Why do People Fight?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:01 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:I think you'll find Migeul AKA Migya has blood running through his body from a heritrage in France.

Not to Pidgeon hole but i will.... The French have always been the most jealous of America, France was a GREAT NATION once in Europe they regularly were a powerhouse to what Britan was trying to achieve... BUT AMERICA and BRITAN sort of formed a better relationship once another and all the FRENCH still have strong sentiments at the fact Napolean discovered AMERICA... BUT BRITAN CONQUERED AMERICA!

huh, napoleon discovered america?!?!? not that I'm aware of :dontknow:
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:35 pm
whoops i meant Columbus... Gosh do i look like a idiot
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21382
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:01 pm
coltraning wrote:chimps: patriarchal, monogamous, warlike, meat-eating, kill other babies
bonobos - matriarchal, polygamous, nurturing, vegetarian, help other species' injured young.




Have seen many biches that are polygamous :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21382
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:19 pm
breezer_79 wrote:You act like the US were the only ones using their influence in other countries, when Russia, China, France, Britain, Germany, Indonesia and pretty much every other country in between has and still tries to install governments in third world countries, hand out loans, sells military hardware and many other things. Why? Power and Influence. Its a dirty game and everyones playing it.


Every country had hand picked leaders that answer tpo the same powers! That is why they agree pretty much and continue to oppress the masses! The U.S. has had a handle on most countries for ages and buys them of!

People who talk about the U.S being so nice by handing out aid are blind as bats!
Number one - The corporate cunnts aren't the ones paying for all this aid, it's the average shmoe tax payer! Military funding, again the average shmoe funds it!
Number two - You act like your nice on the surface but do the exact opposite behind the scenes! You make deals that enslave people more and cause more oppression!

What reasons does anyone who doesn't look beyond what's in front of their face give for the U.S. supporting groups that cause war. be it in the middle east, Africa etc? Why would they give aid but also support those who cause the conditions that make the AID needed? It just doesn't make logical sense but it does make sense if it is all planned to reach a goal of control!


breezer_79 wrote:So while I appreciate your right to believe the conspiracy theories against the US, I certainly don't have any respect for that point of view. I agree with alot of stuff you say Migya, but the tin-foil hat sh*t really rubs me the wrong way. Not only because I find it disrespectful to the people that did die in that tragedy but also because of the way you refuse to listen to other peoples points of view on this issue.


You can believe what you want! I respect people's views because those views belong to an intelligent human being, be it individuals that have not yet discovered the truth!

Disrespectful to the people that died in these disasters???? What I'm saying??? LIKE FUK!
The ones that caused those disasters are the ones with no respect! I'm just saying it like it is and I believe that it was a great injustice that people were sacrificed for the fascist prik's desires!!!!

Everyone needs to get off their arses for just a few minutes and do a little searching and they will find that the disasters I have mentioned were all orchestrated by those that are supposed to be organising things for the better
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:26 pm
George W Bush wasn't in the cockpit when the twin towers were hit. It's niave to shift the onus of blame to a man who wants to catch the killers for every single one of the 300 Million Americans who were affected by September 11.

And your also saying Migya that America trained these terrorists? Next thing will be hearing is America is to blame for minors viewing pornography on the internet cause America invented the internet and they have the most computer servers in the world? Please don't preach any Right Wing Extremeist bullshit, This all sounds to WWE conspiracy theory to me....
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:21 am
Location: Melbourne
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:44 pm
Its pretty obvious that no one is going to change your mind on this topic Migya....and thats fine, but don't assume that just because I don't agree with you that I am ignorant of what is going on around me. I personally make a point of keeping tabs on current affairs and whats going on in the world. I also read from a diverse range of sources, whether they be conservative or liberal. Can you say the same?? I respect your right to an opinion, though it doesn't mean I have to like it. I also stand by what I said, when I said what you were saying was disrespectful. You're obviously VERY passionate about this topic, but that passion seems to blind you to other opinions. You like to call the US and their leaders Fascist pr*cks, but it really seems to me that your unwillingness to hear other people out shows that you yourself have somewhat of a fascist streak. This isn't meant as a personal attack, so please don't take it that way. Just a disagreement between mates is all.
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21382
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:35 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:George W Bush wasn't in the cockpit when the twin towers were hit. It's niave to shift the onus of blame to a man who wants to catch the killers for every single one of the 300 Million Americans who were affected by September 11.

And your also saying Migya that America trained these terrorists? Next thing will be hearing is America is to blame for minors viewing pornography on the internet cause America invented the internet and they have the most computer servers in the world? Please don't preach any Right Wing Extremeist bullshit, This all sounds to WWE conspiracy theory to me....



FOOL!

You talk without reading up on anything!

The U.S. government, through it's military and agents, trained Al Quadda (some of that group were under a diffeent name), Viet Kong (which represented Vietnam) and supported Saddam in many of his ventures! All these people have then become so called enemies of the U.S. after serving them in murderous schemes!


Understand
- A conspiracy theory is a "theory" where there is not yet any evidence! A THEORY is a hypthesis where only a claim is made but no evidence presented
- A conspiracy is where there is evidence which comes to a different conclusion to the OFFICIAL story!


*All proof passes through 3 stages
1. Denial
2. Violent Opposition
3. Widespread Acceptance as common knowledge

People who hear claims that Sept 11th is a conspiracy with the U.S. goverment the culprits will fall into one of those three groups:
1. Many will vigorously deny the claim and that the evidence can possibly be true
2. Other people will be violently opposed to such evidence being released and they will do everything they can to discredit the messenger rather than pay attention to the message
3. Some people (the smallest group usually) will sit back and say - I knew this was the truth all along
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21382
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:43 pm
breezer_79 wrote:Its pretty obvious that no one is going to change your mind on this topic Migya....and thats fine, but don't assume that just because I don't agree with you that I am ignorant of what is going on around me. I personally make a point of keeping tabs on current affairs and whats going on in the world. I also read from a diverse range of sources, whether they be conservative or liberal. Can you say the same?? I respect your right to an opinion, though it doesn't mean I have to like it. I also stand by what I said, when I said what you were saying was disrespectful. You're obviously VERY passionate about this topic, but that passion seems to blind you to other opinions. You like to call the US and their leaders Fascist pr*cks, but it really seems to me that your unwillingness to hear other people out shows that you yourself have somewhat of a fascist streak. This isn't meant as a personal attack, so please don't take it that way. Just a disagreement between mates is all.



Like I said, I respect everyone's opinion because they are intelligent beings capable of deciphering the truth but since I research things and look to dig up evidence that shows the truth, I will not agree with a statement from someone that has obviously not looked for or found the information.

Understand Breezer, the news and channels (ie Media) are all controlled by corporate priks who support and in fact drive this agenda to take control away from people. You wil not hear the truth on TV because it is controlled by the priks that orchestrate these negative occurences!

Like I said, download that documentary called "Snakes on a plane" (not the Samuel L Jackson movie) and their is also another documentary that I recently downloaded called "911 Conspiracy - In Plane Sight - ThePowerHour.com"
These provide evidence that is actually widespread about the disasters of Sept 11th.

People just can't be bothered viewing these things and instead voice opposition to them without knowing anything about them - That is stupid!

All I'm saying is - Look deaper and don't believe that crap that the known liars say
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:21 am
Location: Melbourne
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:02 pm
UNDERSTAND Migya, the face of modern media has changed. You no longer have to make the mainstream media your first port of call when looking for information. The creation of the internet has seen to it that anyone with a decenting opinion can broadcast it without any form of censorship. Does that mean I ignore mainstream media? Of course not, but I can certainly see that there is no such thing as an unbiased report/story.

We all have our own opinions and preferences and what we think and write is driven by that, whether people want to admit to it or not. Mate, I have seen some of the so called documentaries that you speak so highly of, and in my opinion....they're crap.

Like I've stated previously, I have seen and read alot of things from many different sources. This is how I have come to believe what I believe. That is my truth. Obviously we disagree on what the "truth" is, but what is truth? Theres an age old question for you.

You constantly plead within everyone to view these "documentaries" that you have so much faith in.....but what about you?? Why not visit other sites where people disagree with your version of the truth? You have found a truth that fits with your pre conceived beliefs and prejudices, just like everyone else. The question is, Can YOU take the blinkers off and actually HEAR what other people are saying??

I've gotta be honest though Migya, although frustrating at times, I do enjoy these conversations. Heres something you'll Loooooove. :mrgreen:

http://www.brain-terminal.com/

Cheers.
Image
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:07 am
Yo Dudes ...

I too enjoy the fact that you are all energized to discuss this and other matters. In keeping with another thought above, I did again go to You Tube and then to Google ... looking, perhaps, for the appropriate video? Wow, there are tons. Just type 911 into the search box and you'll have plenty to view.

Conspiracy Ones
Anti-Conspiracy Ones
Funny Comments On Both {Penn And Teller, etc.}

But, I didn't want to pick one because it might appear to "take sides."
The funny one would have been the best ô¿~

Why Do People Fight?
We don't have to call this a "fight" ... but ... if it is a fight then in this
case a part of the reason for the "fight" would apparently be ...
because they disagree.

I'm not sure that totally explains the emotion. One of the things
I would be most curious about, but suspect would be almost impossible to discover in this type of forum and maybe even any other type of forum ..

The personal experiences of Migya that incline him toward the
seeming "hate" type speech against USA. Are there personal experiences that ignite such passion from this point of view? Experiences of others?

I have many friends who might engage in similar thoughts. People who ICQ me constantly with the latest "revelations" ... about Bush. It's oh so easy and tempting just to join in. Yes, there are certainly some things I'm unhappy about with our current US situation ... and I confess, I liked
Bill Clinton. I think government worked a lot better for his eight years
than they have worked for the last 6. I thought he was a good "seminar leader" and was a better problem solver. And, I could have cared less
about Monica Lewinsky. {Close But No Cigar}

Bush ran on the notion that he was results oriented and should be judged on his results. But ... just as soon as I say that ... here come the Bushies
with what ... their "prejudices."

Why can't people talk politics without just automatically starting and
finishing with I'm this and you're that.

Do I really think these people are just total evil bastards?
Hard for me to go there.

I certainly agree humans could do better.
I certainly agree it seems like the US Government could do a LOT
BETTER ... and must I say ... especially lately ...

I just don't think the last 6 years have been all that cool.
I get really frustrated at the notion that Bob Dole ... the previous
candidate for Republican President became famous at the end for
coming within one vote of passing an attempted Constitutional Amendment
to balance the budget. I thought that extremely unwise. I also thought
it a waste of time, like I thought the two years they spent persecuting Clinton for being too sexy. A waste of time ... especially when so many
other problems got ignored ... continue to get ignored ...

All the passion that went into that "argument." Where did that go?
What does Bob Dole say about a balanced budget today?
Nevermind?

{For me, personally, the NOW biggie is how 'We The People' and me in particular has not been able to deal with Health Insurance.
My health insurance was $222 a month in 2002 ... Today it's $780 per month for less coverage. Hello ? How in the world does that happen? This is particularly offensive to me right now, because I keep seeing political commercials that SAY the candidate is going to do something about it / health insurance. One sentence, no plan, NO PLAN being discussed anywhere. That horse is out of the barn, has run 100 races, gone to stud 1,000 times and been put away dead. How did that happen I want to know ... answering ... because those folks really didn't take care of business, did they? The whole structure of health care sucks, makes no sense, obviously doesn't work except that if you go to the doctor you're likely to get taken care of whether you can pay for it or not. If you don't have insurance they'll send you a bill for $10,000. Number One Cause Of Bankruptcy
in USA ... people who get sick.

If you do have insurance the insurance company will pay a portion .... of their special negotiated price .... which is $800. And the Doctor, the guy doing the operation, will let you know that the really sad part is he's only getting paid $50.00.

And how many other forms of business have they not taken care of ... including creating peace in the world ... not war. And what happens when they don't take care of business? We all suffer ... except who? The health insurance companies? The drug companies? The oil companies? The construction companies? The Tel-Com's?

But, then, that's where we get our jobs ... or that's where we lose our
jobs to illegals from other lands.

So ...
When People Fight?
How do we organize the world so that their fights can be less
destructive? So they can indeed be more results oriented.
There I go again, asking too much of "the audience" except to say ....
I don't really know either.

For me, once again, we just gotta at least take the time to set goals,
to talk about goals, indeed to acknowledge goals ... even though we
don't currently have a clue how to get there.

We do need a government that protects us from enemies ... especially
those who are not inclined to engage in dialogue.

We don't want to get blown up while we're setting those goals.

We do want a government that set goals and makes plans ... so we
can judge them when we vote. We don't have that now.
I already sent in my ballot and voted for a number of people for the second or third or fourth or more{th} time.

Why did I do that?
Who else are you going to vote for ?
Do I vote?
You bet ...
Truer words were never spoken ... it is the least I can do.

Peace
Shoot Hoops Not Troops

Why do people fight? Because?
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:12 am
migya wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:George W Bush wasn't in the cockpit when the twin towers were hit. It's niave to shift the onus of blame to a man who wants to catch the killers for every single one of the 300 Million Americans who were affected by September 11.

And your also saying Migya that America trained these terrorists? Next thing will be hearing is America is to blame for minors viewing pornography on the internet cause America invented the internet and they have the most computer servers in the world? Please don't preach any Right Wing Extremeist bullshit, This all sounds to WWE conspiracy theory to me....



FOOL!

You talk without reading up on anything!

The U.S. government, through it's military and agents, trained Al Quadda (some of that group were under a diffeent name), Viet Kong (which represented Vietnam) and supported Saddam in many of his ventures! All these people have then become so called enemies of the U.S. after serving them in murderous schemes!


Understand
- A conspiracy theory is a "theory" where there is not yet any evidence! A THEORY is a hypthesis where only a claim is made but no evidence presented
- A conspiracy is where there is evidence which comes to a different conclusion to the OFFICIAL story!


*All proof passes through 3 stages
1. Denial
2. Violent Opposition
3. Widespread Acceptance as common knowledge

People who hear claims that Sept 11th is a conspiracy with the U.S. goverment the culprits will fall into one of those three groups:
1. Many will vigorously deny the claim and that the evidence can possibly be true
2. Other people will be violently opposed to such evidence being released and they will do everything they can to discredit the messenger rather than pay attention to the message
3. Some people (the smallest group usually) will sit back and say - I knew this was the truth all along


I'm not gonna argue dude.

I mihght go download that video you just suggested... But i might just go download some better Hollywood stuff. like Full Metal Jacket, Black Hawk Down or Apocolypse Now. It's people who post your stupid little theories showing sentiment towards the U.S Governments. It's just like the Movies. You can try and do what California does with portrayal of death and the U.S winning.... But when the Terrorist start trying to be Bruce Willis and Vin Diesel and learn to do the karate chop or use the Napalm Dunamite (Or Was that the Napolean... sorry COLTRAINING... D'oh)

But anyhow i might open my mind to witness the "Real World stories and conspiracy theories of Taxi Drivers" <You know DeNiro he's the bad guy right.... you talking to me.

Image

Migya you should start showing Cali some love. leave the properganda at the door and listen to what guys like Spielberg and Scoresese have to say.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:14 am
TRAVIS BICKLE. REpBRISENT.... If you don't like the U.S Government then do something about it! <You>

Go on a ***** Crusade and represent the rights of U.S Working Girls... this is a free country do something about it.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:19 am
***** Crusade. If your wondering what that means above... It's the thing Dr Evil (MIKE MYERS) likes to stroke. the little cat...

Hollywood may be the bad guy MIGYA but they're always the Good Guy in the movies and real life... you must understand that's why people dispise America as well. It's cause all the big action blockbuster promote Terrorist to do the wrong thing.

They're sick of Bruce,Vin and mostly sick of Hulk Hogan and The Rock. The U.S Always win it's time for Rocky Balboa and Osama Bin Laden to hop in the ring for a couple of rounds.

I think the world would enjoy this fight not with Don King Live but more so Larry King Live. the old guy with glasses on CNN! That's the way the world is man... we dont want to hear a debate we just want to see blood. OAKLAND RAIDERS! Represent
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:21 am
Location: Melbourne
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:29 am
Bob, I think this is the first time I've ever said this, and probably the last, but I really enjoyed your last post. Whats more, it made sense to me. :mrgreen:

I have this feeling things have just been turned upside down. I understand what SoCoolBob is saying, yet have absolutely no idea what pawno is saying anymore.... :shock:

What the hell is going on in here??
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:32 am
migya wrote:
coltraning wrote:chimps: patriarchal, monogamous, warlike, meat-eating, kill other babies
bonobos - matriarchal, polygamous, nurturing, vegetarian, help other species' injured young.




Have seen many biches that are polygamous :mrgreen:

here's an interesting theory related to that...the reason far more women are true bisexuals is because for women and men, their first romantic attachment was to mother...thought that might lighten the mood.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron