Buying a Warriors Jersey in Oz...

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:01 am
Hey guys, if it weren't for women, we'd be like the men who serve our country when they get lonely. And that's not cool battling for 4-5-6 years without you know. :mrgreen:

Okay, time to stop. No really, time to stop. Or else, I'd think this thread would turn into a pic thread and that's for the uncensored or cheerleader thread. We should stop getting threads this off topic. :wink: I mean, we can get a thread off topic, just not like this. See how easily we get seduced?

Anyway, you get the Monta jersey for breezer, lil breezer?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:30 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Okay, time to stop. No really, time to stop. Or else, I'd think this thread would turn into a pic thread and that's for the uncensored or cheerleader thread. We should stop getting threads this off topic. :wink: I mean, we can get a thread off topic, just not like this. See how easily we get seduced?

Just wait til we start the b*tches draft... :mrgreen:
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:47 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Okay, time to stop. No really, time to stop. Or else, I'd think this thread would turn into a pic thread and that's for the uncensored or cheerleader thread. We should stop getting threads this off topic. :wink: I mean, we can get a thread off topic, just not like this. See how easily we get seduced?

Anyway, you get the Monta jersey for breezer, lil breezer?

B.A.W, No I didn't get him one. As I said earlier, I would have to get one made with Ellis and no.8 on the jersey which including a ridiculous shipping fee would cost me AU$130 and it would take 30 days just to ship (not including the time it would take to make custom make the jersey)which again is ridiculous! I am always shipping goods from the U.S for my own business... I know all too well that shipping quote is double what it would really cost, if not more!

Now before you go thinking "Hell, she's a tight ass!!"... IM NOT... I just think that I could buy something here in Oz that is WORTH $130 than pay $130 for a $70 Warriors jersey and then pay the same again just to get it shipped here! it's crazy... Breezer agrees (but he still wants one!) :roll:

Now I still want to get my boy something Basketball related so we had a hunt around and found a small basketball store in Melbourne that had NCAA hoodies... Now I loooveee hoodies on the guys so it appeals to me too! :mrgreen:

So next question is... What college hoodie would you choose?

I really like North carolina, but I just like the colour! I guess that's my not so tomboy side coming out in me! :wink:

Anyways, you have all been very welcoming, so thanks for the help... much appreciated :)
Last edited by LiL_BreezeR on Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
...:::ShanteL:::...

(Former Mrs.Breezer)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:04 am
LiL_BreezeR wrote:Now I still want to get my boy something Basketball related so we had a hunt around and found a small basketball store in Melbourne that had NCAA hoodies... Now I loooveee hoodies on the guys so it appeals to me too! :mrgreen:

So next question is... What college hoodie would you choose?

I really like North carolina, but I just like the colour! I guess that's my not so tomboy side coming out in me! :wink:

Buy him a Dukie one... and post pics so we can all have a laugh. :mrgreen:
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:13 am
Bitch please!!!

That word is NOT to be spoken in this house! I would quickly feel my ass hit the pavement if I bought a Duke hoodie for his Birthday! I can see it now... "What the F*CK is this sh*t, get out of my house... NOW!" LMAO!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(Former Mrs.Breezer)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:23 am
LiL_BreezeR wrote:Bitch please!!!

That word is NOT to be spoken in this house! I would quickly feel my ass hit the pavement if I bought a Duke hoodie for his Birthday! I can see it now... "What the F*CK is this sh*t, get out of my house... NOW!" LMAO!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

See?. That face would be worth the price...

SPOILERS FOR BREEZER. DON'T READ PAST THIS POINT, YOU ******

Maybe you should buy him two. A Dukie one for fun and another as the real gift. Or, better yet, if you know someone that has one, ask them if you can borrow it for a day. Just for laughs...

HERE ENDS THE SPOILERS, BREEZER. YOU CAN READ AGAIN :mrgreen:
Last edited by TMC on Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:31 am
Um... let me think about that...

NO!

You really haven't seen Breezer when he's p*ssed!

Trust me, it aint pretty! :|

Seriously now, what hoodie would YOU buy?

(Former Mrs.Breezer)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:39 am
LiL_BreezeR wrote:Seriously now, what hoodie would YOU buy?

If you want a serious answer... ask Breezer. I've always liked UCLA or Georgtown... but maybe that's only me. Ask him first.

btw, check this page if you need any more help to decide:

http://www.sportsclothes.com/college-hoodies.html
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:00 am
Ok well this is my problem, I asked him for ideas so I can surprise him with a design at least and he gives me 10 different colleges! :roll:

Uconn
Texas
Nth Carolina (bit too poofy for him though)
Purdue
Nevada
Oklahoma
Virginia
Alabama
Arizona
Cincinatti

All I know is that he isn't a fan of the grey contrast ones

(Former Mrs.Breezer)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:31 am
Hey, maybe we should make a poll thread. :mrgreen:

It's easy then, pick the one you like the most. Breezer has alreay given you a list to choose from, so he probably won't have a problem with any of them.

Or wait to see what everybody thinks. As for me, the Purdue one looks good. I guess somebody else will post some other options later.
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:08 am
TMC wrote:Hey, maybe we should make a poll thread. :mrgreen:

It's easy then, pick the one you like the most. Breezer has alreay given you a list to choose from, so he probably won't have a problem with any of them.

Or wait to see what everybody thinks. As for me, the Purdue one looks good. I guess somebody else will post some other options later.

Ok guys here ya go...

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtop ... 9882#59882

:mrgreen:

(Former Mrs.Breezer)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:53 pm
Nice avatar Lil_breezer... except Frank Drimic ways about 20kg more these days so i think you really need to update your avatar.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:58 pm
Pestilance... Your a smoking Qock Sucker, Why would you even post my name at urban dictionary world when you ain't even from the ghetto...

Look i was the most Gangsta guy at my private schoool \:D/ and i have no issues with bitch slapping you all the way to detention.

So what's your problem Pestilance... i ain't really posted anything since the trade (Why... Cause i believe the Warriors got robbed??) but i keep my mouth shut and you go talk smak over 2 weeks since Dunleavy's left. I'm happy to change my avatar if it really bothers you, But keep the name calling to your kindergarden fool!!!
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:01 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Nice avatar Lil_breezer... except Frank Drimic ways about 20kg more these days so i think you really need to update your avatar.

I would update it if I could find a decent action shot of him...

who cares I only put him there because I went with Breezer to watch the South Dragons train and thought he was hot... LMAO :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hmmm... maybe I should put a horsey avatar up?? Wouldn't that go down well in here!

(Former Mrs.Breezer)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:04 pm
LiL_BreezeR wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Nice avatar Lil_breezer... except Frank Drimic ways about 20kg more these days so i think you really need to update your avatar.

I would update it if I could find a decent action shot of him...

who cares I only put him there because I went with Breezer to watch the South Dragons train and thought he was hot... LMAO :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hmmm... maybe I should put a horsey avatar up?? Wouldn't that go down well in here!

I've updated my avatar to the real 17yr old wonderchild who panned out.

Frank Drimic was labeled as the next Andrew Gaze (And so to Makinnon) but Drimic looks like he ate too many cheesburgers over his career.

Do you really think he looks hot in the 21st Century, i find that quite disturbing (mind you i'm a bloke i shouldn't be troubled my women's opinons on other guys look unless there talking about me :-o
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum