The never-ending-no-topic-anything-goes topic

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Starting Lineup
» Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:08 pm
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
EMan32 wrote:
d1mex wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
well high school dances are different than if you were to go to a club. if you go to a club you can easily just get up on a girl. whether they keep goin with you or not is theirr choice but dont get butt hurt. at a high school dance it all depends...most dances you have a date ie sadies, homecoming, winter ball, prom...other dances i guess yeah you ask a girl to dance n then just take it where it goes...dont force it tho..make it smooth...like just dance n then at one point take her hand, turn her around, then when her back is to you step to her n hold her by her waist. simple ish like that

True, plus I go to a College Prep school (Bellarmine), so there were fuckin teachers walking right in the middle of the gym with flashlights killin it.

Of course its better in a club when chicks have some drinks in them. It was the first dance of the year, so I just kinda danced around girls, they saw my thizz dance. I tried doing the Soulja Boy dance, but I dont do it that good.

But yeah, I saw this one indian nerd guy ask this chick and I heard her say no im cool, I felt bad for the guy. But hell, hes trying, and I didnt even fuckin ask, so I got to commend him for that.

Any more tips?

Dude. Im a junior at Bellarmine too. Ronald?

Naw man, Ron goes to goldenstateofmind. Who's you? Greg? Kato? Paul? Im Jordan so yeah this is weird.....

Na this is Joe.

do you got tosu 5th period?

No 6th

whats your last name joe?

Hall of Famer
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:36 am
xbaywarrior wrote:Holy f*ckin' shiit, migya. You must've done this a lot.

Not really, just think about it and you will realise that this is the way to go. I admit, when I was very young, like primary school, I was pretty insecure around girls and never really knew what it took to get with one. I had a girlfriend in year 5 (10 years old) and that did make me grow up alot in regards to girls but that girlfriend was really caring and more mature than every other girl in my class. In high school, I learned to relax alot and that is when I truly realised what it was to live and be easy going. I realised what it is chicks really want (or at least what gets them interested) and how I wanted to be and act like and they matched. All this "act like your real great" or act like they are incredible" shiit is just that, shiit and doesn't work wholesomely. I admit, I was one of the only few guys in my year that was knowing of how to really get a chick to like you and yes, I did have a few of them but so did the other guys who knew the same and they were known as pretty cool and good to hang out with as well

Hall of Famer
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:01 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Holy crap, this is going to be one of those threads that goes on for a hundred pages talking about a random topic....

That's the whole point of the thread, bro... :wink:

migya wrote:
EMan32 wrote:if a girl senses that you're not confident then they dont want anything to do with you.

The main point to anything is stay within yourself! Don't chase, never do that. Chicks love to chase a bit themselves and if you play with them, they love it. Never, ever, make out that you are trying real hard, no point to it! Give a smile when a chick you like looks at you and you meet eye to eye at first, say hi when you walk past her but don't stare at her too long, just a hi while looking at her eyes for a full second, then keep walking or keep talking to your friends. Third time you make contact with her, try to get a connection with herand that DOESN'T mean try to hard by going up to her and starting a conversation with her, unless you are that confident AND good at doing that. Best thing is to (if she's drinking an alcoholic drink and it isn't too girlish to be believable that you like it too) walk by her and then stop slightly to say "you drink .......? That's a nice drink, I like that too" AND then see her response. If she totally doesn't respond, you have no chance with her (unless she is the real shy, not so popular girl and then it is real hard to get in here pants any way, not impossible though :) ), if she responds positively, like saying something like "yea, I drink it often when I go out", you can continue the conversation by going on about a party you went to that she was also at or asking her what else she likes (this is you taking the step though, so you want to go further right there with the connection with her). You could also just say to her something like "nice, maybe we'll share one of those ....... drinks next time, catch up with you later alright" <slight stroke of her shoulder as you turn to walk away>. That is a good set up for the next time you meet where you can get into a conversation with her (hopefully she will initiate by saying hi and if she does, chances of getting with her are much better, and ask her how she's been and how her night's been (if at a party). If things are good at that time, you can ask her if she's going to the next party that is on (if there is one which hopefully there is) and that maybe you can go together. This is all if there is a fair amount of interest from her, if there isn't, don't ever go further than smile and hi if you want to have any interaction with her because she obviously isn't interested and you don't want to waste your time.

Clubs are far easier as you can stroke lower backs, waists and arms (the best is arses ofcourse but better that you have had a bit to drink before doing that). Build the confidence and stay within yourself, never going out on a limb too far

This is an extract of the upcoming Manual of Pimpology: The Art of Wheelin and Dealin... Available soon. Ask your local dealers. :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:08 am
EMan32 wrote:aright migya, i totally agree with you, but remember that we're talkin to a junior in high school, haha. :wink:

16 years old is when the fun starts :wink:

EMan32 wrote:migya was giving you an example, that you can definitly use (as long as shes drinking).

This is best when she is not drunk for sure. When she is drunk, you can get more high gear by going up to her when she is alone (this is if she's not the arrogant type when drunk) and tell her how nice she looks and if her reaction is good (rather slutty is the best), then rub her ear or side of her face and tell her how soft she is. If this gets a good response, tell her to wlak with you alone and lead her to a bedroom or park immediately :wink:

Hall of Famer
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:16 am
d1mex wrote:I dont know if you know this xbay, but Bellarmine, the school me and Joe go to, is an all guys College Prep school, so the only time we see a bunch of girls together are mixers and **** like that.

You poor bastard! You should have fought your parents over that and demanded to go to a public, boys and girls school. No matter what anybody says, mixing boys and girls togather is a must for proper social development and that starts at a young age.

Got to get out and get with the girld man, do it now and get a good circle of friends happening, including girls ofcourse

Hall of Famer
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:21 am
migya wrote:
EMan32 wrote:migya was giving you an example, that you can definitly use (as long as shes drinking).

This is best when she is not drunk for sure. When she is drunk, you can get more high gear by going up to her when she is alone (this is if she's not the arrogant type when drunk) and tell her how nice she looks and if her reaction is good (rather slutty is the best), then rub her ear or side of her face and tell her how soft she is. If this gets a good response, tell her to wlak with you alone and lead her to a bedroom or park immediately :wink:

I'm laughing, but only 'cos it's true... The combination of slutty and drunk never fails. NEVER.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:57 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

I'm laughing, but only 'cos it's true... The combination of slutty and drunk never fails. NEVER.

GODBLESS :mrgreen:

Role Player
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:20 pm
d1mex wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
EMan32 wrote:
d1mex wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
well high school dances are different than if you were to go to a club. if you go to a club you can easily just get up on a girl. whether they keep goin with you or not is theirr choice but dont get butt hurt. at a high school dance it all depends...most dances you have a date ie sadies, homecoming, winter ball, prom...other dances i guess yeah you ask a girl to dance n then just take it where it goes...dont force it tho..make it smooth...like just dance n then at one point take her hand, turn her around, then when her back is to you step to her n hold her by her waist. simple ish like that

True, plus I go to a College Prep school (Bellarmine), so there were fuckin teachers walking right in the middle of the gym with flashlights killin it.

Of course its better in a club when chicks have some drinks in them. It was the first dance of the year, so I just kinda danced around girls, they saw my thizz dance. I tried doing the Soulja Boy dance, but I dont do it that good.

But yeah, I saw this one indian nerd guy ask this chick and I heard her say no im cool, I felt bad for the guy. But hell, hes trying, and I didnt even fuckin ask, so I got to commend him for that.

Any more tips?

Naw man, Ron goes to goldenstateofmind. Who's you? Greg? Kato? Paul? Im Jordan so yeah this is weird.....

Na this is Joe.

No 6th

DeRose

Franchise Player
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:43 pm
d1mex wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
EMan32 wrote:aright migya, i totally agree with you, but remember that we're talkin to a junior in high school, haha. :wink:

but basically yea...everything is basically routine and the approach is all the same. just dont do it the same EVERY time. migya was giving you an example, that you can definitly use (as long as shes drinking). but every girl is different so you're just going to adjust according to the situation. remember, you're approach is the same, but every situation is different cuz every girl is different.

Ah, I remember my days as a junior. That was only two years ago. I'm a freshman in college. Those were the days though, probably the most sexually active school year I had out of the four. I didn't do anything freshman year, but sophomore year it was on. :mrgreen:

All girls are different. I hate the ones with standards. If they're like that, I find a way to f*ck the standards out of them. I never go after the easy ones because I know those ones have done a lot of things without protection and with people I don't even want to even mention without having my stomach turned. I can't say much though, most of the ladies would go up to me and start a conversation that'd in time lead to my house.

I dont know if you know this xbay, but Bellarmine, the school me and Joe go to, is an all guys College Prep school, so the only time we see a bunch of girls together are mixers and **** like that.

Wow that sucks. I thought about going to De La Salle, which is an all boy school for those who don't know; for high school because it was right next to Carondelet which is an all girl school but I stuck with Freedom High because I couldn't stand being around ONLY guys 'til 3 every single weekday. I swear I'd think I'd turn gay.

Franchise Player
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:56 pm
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Holy crap, this is going to be one of those threads that goes on for a hundred pages talking about a random topic....

That's the whole point of the thread, bro... :wink:

Yeah, but I thought that this thread would die quick.

Franchise Player
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:56 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:
d1mex wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:

but basically yea...everything is basically routine and the approach is all the same. just dont do it the same EVERY time. migya was giving you an example, that you can definitly use (as long as shes drinking). but every girl is different so you're just going to adjust according to the situation. remember, you're approach is the same, but every situation is different cuz every girl is different.

Ah, I remember my days as a junior. That was only two years ago. I'm a freshman in college. Those were the days though, probably the most sexually active school year I had out of the four. I didn't do anything freshman year, but sophomore year it was on. :mrgreen:

All girls are different. I hate the ones with standards. If they're like that, I find a way to f*ck the standards out of them. I never go after the easy ones because I know those ones have done a lot of things without protection and with people I don't even want to even mention without having my stomach turned. I can't say much though, most of the ladies would go up to me and start a conversation that'd in time lead to my house.

I dont know if you know this xbay, but Bellarmine, the school me and Joe go to, is an all guys College Prep school, so the only time we see a bunch of girls together are mixers and **** like that.

I couldn't stand being around ONLY guys 'til 3 every single weekday. I swear I'd think I'd turn gay.

It would explain a lot though. :mrgreen:

Starting Lineup
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:18 pm
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
d1mex wrote:
EMan32 wrote:
d1mex wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:

Any more tips?

Na this is Joe.

No 6th

DeRose

arent you in tosu 5th?

All Star
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:33 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:
d1mex wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:

Wow that sucks. I thought about going to De La Salle, which is an all boy school for those who don't know; for high school because it was right next to Carondelet which is an all girl school but I stuck with Freedom High because I couldn't stand being around ONLY guys 'til 3 every single weekday. I swear I'd think I'd turn gay.

glad i was brought up in the east bay...i ended up goin to Moreau in hayward. i cant say im mad at it cuz i had some of the best times there n ended up with koo ass friends. i remember goin to camp in 6th grade with some kids that were gonna go to De La Salle...i think they were from Christ the King.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:00 pm
migya wrote:
d1mex wrote:I dont know if you know this xbay, but Bellarmine, the school me and Joe go to, is an all guys College Prep school, so the only time we see a bunch of girls together are mixers and **** like that.

You poor bastard! You should have fought your parents over that and demanded to go to a public, boys and girls school. No matter what anybody says, mixing boys and girls togather is a must for proper social development and that starts at a young age.

Got to get out and get with the girld man, do it now and get a good circle of friends happening, including girls ofcourse

im applying to UNLV, so if i get in, which i should, the party begins day 1 :)

Franchise Player
» Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:01 pm
d1mex wrote:
migya wrote:

im applying to UNLV, so if i get in, which i should, the party begins day 1 :)

Na, man, screw UNLV, do Chico State. :mrgreen: