Page 2 of 4

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:44 pm
by LiL_BreezeR
Mwahahaha...

Trust me im harmless, Im into equestrian, not basketball. Just ask Breezer, I cant even "shoot a hoop" LOL!!

I try though 8-[

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:20 am
by TMC
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pawnograffiti


:shock:


:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It sucks to say this in January... but we have a winner for the MOTHERF*CKING POST OF THE MOTHERF*CKING YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

All bow to Pest the great :D :D :D

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:25 am
by TMC
LiL_BreezeR wrote:Mwahahaha...

Trust me im harmless, Im into equestrian, not basketball. Just ask Breezer, I cant even "shoot a hoop" LOL!!

I try though 8-[


Yeah, I've seen the site both of you have linked in your profile. It's... well, nice, I guess. I just don't know much about horses. Personally, I think they should wear one of these:

Image

Much more imposing... :mrgreen:

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:45 pm
by LiL_BreezeR
Hmmm dont know what the judges would think of that headgear but err... very creative... Will keep it in mind for "Fancy Dress" :-s

I should take up basketball, much safer than riding half a tonne of unpredictable animal! Im sure breezer agrees :roll:

Sooo, any tips for the 5'6 future basketball player? ::razz:
LMAO... this should be interesting!

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:50 am
by TMC
LiL_BreezeR wrote:I should take up basketball, much safer than riding half a tonne of unpredictable animal! Im sure breezer agrees :roll:

Sooo, any tips for the 5'6 future basketball player? ::razz:
LMAO... this should be interesting!


Yeah, an important one. Grow. :mrgreen:

Nah, just kidding. Size doesn't matter as much... or does it? :wink:

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:26 am
by LiL_BreezeR
TMC wrote:Yeah, an important one. Grow. :mrgreen:

Nah, just kidding. Size doesn't matter as much... or does it? :wink:


Size shouldn't matter as long as you are talented at what you do... right?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:56 am
by TMC
LiL_BreezeR wrote:Size shouldn't matter as long as you are talented at what you do... right?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Yeah, or so the story goes... I'm not sure yet.

Image

:mrgreen:

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:59 pm
by migya
TMC wrote:
breezer_79 wrote:breezer has seen this thread. :mrgreen:

She asked me what I wanted so I told her....didn't know she was going to do this in order to get it though, lol. I've since been told however that "its too hard to get and won't get here in time even if I ordered it....so choose something else".

Oh well....


Well, you can't deny that she tried, at least.

Happy birthday, breezer. Whenever it is. :bday:




Happy birthday Breezeman!

If she wants to treat ya......... tell her to bring her friends around! :mrgreen: Pictures first ofcourse :wink: :mrgreen:

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:51 pm
by xbay
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
breezer_79 wrote:breezer has seen this thread. :mrgreen:

She asked me what I wanted so I told her....didn't know she was going to do this in order to get it though, lol. I've since been told however that "its too hard to get and won't get here in time even if I ordered it....so choose something else".

Oh well....


Well, you can't deny that she tried, at least.

Happy birthday, breezer. Whenever it is. :bday:




Happy birthday Breezeman!

If she wants to treat ya......... tell her to bring her friends around! :mrgreen: Pictures first ofcourse :wink: :mrgreen:


And remember to share! Don't forget to share it with us! :mrgreen: JK

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:23 pm
by 32
Uh oh.

I think I can see where this is going...

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:05 am
by migya
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
breezer_79 wrote:breezer has seen this thread. :mrgreen:

She asked me what I wanted so I told her....didn't know she was going to do this in order to get it though, lol. I've since been told however that "its too hard to get and won't get here in time even if I ordered it....so choose something else".

Oh well....


Well, you can't deny that she tried, at least.

Happy birthday, breezer. Whenever it is. :bday:




Happy birthday Breezeman!

If she wants to treat ya......... tell her to bring her friends around! :mrgreen: Pictures first ofcourse :wink: :mrgreen:


And remember to share! Don't forget to share it with us! :mrgreen: JK



I live closer! If there any good Breezer, send some over to me brother! :mrgreen:

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:51 am
by breezer_79
Daaaaamn, didn't take this thread long to find its way into the gutter. :mrgreen: See what happens when you add a girl to the mix??

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:58 am
by 32
breezer_79 wrote:Daaaaamn, didn't take this thread long to find its way into the gutter. :mrgreen: See what happens when you add a girl to the mix??

Exactly.

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:51 am
by TMC
#32 wrote:
breezer_79 wrote:Daaaaamn, didn't take this thread long to find its way into the gutter. :mrgreen: See what happens when you add a girl to the mix??

Exactly.


You two, stop hating!!!!

We wouldn't have the cheerleaders thread without them (among many other things that migya will surely be pleased to show you if you ask). :mrgreen:

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:49 pm
by LiL_BreezeR
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jesus, Im leaving this thread well alone...

Too much for one woman to handle...