Tattoos

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:57 pm
Hey wussup guys. Dont wanna be mr. obvious and all, but im new to the forum. I was just wondering if anyone had some cool basketball related tattoos or whether if you guys have any pictures of hoops stars and their tattoos. Im getting a tattoo soon and i was going to get what jordan farmar has on his arm, but after seeing matt barnes "believe" tattoo on his neck i think i might have to reconsider.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:18 pm
Moved to off-topic.

btw, welcome to the board, 8th ave.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:22 pm
Yeah, I was gonna say that Breezer posted some pictures of his ink a while back... although I don't feel like finding a link right now. :wink:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:40 am
Welcome 8th ave. Go for something you really like, like an animal or something. If you want basketball player related, there are plenty of nba players that have tattoos

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:10 am
migya wrote:Welcome 8th ave. Go for something you really like, like an animal or something. If you want basketball player related, there are plenty of nba players that have tattoos

Matt Barnes :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:23 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:Welcome 8th ave. Go for something you really like, like an animal or something. If you want basketball player related, there are plenty of nba players that have tattoos

Matt Barnes :wink:

Barnes definately has come out with some catchy tattoos

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:39 am
The most hated myth I think I have about the Warriors is that the whole "We Believe" thing came from Matt Barnes' "Believe" tattoo. That's BS. The whole thing was a homemade sign that a dedicated fan brought to a game when we were at our worst last season. The Warriors marketing vampires (whose catchiest slogan in the past decade was "It's a Great Time Out! :roll:) jumped all over it and the rest is history.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:04 pm
32 wrote:The most hated myth I think I have about the Warriors is that the whole "We Believe" thing came from Matt Barnes' "Believe" tattoo. That's BS. The whole thing was a homemade sign that a dedicated fan brought to a game when we were at our worst last season. The Warriors marketing vampires (whose catchiest slogan in the past decade was "It's a Great Time Out! :roll:) jumped all over it and the rest is history.

Yeah, I can't remember the guys name but this fan spent 5K of his own money to make up these We Believe sign's to pass out to fans after they came back from a horrible roadtrip that made most of us look to lottery position. Now THAT is a TRUE fan.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:03 pm
Long time no speak fellas...has been a while no? Where've I been you ask? Getting my life back together and pimping my ass out to the ladies of course ;) All that said, its great to be back! As for tattoos, I'm still planning on getting a warriors tattoo but am still trying to flesh out exactly how I want it too look before I go putting on my good self, so my best advice to you, 8th ave would be to think long and hard about what you want as its with you for life. I've included the link to my tattoo below, if you were interested. As for ideas on my tattoo I still plan to go with the We believe motif in some form of cursive script as well as a stylized warriors logo. I had been thinking of placing it between the shoulders blades but I have bigger plans for my back now, so it'll have to find another home. Thats another thing to think about 8th ave....placement and size are just as important as the image itself. What were your thoughts so far? Were you planning on a black & white or some colour?

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtop ... c&start=15

Good to be back guys! Excited about the upcoming season!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:25 am
breezer_79 wrote:Long time no speak fellas...has been a while no? Where've I been you ask? Getting my life back together and pimping my ass out to the ladies of course ;)

F*cking right!!! (here ends my J-Rich impersonation, don't worry... :wink: )

Yeah, it's been a while, Breezer. Glad to have you back on the board. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:24 am
Hi there Breezer. West Coast to win AFL :mrgreen:

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:01 am
West Coast can suck my left teste :wink:

You know what is truly terrible though...my new lady friend is a richmond supporter! Not cool considering I'm a collingwood supporter and they fuckin' beat our ass last weak...talk about having to swallow ones pride, lol.

Anyways, its good to be back guys!

Cheers.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:04 am
Go West Coast! :mrgreen:

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:01 pm
Is Judd like the only guy on that team that isn't doped up? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:11 pm
The Eagles have gone through so much turmoil this season and they are still the second best team hands down. They are getting back to full strength and will run over Geelong should they meet. Adelaide, to me, have the skill and experience to be real contenders to West Coast but they are yet to put it together this season but may do it soon. Sydney is the other team that can do it as they have been great the last two seasons

Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum