What's that media player again TMC

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:03 am
Do you remember where I can get that media player that you directed me towards about a year ago TMC, the one that is needed to view nba games that are downloaded

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:03 am
To be honest, I can't remember exactly which one I told you to download. It probably was the VLC:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:12 am
Thanks again buddy. Also, I had to get some codecs and got Ace Mega Codecs pack but there seems to still be a problem viewing some clips. Got any ideas of what codecs to get and where to get them from?

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:44 am
First, try to use the VLC with those vids, it may be a problem of the windows media instead.

If still doesn't work... well, one of the most complete codec packages you can find is this one:

http://www.filemirrors.com/search.src?type=begins&file=CodecPackElisoft14

Just click on the highlighted CodecPackElisoft140.zip and the download should start.

It's in spanish, tho... but that shouldn't be a problem for installation. Just click "Siguiente" til the end. (And, first, before installing it, just in case something goes wrong, create a system restoration point).

If you'd rather install a codec pack in english, let me know and I'll take a look. I still haven't found a single file I couldn't play with this one, so I've never needed to look for other options...

Return to Off-Topic Forum