, San Jose State, Santa Clara. Local school.

If you are a golfer, why not Stanford?

Just so you know, you need to get Powell, Rooney, and J-Rich out of your picture... :wink:

Role Player
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:10 pm
d1mex wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
EMan32 wrote:
d1mex wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
well high school dances are different than if you were to go to a club. if you go to a club you can easily just get up on a girl. whether they keep goin with you or not is theirr choice but dont get butt hurt. at a high school dance it all depends...most dances you have a date ie sadies, homecoming, winter ball, prom...other dances i guess yeah you ask a girl to dance n then just take it where it goes...dont force it tho..make it smooth...like just dance n then at one point take her hand, turn her around, then when her back is to you step to her n hold her by her waist. simple ish like that

True, plus I go to a College Prep school (Bellarmine), so there were fuckin teachers walking right in the middle of the gym with flashlights killin it.

Of course its better in a club when chicks have some drinks in them. It was the first dance of the year, so I just kinda danced around girls, they saw my thizz dance. I tried doing the Soulja Boy dance, but I dont do it that good.

But yeah, I saw this one indian nerd guy ask this chick and I heard her say no im cool, I felt bad for the guy. But hell, hes trying, and I didnt even fuckin ask, so I got to commend him for that.

Any more tips?

Dude. Im a junior at Bellarmine too. Ronald?

Naw man, Ron goes to goldenstateofmind. Who's you? Greg? Kato? Paul? Im Jordan so yeah this is weird.....

Na this is Joe.

do you got tosu 5th period?

No 6th

whats your last name joe?

DeRose

arent you in tosu 5th?

No 6th haha. Im positive.

Role Player
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:56 pm
DAMMIT! I always get in on these interesting non basketball threads to far in, lol. Sh*t, bugger, f*ck. Well, I've certainly started off well. To our young friends in here. You've been given some good advice, but the best advice in all of it is that all women are different. Whats works for one doesn't work for others. Play to your strengths my man...if she still doesn't like you, she ain't worth it...move on. Plenty of good looking girls out the...and the reality is that if you don't have confidence that you can get a girl, you'll settle for a pigdog...and I really don't wish that on anyone. If shes fat put her back my man...

All that said, I'm with Migya as far as condoms are concerned. They're evil, evil little things. If you don't know her from a bar of soap...the reality is that you're better off wrappin' it though. Once you've known her for a lil' bit though...if your piece hasn't fallen and you have no red irritated skin or itching...you should be good to go. Although, and this must be said for the safety of our younger brethren...if it smells funky...DO NOT go sticking your face in it! I don't care what she says. In the words of Eddie Murphy...tell her to have a coke and a smile and shut the f*ck up...then run the f*ck out the house! Do not pass go! Do not collect $200...just run your ass home! Clothes are not a necessity.

This of course doesn't come from personal experience...I just knew this guy once...lol.

Starting Lineup
» Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:20 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Sophmore. I am looking at Cal, maybe Stanford, San Jose State, Santa Clara. Local school.

If you are a golfer, why not Stanford?

Just so you know, you need to get Powell, Rooney, and J-Rich out of your picture... :wink:

remember, stanford is one of the top schools in the country, you need ****ing like straight A's and more. IDK about you, but i dont get straight a's im like a b average student...

and to joe, i thought you were in my period because theres another joe in my period, oh well. join my golden state warriros fan club i made up at school, meets every thursday, but not this thursday

All Star
» Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:36 am
breezer_79 wrote:All that said, I'm with Migya as far as condoms are concerned. They're evil, evil little things. If you don't know her from a bar of soap...the reality is that you're better off wrappin' it though. Once you've known her for a lil' bit though...if your piece hasn't fallen and you have no red irritated skin or itching...you should be good to go. Although, and this must be said for the safety of our younger brethren...if it smells funky...DO NOT go sticking your face in it! I don't care what she says. In the words of Eddie Murphy...tell her to have a coke and a smile and shut the f*ck up...then run the f*ck out the house! Do not pass go! Do not collect $200...just run your ass home! Clothes are not a necessity.

This of course doesn't come from personal experience...I just knew this guy once...lol.

there are condoms out there that will still give you feeling....these are the ones i use. it was just i was down to that last one that gave me no feeling and i hated it. as far as goin without a condom...thats something that ill pretty much only do with a girl im in a relationship with after we both been tested n what not. so dont think that im just all about feeling...theres ways of getting feeling and still being safe.

Hall of Famer
» Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:23 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Sophmore. I am looking at Cal, maybe Stanford, San Jose State, Santa Clara. Local school.

so you're what, 14 years old sfsf? Thought you were older

Hall of Famer
» Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:28 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
d1mex wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
EMan32 wrote:aright migya, i totally agree with you, but remember that we're talkin to a junior in high school, haha. :wink:

but basically yea...everything is basically routine and the approach is all the same. just dont do it the same EVERY time. migya was giving you an example, that you can definitly use (as long as shes drinking). but every girl is different so you're just going to adjust according to the situation. remember, you're approach is the same, but every situation is different cuz every girl is different.

Ah, I remember my days as a junior. That was only two years ago. I'm a freshman in college. Those were the days though, probably the most sexually active school year I had out of the four. I didn't do anything freshman year, but sophomore year it was on. :mrgreen:

All girls are different. I hate the ones with standards. If they're like that, I find a way to f*ck the standards out of them. I never go after the easy ones because I know those ones have done a lot of things without protection and with people I don't even want to even mention without having my stomach turned. I can't say much though, most of the ladies would go up to me and start a conversation that'd in time lead to my house.

I dont know if you know this xbay, but Bellarmine, the school me and Joe go to, is an all guys College Prep school, so the only time we see a bunch of girls together are mixers and **** like that.

I couldn't stand being around ONLY guys 'til 3 every single weekday. I swear I'd think I'd turn gay.

It would explain a lot though. :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:
You saying xbay likes man minge for the entre.....

Joke xbay

Hall of Famer
» Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:22 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Holy crap, this is going to be one of those threads that goes on for a hundred pages talking about a random topic....

That's the whole point of the thread, bro... :wink:

Yeah, but I thought that this thread would die quick.

Nah, that only happens to threads with some kind of purpose. This one will live forever. We go off-topic so often that it was only natural to have a thread like this one. :wink:

sfsfsfgiants wrote:
d1mex wrote:
im applying to UNLV, so if i get in, which i should, the party begins day 1 :)

Na, man, screw UNLV, do Chico State. :mrgreen:

Chico State... 32 could be your master of ceremonies. :mrgreen:

xbaywarrior wrote:I thought about going to De La Salle, which is an all boy school for those who don't know; for high school because it was right next to Carondelet which is an all girl school

Holy f*ck. An all boy school next to an all girl school?. The possibilities are endless. It'd be like a bad spinoff of American Pie. :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
» Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:57 am
breezer_79 wrote:DAMMIT! I always get in on these interesting non basketball threads to far in, lol. Sh*t, bugger, f*ck. Well, I've certainly started off well. To our young friends in here. You've been given some good advice, but the best advice in all of it is that all women are different. Whats works for one doesn't work for others. Play to your strengths my man...if she still doesn't like you, she ain't worth it...move on. Plenty of good looking girls out the...and the reality is that if you don't have confidence that you can get a girl, you'll settle for a pigdog...and I really don't wish that on anyone. If shes fat put her back my man...

All that said, I'm with Migya as far as condoms are concerned. They're evil, evil little things. If you don't know her from a bar of soap...the reality is that you're better off wrappin' it though. Once you've known her for a lil' bit though...if your piece hasn't fallen and you have no red irritated skin or itching...you should be good to go. Although, and this must be said for the safety of our younger brethren...if it smells funky...DO NOT go sticking your face in it! I don't care what she says. In the words of Eddie Murphy...tell her to have a coke and a smile and shut the f*ck up...then run the f*ck out the house! Do not pass go! Do not collect $200...just run your ass home! Clothes are not a necessity.

Lots of information there :mrgreen:

Agree with pretty much everything