Joe Johnson (trade)

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:53 am
migya wrote:Phoenix better hope that the Hawks don't get a top 3 pick then :wink:

Not neccesarily. I think that they'd get the Hawks pick next year, and that wouldn't be protected.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:24 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Phoenix better hope that the Hawks don't get a top 3 pick then :wink:

Not neccesarily. I think that they'd get the Hawks pick next year, and that wouldn't be protected.

yeah, but the #4 pick in this draft is probably better than the #3 pick in next year's draft
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:31 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
TMC wrote:

yeah, but the #4 pick in this draft is probably better than the #3 pick in next year's draft

That could be. I haven't really checked who's going to be available next year, but this one is loaded. Phoenix would probably prefer this year's pick.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:44 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
TMC wrote:

:wink:

And if the Hawks were to get one of the top 3 picks, especially top 2, they would lkely get a player that would make them much better next season so Phoenix is hoping the Hawks get 4th pick at best

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum