The never-ending-no-topic-anything-goes topic

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:22 pm
I was thinking that Pest always started the most creative threads, be it forum games or whatever, and that the board is a bit boring since he stopped posting as much as he did. Or maybe not boring, maybe it's just a lot more serious and following the same patterns. In any case, it lacks something.

So... I decided to start a thread with no objective in mind, just to talk about anything that crosses our minds and that might be interesting, and to see how far we can make a thread like this last. Remember, any topic is allowed here

Ok, enough to start the thread. Let's see what happens...

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:32 pm
so i had a pack of condoms..it was a variety pack...red, blue, yellow...the yellow one sucked. i couldnt feel ****. only good that came from it was lasting longer...definitly not worth not feeling it.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:22 pm
EMan32 wrote:so i had a pack of condoms..it was a variety pack...red, blue, yellow...the yellow one sucked. i couldnt feel ****. only good that came from it was lasting longer...definitly not worth not feeling it.

:shock: Yeaaaah, dont you hate it when that happens.... :wink: :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:38 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
EMan32 wrote:so i had a pack of condoms..it was a variety pack...red, blue, yellow...the yellow one sucked. i couldnt feel ****. only good that came from it was lasting longer...definitly not worth not feeling it.

:shock: Yeaaaah, dont you hate it when that happens.... :wink: :mrgreen:

Tried using a glove many years ago but the moment I put it on, with that greasy feeling, I thought fuk it, it ain't cunnt juice, so I took it off and washed my knob. Never tried again

migya make the ring fall on ya

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:33 am
What brand were they?
DUBBBIN’ !
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:25 am
migya wrote:Tried using a glove many years ago

:shock:

Pics?

Eh..., well, maybe not.

You know, it's gonna be interesting if this thread reaches 90 pages or so with THIS topic.

Although now that I think of it, it's perfectly possible. I've just created a place in which migya can tell us about his philosophy of life.

Scary. :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:53 am
PVWarriorFan wrote:What brand were they?

trojan..maybe thats why i usually get lifestyles...but this variety pack was a gag gift that i got for xmas
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:14 pm
PVWarriorFan wrote:What brand were they?

Fuked if I know, just a frangger. Safe sex is important but it wasn't like I bagged a shiit load of biches anyway

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:19 am
I've never had sex without a condom. My friends never use one because they can't really feel anything and they like the feeling more when they don't have one on. I rather be safe than sorry and so far, that's true.

But in Miami. Some chick at the bar was drunk as f*ck. She had D's, probably one of the best looking chicks I've seen throughout my trip. Took her back to my hotel and showed her what's up. Damn she knows how to do it right. :mrgreen:

I think we did it twice because after I went all out on her D's, we took a shower together and did it again with a condom once again of course. I don't remember though, I was too drunk to know if I did it even three times.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:28 am
xbaywarrior wrote:I've never had sex without a condom. My friends never use one because they can't really feel anything and they like the feeling more when they don't have one on. I rather be safe than sorry and so far, that's true.

Neither have I. F*ck the feeling. I don't want to regret it later.

The only problem I see is when you're with two chicks and have to change the condom "on-the-fly". Who's able to keep a boner through all that? :mrgreen:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:41 am
xbaywarrior wrote:I've never had sex without a condom. My friends never use one because they can't really feel anything and they like the feeling more when they don't have one on. I rather be safe than sorry and so far, that's true.

But in Miami. Some chick at the bar was drunk as f*ck. She had D's, probably one of the best looking chicks I've seen throughout my trip. Took her back to my hotel and showed her what's up. Damn she knows how to do it right. :mrgreen:

I think we did it twice because after I went all out on her D's, we took a shower together and did it again with a condom once again of course. I don't remember though, I was too drunk to know if I did it even three times.

DAYM, well still being a junior in high school, I know my time will come some day. I went to a mixer last night, daymm hella breezies. But yeah with no licence yet, basically fucked. No chance of taking someone home.

Any advice? Oh yeah and how do you guys get to freak a girl? I mean, I played it conservative last night, no freaking. But should I just go up to them and ask them do you want to dance, or just start freaking them?

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:58 pm
d1mex wrote:

DAYM, well still being a junior in high school, I know my time will come some day. I went to a mixer last night, daymm hella breezies. But yeah with no licence yet, basically fucked. No chance of taking someone home.

Any advice? Oh yeah and how do you guys get to freak a girl? I mean, I played it conservative last night, no freaking. But should I just go up to them and ask them do you want to dance, or just start freaking them?

well high school dances are different than if you were to go to a club. if you go to a club you can easily just get up on a girl. whether they keep goin with you or not is theirr choice but dont get butt hurt. at a high school dance it all depends...most dances you have a date ie sadies, homecoming, winter ball, prom...other dances i guess yeah you ask a girl to dance n then just take it where it goes...dont force it tho..make it smooth...like just dance n then at one point take her hand, turn her around, then when her back is to you step to her n hold her by her waist. simple ish like that

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:44 pm
EMan32 wrote:
d1mex wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
well high school dances are different than if you were to go to a club. if you go to a club you can easily just get up on a girl. whether they keep goin with you or not is theirr choice but dont get butt hurt. at a high school dance it all depends...most dances you have a date ie sadies, homecoming, winter ball, prom...other dances i guess yeah you ask a girl to dance n then just take it where it goes...dont force it tho..make it smooth...like just dance n then at one point take her hand, turn her around, then when her back is to you step to her n hold her by her waist. simple ish like that

True, plus I go to a College Prep school (Bellarmine), so there were fuckin teachers walking right in the middle of the gym with flashlights killin it.

Of course its better in a club when chicks have some drinks in them. It was the first dance of the year, so I just kinda danced around girls, they saw my thizz dance. I tried doing the Soulja Boy dance, but I dont do it that good.

But yeah, I saw this one indian nerd guy ask this chick and I heard her say no im cool, I felt bad for the guy. But hell, hes trying, and I didnt even fuckin ask, so I got to commend him for that.

Any more tips?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:20 pm
d1mex wrote:
EMan32 wrote:
d1mex wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:

But yeah, I saw this one indian nerd guy ask this chick and I heard her say no im cool, I felt bad for the guy. But hell, hes trying, and I didnt even fuckin ask, so I got to commend him for that.

Those are the people that get to do it, man. The guys that have the balls to ask. Props to him.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:57 pm
d1mex wrote:True, plus I go to a College Prep school (Bellarmine), so there were fuckin teachers walking right in the middle of the gym with flashlights killin it.

Of course its better in a club when chicks have some drinks in them. It was the first dance of the year, so I just kinda danced around girls, they saw my thizz dance. I tried doing the Soulja Boy dance, but I dont do it that good.

Any more tips?

to tell you the truth, most girls at clubs dont even have any alcohol in them. some do, dont get me wrong...but most dont. i guess one of the main reasons guys drink at the club or before is cuz it helps them grow an extra set of balls so that they can talk to the chicks. but yeah, the girls that drink prolly wont remember that they gave you their number anyway. really the only thing that i can tell you to do is just get over the fear of rejection. if a girl senses that you're not confident then they dont want anything to do with you. practice flirting with any chick...whether they're cute, ugly, fat, not your type, or your friends, just flirt with them. like if you're at work, at the mall, or just kickin it or whatever.

Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum