Why do People Fight?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:36 am
SoCooLBob wrote:Yo Dudes ...

I too enjoy the fact that you are all energized to discuss this and other matters. In keeping with another thought above, I did again go to You Tube and then to Google ... looking, perhaps, for the appropriate video? Wow, there are tons. Just type 911 into the search box and you'll have plenty to view.

Conspiracy Ones
Anti-Conspiracy Ones
Funny Comments On Both {Penn And Teller, etc.}

But, I didn't want to pick one because it might appear to "take sides."
The funny one would have been the best ô¿~

Why Do People Fight?
We don't have to call this a "fight" ... but ... if it is a fight then in this
case a part of the reason for the "fight" would apparently be ...
because they disagree.

I'm not sure that totally explains the emotion. One of the things
I would be most curious about, but suspect would be almost impossible to discover in this type of forum and maybe even any other type of forum ..

The personal experiences of Migya that incline him toward the
seeming "hate" type speech against USA. Are there personal experiences that ignite such passion from this point of view? Experiences of others?

I have many friends who might engage in similar thoughts. People who ICQ me constantly with the latest "revelations" ... about Bush. It's oh so easy and tempting just to join in. Yes, there are certainly some things I'm unhappy about with our current US situation ... and I confess, I liked
Bill Clinton. I think government worked a lot better for his eight years
than they have worked for the last 6. I thought he was a good "seminar leader" and was a better problem solver. And, I could have cared less
about Monica Lewinsky. {Close But No Cigar}

Bush ran on the notion that he was results oriented and should be judged on his results. But ... just as soon as I say that ... here come the Bushies
with what ... their "prejudices."

Why can't people talk politics without just automatically starting and
finishing with I'm this and you're that.

Do I really think these people are just total evil bastards?
Hard for me to go there.

I certainly agree humans could do better.
I certainly agree it seems like the US Government could do a LOT
BETTER ... and must I say ... especially lately ...

I just don't think the last 6 years have been all that cool.
I get really frustrated at the notion that Bob Dole ... the previous
candidate for Republican President became famous at the end for
coming within one vote of passing an attempted Constitutional Amendment
to balance the budget. I thought that extremely unwise. I also thought
it a waste of time, like I thought the two years they spent persecuting Clinton for being too sexy. A waste of time ... especially when so many
other problems got ignored ... continue to get ignored ...

All the passion that went into that "argument." Where did that go?
What does Bob Dole say about a balanced budget today?
Nevermind?

{For me, personally, the NOW biggie is how 'We The People' and me in particular has not been able to deal with Health Insurance.
My health insurance was $222 a month in 2002 ... Today it's $780 per month for less coverage. Hello ? How in the world does that happen? This is particularly offensive to me right now, because I keep seeing political commercials that SAY the candidate is going to do something about it / health insurance. One sentence, no plan, NO PLAN being discussed anywhere. That horse is out of the barn, has run 100 races, gone to stud 1,000 times and been put away dead. How did that happen I want to know ... answering ... because those folks really didn't take care of business, did they? The whole structure of health care sucks, makes no sense, obviously doesn't work except that if you go to the doctor you're likely to get taken care of whether you can pay for it or not. If you don't have insurance they'll send you a bill for $10,000. Number One Cause Of Bankruptcy
in USA ... people who get sick.

If you do have insurance the insurance company will pay a portion .... of their special negotiated price .... which is $800. And the Doctor, the guy doing the operation, will let you know that the really sad part is he's only getting paid $50.00.

And how many other forms of business have they not taken care of ... including creating peace in the world ... not war. And what happens when they don't take care of business? We all suffer ... except who? The health insurance companies? The drug companies? The oil companies? The construction companies? The Tel-Com's?

But, then, that's where we get our jobs ... or that's where we lose our
jobs to illegals from other lands.

So ...
When People Fight?
How do we organize the world so that their fights can be less
destructive? So they can indeed be more results oriented.
There I go again, asking too much of "the audience" except to say ....
I don't really know either.

For me, once again, we just gotta at least take the time to set goals,
to talk about goals, indeed to acknowledge goals ... even though we
don't currently have a clue how to get there.

We do need a government that protects us from enemies ... especially
those who are not inclined to engage in dialogue.

We don't want to get blown up while we're setting those goals.

We do want a government that set goals and makes plans ... so we
can judge them when we vote. We don't have that now.
I already sent in my ballot and voted for a number of people for the second or third or fourth or more{th} time.

Why did I do that?
Who else are you going to vote for ?
Do I vote?
You bet ...
Truer words were never spoken ... it is the least I can do.

Peace
Shoot Hoops Not Troops

Why do people fight? Because?

well said, socool - btw, Dole was also responsible for killing national health care after he had given his word to the Clintons he would make sure it passed, so there's some deep Karma for him to deal with
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:37 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:whoops i meant Columbus... Gosh do i look like a idiot

No worries about the columbus/napoleon mixup, OG - besides, the first Euros to "discover" America were the Eriksons of Scandinavia, though all the aboriginals were none too happy to be discovered, esp. by the murdering Cortez and his gang...
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:15 am
migya wrote:Understand Breezer, the news and channels (ie Media) are all controlled by corporate priks who support and in fact drive this agenda to take control away from people. You wil not hear the truth on TV because it is controlled by the priks that orchestrate these negative occurences!

Like I said, download that documentary called "Snakes on a plane" (not the Samuel L Jackson movie) and their is also another documentary that I recently downloaded called "911 Conspiracy - In Plane Sight - ThePowerHour.com"
These provide evidence that is actually widespread about the disasters of Sept 11th.


And the same can be said about the sources of those "documentaries". Everybody has an agenda right now... You can't just pick one source and say "Yes, this is the right one. I should believe everything they say and those that oppose are wrong".



SoCoolBob wrote:Yo Dudes ...

I too enjoy the fact that you are all energized to discuss this and other matters. In keeping with another thought above, I did again go to You Tube and then to Google ... looking, perhaps, for the appropriate video? Wow, there are tons. Just type 911 into the search box and you'll have plenty to view.

Conspiracy Ones
Anti-Conspiracy Ones
Funny Comments On Both {Penn And Teller, etc.}

But, I didn't want to pick one because it might appear to "take sides."
The funny one would have been the best ô¿~

Why Do People Fight?
We don't have to call this a "fight" ... but ... if it is a fight then in this
case a part of the reason for the "fight" would apparently be ...
because they disagree.

I'm not sure that totally explains the emotion. One of the things
I would be most curious about, but suspect would be almost impossible to discover in this type of forum and maybe even any other type of forum ..

The personal experiences of Migya that incline him toward the
seeming "hate" type speech against USA. Are there personal experiences that ignite such passion from this point of view? Experiences of others?

I have many friends who might engage in similar thoughts. People who ICQ me constantly with the latest "revelations" ... about Bush. It's oh so easy and tempting just to join in. Yes, there are certainly some things I'm unhappy about with our current US situation ... and I confess, I liked
Bill Clinton. I think government worked a lot better for his eight years
than they have worked for the last 6. I thought he was a good "seminar leader" and was a better problem solver. And, I could have cared less
about Monica Lewinsky. {Close But No Cigar}

Bush ran on the notion that he was results oriented and should be judged on his results. But ... just as soon as I say that ... here come the Bushies
with what ... their "prejudices."

Why can't people talk politics without just automatically starting and
finishing with I'm this and you're that.

Do I really think these people are just total evil bastards?
Hard for me to go there.

I certainly agree humans could do better.
I certainly agree it seems like the US Government could do a LOT
BETTER ... and must I say ... especially lately ...

I just don't think the last 6 years have been all that cool.
I get really frustrated at the notion that Bob Dole ... the previous
candidate for Republican President became famous at the end for
coming within one vote of passing an attempted Constitutional Amendment
to balance the budget. I thought that extremely unwise. I also thought
it a waste of time, like I thought the two years they spent persecuting Clinton for being too sexy. A waste of time ... especially when so many
other problems got ignored ... continue to get ignored ...

All the passion that went into that "argument." Where did that go?
What does Bob Dole say about a balanced budget today?
Nevermind?

{For me, personally, the NOW biggie is how 'We The People' and me in particular has not been able to deal with Health Insurance.
My health insurance was $222 a month in 2002 ... Today it's $780 per month for less coverage. Hello ? How in the world does that happen? This is particularly offensive to me right now, because I keep seeing political commercials that SAY the candidate is going to do something about it / health insurance. One sentence, no plan, NO PLAN being discussed anywhere. That horse is out of the barn, has run 100 races, gone to stud 1,000 times and been put away dead. How did that happen I want to know ... answering ... because those folks really didn't take care of business, did they? The whole structure of health care sucks, makes no sense, obviously doesn't work except that if you go to the doctor you're likely to get taken care of whether you can pay for it or not. If you don't have insurance they'll send you a bill for $10,000. Number One Cause Of Bankruptcy
in USA ... people who get sick.

If you do have insurance the insurance company will pay a portion .... of their special negotiated price .... which is $800. And the Doctor, the guy doing the operation, will let you know that the really sad part is he's only getting paid $50.00.

And how many other forms of business have they not taken care of ... including creating peace in the world ... not war. And what happens when they don't take care of business? We all suffer ... except who? The health insurance companies? The drug companies? The oil companies? The construction companies? The Tel-Com's?

But, then, that's where we get our jobs ... or that's where we lose our
jobs to illegals from other lands.

So ...
When People Fight?
How do we organize the world so that their fights can be less
destructive? So they can indeed be more results oriented.
There I go again, asking too much of "the audience" except to say ....
I don't really know either.

For me, once again, we just gotta at least take the time to set goals,
to talk about goals, indeed to acknowledge goals ... even though we
don't currently have a clue how to get there.

We do need a government that protects us from enemies ... especially
those who are not inclined to engage in dialogue.

We don't want to get blown up while we're setting those goals.

We do want a government that set goals and makes plans ... so we
can judge them when we vote. We don't have that now.
I already sent in my ballot and voted for a number of people for the second or third or fourth or more{th} time.

Why did I do that?
Who else are you going to vote for ?
Do I vote?
You bet ...
Truer words were never spoken ... it is the least I can do.

Peace
Shoot Hoops Not Troops

Why do people fight? Because?


Great post, Bob. Well said.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21379
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:34 am
breezer_79 wrote:Mate, I have seen some of the so called documentaries that you speak so highly of, and in my opinion....they're crap.



What about these documentaries did you find "crap"????
I saw nothing but good evidence of how it could not have been a big plane that crashed into the Pentagon but something smaller like a cruise missile!
From the fact that the lawn in front of the Pentagon (where the plane supposedly slid across before crashing into the Pentagon) did not even have a scratch, let alone a huge ditch and burnt grass!
From the fact that there was no large amount of debris found which would have indicated that ot was a lane that crached. No wings or two huge jet engines found for example.
From the fact that the offices right next to the hole created in the side of the pentagon, were untouched and not burned and crashed to bits like they should have been had a huge plane crashed into them.
From the fact that FBI agents arrived at the gas station which is near the pentagon and took the surveillance cameras which court the whole thing. Same thing happened at the Sheratan Hotel and the Virginia Department of Transportation and both places are real close to the Pentagon and their cameras also would have captured the whole thing.

I saw nothing but good evidence of how the wreckage at Shanksville was not of a commercial plane.
From the fact that the wreckage was so small with no evidence of wings and engines.
From the fact that no trees were on fire or burnt.
From the fact that no bodies were found.
From the fact that the phone calls given sounded very fake and fraudulent.


I just look and listen to evidence and if it refutes the official story so well, I know that the official story was a lie!
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:52 pm
migya wrote:
breezer_79 wrote:Mate, I have seen some of the so called documentaries that you speak so highly of, and in my opinion....they're crap.



What about these documentaries did you find "crap"????
I saw nothing but good evidence of how it could not have been a big plane that crashed into the Pentagon but something smaller like a cruise missile!
From the fact that the lawn in front of the Pentagon (where the plane supposedly slid across before crashing into the Pentagon) did not even have a scratch, let alone a huge ditch and burnt grass!
From the fact that there was no large amount of debris found which would have indicated that ot was a lane that crached. No wings or two huge jet engines found for example.
From the fact that the offices right next to the hole created in the side of the pentagon, were untouched and not burned and crashed to bits like they should have been had a huge plane crashed into them.
From the fact that FBI agents arrived at the gas station which is near the pentagon and took the surveillance cameras which court the whole thing. Same thing happened at the Sheratan Hotel and the Virginia Department of Transportation and both places are real close to the Pentagon and their cameras also would have captured the whole thing.

I saw nothing but good evidence of how the wreckage at Shanksville was not of a commercial plane.
From the fact that the wreckage was so small with no evidence of wings and engines.
From the fact that no trees were on fire or burnt.
From the fact that no bodies were found.
From the fact that the phone calls given sounded very fake and fraudulent.


I just look and listen to evidence and if it refutes the official story so well, I know that the official story was a lie!


This is a joke. please tell me where these people of flight uniter 93 dissapeared too? I dare not to watch this utter crap you suggest because if you claim innocent people on a commercial airline is a pharce then that just shows your true resentment to America ( DON'T BELIEVE THE THEORIES... IT WILL ONLY FUQ WITH YOUR INNOCENT MIND
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:21 am
Location: Melbourne
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:52 pm
Duuuuuude, that is such a house of cards.

There are photos out there, which can be found in the first website listed below that do in fact show wreckage from the crash. Things like oh I don't know....wheel rims from the undercarraige, and many other integral parts of an AIRCRAFT. A cruise missile explodes on its target, delivering a specific payload. It DOES NOT cut a swathe through a building like the crash site at the pentagon. In the end it doesn't really matter what I say, or anyone else for that matter as you have found what you want to believe. I will leave you with this though. Two sites, one that shows the Mainstream version, and the other a conspiracy theory. Read through both of these, then make your mind up on what happened.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911 ... dence.html

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

I'm sure you'll come out of this still believing what you did before. Thats fine. Atleast now I'll feel like you've atleast viewed what the other side has to say on the issue.

Cheers.
Image
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:41 pm
Thanks Ya'll And Good Posts From Ya'll Too !!!


coltraning wrote:Dole was also responsible for killing national health care after he had given his word to the Clintons he would make sure it passed, so there's some deep Karma for him to deal with


The Big Problem I see with that and other things seems to be this ...

When our leaders take on a thing and then fail to come up with
a solution ... nothing happens. Whatever it is just keeps getting
worse and worse and worse. Clearly, the balance of what they didn't do has not served our country and all of us well.

If the National Dialogue, International Dialogue, even our dialogue,
demanded a description of Goals and Action Steps ... we would have a much better way of judging both sides .... We would also have a genuine chance to find a place to begin that includes "agreement." We would also have a MUCH BETTER role model on which to build our lives.

The current role model provided by politicians ... well, you know the rule ..
Don't Condemn, Criticize or Complain ... OK ... The current role model
could be DRAMATICALLY IMPROVED.

Guess what? If you're only goal is to blow me up ... you're going to
have a tough time convincing me it's right. If there's something else that you're trying to achieve and you believe blowing me up is the best way to do it ... then ... at least we might have something to talk about.

I bet, if I try, if we try, we can find a way to help you achieve your goals without either of us blowing each other up.

If we had a method for agreeing on goals, at least we could start with
agreement ... and then truly examines solutions to see which we thought
were the best ...

If we didn't achieve our goals, then we would know we're not done ...
because setting goals means doing what's necessary until they're achieved.

I would just love to see some sort of dialogue between ...

"The Bushies" ... I know that's potentially demeaning but it's such a good identifier ... and The Taliban, The Al Qaeda, The Islamic Extremists ..
and ALL the Fighting Parties. The Iranians? The North Koreans?

Let them both face the light of day, the glare of the camera, etc. and tell us, and each other, what they are trying to achieve ... and why? and how it's going to be good for us.

Put Al Jazeera ... or whatever it's called .. on our Cable TV

In a really good goal oriented conversation we could discover more about BOTH ... and perhaps ... come up with solutions that would suit both well.
It would definitely not be the first time.

Image Shoot Hoops Not Troops
It's True - This Could Be The Year !!!

Last edited by SoCooLBob on Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:00 pm
I'm not going to go that deep into this conversation because arguing politics on the internet is like nikolai vuluev punching a brick wall - Endless :mrgreen:

Anyway, I think that the conspiracy theories may or may not be true. The thing is, there is a lot of stuff that is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that could get buch impeached, so there's no point in torturing ourselves with conspiracy theories that could or could not be true
ImageImage
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:06 pm
I just look and listen to evidence and if it refutes the official story so well, I know that the official story was a lie!


There is certainly evidence that our government, whoever is running it,
has a "belief" and a demonstrated habit of "lying" and covering up. Sometimes, they'll even tell us so.

Remember Oliver North? Who, of course, is still around and doing well.
He was the most outspoken proponent of lying to us all. He was the
most outspoken proponent of a "secret government" ... because we needed it to protect ourselves. Oliver North has seldom been afraid to
tell it like he thinks it is. Some others undoubtedly have explained to him ... SHUTUP!

Ya'll don't remember when John Kennedy was shot ... but ... the very
first thing that seemingly EVERYBODY, including the family, AGREED UPON, was that the U.S. Government could and should COVER IT UP.

Remember the John Kerry blooper?
These guys are such LIARS?
He, unlike us, certainly has a greater opportunity to know?
What he was saying was ... they keep lying to ME.

Remember those speeches in front of the UN? About weapons of mass destruction? About little robot aeroplanes that could "deliver the goods?"
And those "silly" trucks. To me, before the war, these arguments seemed so "hollow?" Certainly not the kind of argument I would want to die for?

Remember the lessons of Viet Nam ... that we used to hear ALL THE TIME.
If you're going to use the military then you must:

Have A Defined And Achieveable Goal
A Way Of Knowing When It Was Achieved
A Time Table
An Exit Strategy

This ... for years and years ... was all we heard about the "lessons of Viet Nam." Where'd those lessons go? What happened to all of that dialogue about the military and how we must use it correctly? ALL GONE

There is certainly dramatic and repeated evidence that folks in government occasionally talk a good game when it comes to values and morals ... then they shove some .... "needed provision" into a bill where it doesn't belong, where there is no dialogue, where those voting on it couldn't possibly have read it ... OR ... we find out the "prosecutors" are actually the "perpetrators" of the crime. {Foley}

And then, they expect us to "be on their side?" To be "on the same team?" And ... we are.

If we have to keep voting for the same people, we had better find a better way to tell them what we want ... including their goals and actions steps and The Truth.

6 years ago we had the hanging chads.
This year we are told that 70 percent of those voting are using a system that has NO CONTROLS.
Hello? Goals? Action Steps? Achievement of the goal?

I still believe that we can still talk ... and that we should still VOTE!
Then, and only then, can we really take positive collective responsibility for what "we" do. In this case, the government really is US.

Image Shoot Hoops Not Troops
It's True - This Could Be The Year !!!
'Course, then again, maybe not.
Last edited by SoCooLBob on Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:14 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:I'm not going to go that deep into this conversation because arguing politics on the internet is like nikolai vuluev punching a brick wall - Endless :mrgreen:


Image Even tiny drops of water can BLOW A HOLE in a BRICK WALLImage

Image

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tymwtX2YifI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="340" height="280"></embed>
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:46 pm
SoCooLBob wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:I'm not going to go that deep into this conversation because arguing politics on the internet is like nikolai vuluev punching a brick wall - Endless :mrgreen:


Even tiny drops of water can BLOW A HOLE in a BRICK WALL

:D :D
ImageImage
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:03 pm
SoCooLBob wrote:
I just look and listen to evidence and if it refutes the official story so well, I know that the official story was a lie!


There is certainly evidence that our government, whoever is running it,
has a "belief" and a demonstrated habit of "lying" and covering up. Sometimes, they'll even tell us so.

Remember Oliver North? Who, of course, is still around and doing well.
He was the most outspoken proponent of lying to us all. He was the
most outspoken proponent of a "secret government" ... because we needed it to protect ourselves. Oliver North has seldom been afraid to
tell it like he thinks it is. Some others undoubtedly have explained to him ... SHUTUP!

Ya'll don't remember when John Kennedy was shot ... but ... the very
first thing that seemingly EVERYBODY, including the family, AGREED UPON, was that the U.S. Government could and should COVER IT UP.

Remember the John Kerry blooper?
These guys are such LIARS?
He, unlike us, certainly has a greater opportunity to know?
What he was saying was ... they keep lying to ME.

Remember those speeches in front of the UN? About weapons of mass destruction? About little robot aeroplanes that could "deliver the goods?"
And those "silly" trucks. To me, before the war, these arguments seemed so "hollow?" Certainly not the kind of argument I would want to die for?

Remember the lessons of Viet Nam ... that we used to hear ALL THE TIME.
If you're going to use the military then you must:

Have A Defined And Achieveable Goal
A Way Of Knowing When It Was Achieved
A Time Table
An Exit Strategy

This ... for years and years ... was all we heard about the "lessons of Viet Nam." Where'd those lessons go? What happened to all of that dialogue about the military and how we must use it correctly? ALL GONE

There is certainly dramatic and repeated evidence that folks in government occasionally talk a good game when it comes to values and morals ... then they shove some .... "needed provision" into a bill where it doesn't belong, where there is no dialogue, where those voting on it couldn't possibly have read it ... OR ... we find out the "prosecutors" are actually the "perpetrators" of the crime. {Foley}

And then, they expect us to "be on their side?" To be "on the same team?" And ... we are.

If we have to keep voting for the same people, we had better find a better way to tell them what we want ... including their goals and actions steps and The Truth.

6 years ago we had the hanging chads.
This year we are told that 70 percent of those voting are using a system that has NO CONTROLS.
Hello? Goals? Action Steps? Achievement of the goal?

I still believe that we can still talk ... and that we should still VOTE!
Then, and only then, can we really take positive collective responsibility for what "we" do. In this case, the government really is US.

[size=18]Image Shoot Hoops Not Troops
It's True - This Could Be The Year !!!
'Course, then again, maybe not.

well said again, Bob. If they can have a paper trail in Afghanistan what's the problem with the 22 states lacking one in this country?
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:29 pm
Yeah ... it's really scarey ...
The Notion that the United States Of America needs monitors
to determine if our elections are fair or not.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21379
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:12 pm
breezer_79 wrote:Duuuuuude, that is such a house of cards.

There are photos out there, which can be found in the first website listed below that do in fact show wreckage from the crash. Things like oh I don't know....wheel rims from the undercarraige, and many other integral parts of an AIRCRAFT. A cruise missile explodes on its target, delivering a specific payload. It DOES NOT cut a swathe through a building like the crash site at the pentagon. In the end it doesn't really matter what I say, or anyone else for that matter as you have found what you want to believe. I will leave you with this though. Two sites, one that shows the Mainstream version, and the other a conspiracy theory. Read through both of these, then make your mind up on what happened.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911 ... dence.html

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

I'm sure you'll come out of this still believing what you did before. Thats fine. Atleast now I'll feel like you've atleast viewed what the other side has to say on the issue.

Cheers.




Again, we all have our beliefs and pay attention to what we want.

I read through alot of that stuff and I'll just say this:
When there is even one inconsistency, one glitch or one chink in the armor, there has to be a reason why.
There has to be a reason why people who were interviewed on the day of the disaster said one thing and then said the opposite when interviewed again later!
Like I said, look at the information given; the little amount of wreckage at the pentagon crash site, the small hole created in the pentagon and the fact that it went through some 9 of the pentagon walls, almost reaching the Center part of the Pentagon! Lokk the evidence that the nose of a plane is rather soft and can never plow through metal and concrete walls.

The list goes on but people just have to look it up!

This topic is now a dead end and we all have the freedom to believe what we want

Peace
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:21 am
Location: Melbourne
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:41 pm
What you have just typed shows that you didn't read through the entirity of the first site I posted. What you have posted as reasons against it being a 757 having crashed into the Pentagon are all explained with FACTS. The size of the hole in the wall was commensurate to that of the aicraft that hit the building. There is photographic evidence of the Aircrafts remains for all to see listed on that site with detailed descriptions.

almost reaching the Center part of the Pentagon! Lokk the evidence that the nose of a plane is rather soft and can never plow through metal and concrete walls.


This part cracked me up.

That 757 Was travelling at 500+ mph on impact. What did you think it was going to do? Bounce off? Its essentially a pressurised aluminium shell filled with highly flamable Aviation Fuel. I'm no physics teacher, but for some reason the combination of all these things fits for me.....

Again, we all have our beliefs and pay attention to what we want.


You are right about this, thats for certain. I guess we'll have to leave it at that then, because we're not going to come to an agreement on this.

Cheers.
Image
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron