I need new BBALL SHOES

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:22 pm
any suggestions i dont need to spend 150 but i dont have to spend 15 bucks, plus these are for outdoors. let me know suggestions!

thanks guys!!

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:54 pm
Recently bought the wht blk 'n' red Jordan Team 9.5 & I like them so much I'm gonna get the all black ones, perfect for hoop especially for ankle support, good looking shoe with a Chinese symbol on the outer heal and Jordan logo on back.. Hilltop Mall $100. Also flipped the Jordan XXI PE Taxi, Clean looking shoe that matches some of my Warrior gear but I probally will wait to hoop in them, $100.
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:55 am
I always wear lowtops so I can't make any great suggestions for hightops.

However, if there is a Footlocker around you I suggest going there to their sale racks and looking for a pair of the DWade 1's. They are selling them for about $30 and are a really solid shoe. I bought 2 pairs, one for indoor and one for outdoor and the shoe has performed really well on both surfaces.

Usually I sport Jordan Team lows when I ball but I've found the Wade's to be just as good nowadays.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:41 pm
im a big shoe person... jordans nowadays are horrible for basketball... they make it for looks and not comfort anymore... and yes, i do buy jordans but not to play ball in them... i have certain shoes that i use for basketball... the most comfortable one for me are reebok pumps, quality isnt great but they are really comfy... certain nike basketball ones are too... i heard the air max 360 basketballs are really good and most places have them on sale for $99.99... check those out...

Return to Off-Topic Forum