Warriors desktops

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Role Player
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 10:25 pm
Location: Pinole
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:49 am
Hey guys I got a new laptop and was wondering if anybody has some sweet Warrior desktops. I tried searching, and I got everything I want already, but I have seem some sick banners from people here and I wanted something like that.
DUBBBIN’ !
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13480
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:53 am
The Dubs got some sick wallpapers on their official website. Hit up NBA.com/Warriors and look for the multimedia section.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2543
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:49 pm
I like...Image
But this one is my favorite!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Image
Foyle BABY!!!! :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: HELL YEAH!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21212
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:49 pm
:mrgreen:


Foyle will always be remembered, in more ways than one
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:02 pm
I miss Foyle already. :cry:

I dont miss his contract, though. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:36 pm
I certainly don't miss that basketball. That ball sucked in the last four minutes of a game. Got way too slippery.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:16 pm
I didnt say that I miss his play, because I dont. However, I do miss his personality on the bench. It seemed like no matter what, winning or losing, he was always there. It is going to seem weird to not have him be there, anymore.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2543
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:27 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I didnt say that I miss his play, because I dont. However, I do miss his personality on the bench. It seemed like no matter what, winning or losing, he was always there. It is going to seem weird to not have him be there, anymore.
For 11 mil he better be there, and where ever the hell Mully or Nelly wants him.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:33 pm
My best memory of him was when Pietrus rolled his ankle over J-Rich, and Foyle ran out there, grabbed Mickael, picked him up, and carried him to the locker room.

That right there was worth 11 mill to watch.

Nellie's face was priceless. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21212
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:14 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:My best memory of him was when Pietrus rolled his ankle over J-Rich, and Foyle ran out there, grabbed Mickael, picked him up, and carried him to the locker room.

That right there was worth 11 mill to watch.

Nellie's face was priceless. :mrgreen:



I didn't see that. That really does typify Foyle's niceness
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:16 am
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:My best memory of him was when Pietrus rolled his ankle over J-Rich, and Foyle ran out there, grabbed Mickael, picked him up, and carried him to the locker room.

That right there was worth 11 mill to watch.

Nellie's face was priceless. :mrgreen:



I didn't see that. That really does typify Foyle's niceness


It was awesome because Nellie didnt even tell him to go do it. He sprinted out there, grabbed him, and ran off. He is going to get a HUGE ovation when he comes back.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21212
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:39 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:My best memory of him was when Pietrus rolled his ankle over J-Rich, and Foyle ran out there, grabbed Mickael, picked him up, and carried him to the locker room.

That right there was worth 11 mill to watch.

Nellie's face was priceless. :mrgreen:



I didn't see that. That really does typify Foyle's niceness


It was awesome because Nellie didnt even tell him to go do it. He sprinted out there, grabbed him, and ran off. He is going to get a HUGE ovation when he comes back.



He should! It would be a great travesty if he didn't
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:40 pm
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:My best memory of him was when Pietrus rolled his ankle over J-Rich, and Foyle ran out there, grabbed Mickael, picked him up, and carried him to the locker room.

That right there was worth 11 mill to watch.

Nellie's face was priceless. :mrgreen:



I didn't see that. That really does typify Foyle's niceness


It was awesome because Nellie didnt even tell him to go do it. He sprinted out there, grabbed him, and ran off. He is going to get a HUGE ovation when he comes back.



He should! It would be a great travesty if he didn't


I sense some sarcasm in there, but no worries. :wink:

He really should get a big ovation. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21212
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:08 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:My best memory of him was when Pietrus rolled his ankle over J-Rich, and Foyle ran out there, grabbed Mickael, picked him up, and carried him to the locker room.

That right there was worth 11 mill to watch.

Nellie's face was priceless. :mrgreen:



I didn't see that. That really does typify Foyle's niceness


It was awesome because Nellie didnt even tell him to go do it. He sprinted out there, grabbed him, and ran off. He is going to get a HUGE ovation when he comes back.



He should! It would be a great travesty if he didn't


I sense some sarcasm in there, but no worries. :wink:

He really should get a big ovation. :mrgreen:



I meant it, Foyle was a great personality of the team and always a nice guy
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:18 pm
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:My best memory of him was when Pietrus rolled his ankle over J-Rich, and Foyle ran out there, grabbed Mickael, picked him up, and carried him to the locker room.

That right there was worth 11 mill to watch.

Nellie's face was priceless. :mrgreen:



I didn't see that. That really does typify Foyle's niceness


It was awesome because Nellie didnt even tell him to go do it. He sprinted out there, grabbed him, and ran off. He is going to get a HUGE ovation when he comes back.



He should! It would be a great travesty if he didn't


No sarcasm there....? :|

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron