migya wrote:Is Bioshock available for PC or did you try the playstation version by using emulators?
It's available on PC, and seems like it's even better than on 360. The problem is that the system requirements are a bit steep.
These are the recommended requirements:
* - Windows XP or Windows Vista
* - Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
* - 2GB System RAM
* - 8GB free hard disk space
* - DirectX 9.0c or DirectX 10 compatible video card with 512MB of RAM
* - Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi series sound card
* - Internet required for activation (skippable. Ask me if you have trouble doing so)
I tried to run it... and it worked. Kinda. It's just that at one frame per hour is not easy to play.