Why do People Fight?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:15 pm
SoCooLBob wrote:
Big B wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:How to stop the war in the middle east?

It's easy

SHOOT HOOPS, NOT IRAQI TROOPS!

Nice bumper sticker, but not a real policy.

The Middle East is a tangled web of nonsense. As long as these elements are in place:

1. Fanatical, religious, fundamental extremists
2. Money and power hungry outside interests.

Then there will never be peace in the Middle East.

Let's see ... do you think we could get Fox News to put that up before every broadcast?

Absolutly not! Fox News and the rest of the Right Wing Echo Machine (Rush, Coulter, Savage, Drudge, etc.) are not about to promote anything peaceful.

They love this war and want to expand it into N. Korea and Iran. All their broadcasts is the same rudderick...We're winning in Iraq! We must stay the course! Freedom is on the march and blah blah blah. :blah5:

They stick to their talking points and report nothing negative, unless it's about a Dem. They want nothing to do with the Delay, Abrhamoff, or Foley scandels.

While all this sh*t is going on, they blame Clinton for everything bad and look for the next missing blonde to do a story on...
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:50 pm
Big B wrote:
SoCooLBob wrote:
Big B wrote:

It's easy

The Middle East is a tangled web of nonsense. As long as these elements are in place:

Let's see ... do you think we could get Fox News to put that up before every broadcast?

Absolutly not! Fox News and the rest of the Right Wing Echo Machine (Rush, Coulter, Savage, Drudge, etc.) are not about to promote anything peaceful.

They love this war and want to expand it into N. Korea and Iran. All their broadcasts is the same rudderick...We're winning in Iraq! We must stay the course! Freedom is on the march and blah blah blah. :blah5:

They stick to their talking points and report nothing negative, unless it's about a Dem. They want nothing to do with the Delay, Abrhamoff, or Foley scandels.

While all this sh*t is going on, they blame Clinton for everything bad and look for the next missing blonde to do a story on...

right on, Big B :D speaking of history repeating itself, check out the US vs John Lennon - a must see for anyone who wants to be inspired by a brave and brilliant soul. As Gore Vidal put it "Lennon represented life, a good thing, and Nixon, Mitchell and Hoover represented death" and it was nice to see the good guys win one. We are seeing the repeat of the Nixon gang in spades with the W gang...
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:30 pm
coltraning wrote:
Big B wrote:
SoCooLBob wrote:
Big B wrote:

It's easy

right on, Big B :D speaking of history repeating itself, check out the US vs John Lennon - a must see for anyone who wants to be inspired by a brave and brilliant soul. As Gore Vidal put it "Lennon represented life, a good thing, and Nixon, Mitchell and Hoover represented death" and it was nice to see the good guys win one. We are seeing the repeat of the Nixon gang in spades with the W gang...

You guys must understand though that all political parties answer to the same powers and therefore end with the same results - Taking away of freedom and no peace and harmony.

If you all had downloaded that documentary I made a thread about, you would understand things more clearly

migya make the ring fall on ya
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:36 pm
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xBUo2mP5bpA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="280" height="220"></embed>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vZzgxdccX5k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="280" height="220"></embed>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_E9I7m0Q9a0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="280" height="220"></embed>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ANrZ9etcQyA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="280" height="220"></embed>

Turns out SoCô¿ôL Bob played basketball with Tommy Smith as a freshman at San Jose State. Those college years were dominated by the War In Viet Nam. I recall a Philosophy professor who made an impassioned case for the notion that there WERE values that ALL people could agree on.

Beauty ... like the Grand Canyon
I couldn't help but remember that when I was five, driving cross country and then stopping at the Grand Canyon. Too many days in the car ... I'm not sure I was all that thrilled.

Certainly was the second time I went.

Evil ... he said ... like Burning Baby's
While ... at that very moment ... 10,000 students and others were
congregated around the Administration Building, throwing rocks and carrying on over the presence of Dow Chemical recruiters on campus.

Dow Chemical made Napalm which was dropped on the
population of Viet Nam ... Burning And Killing Babies
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:09 pm
I think Migya is right in saying that Partisan politics is just crap. Whether you're Republican or Democrat shouldn't matter. Politicians are what they are, and Clinton is no better than any other. I love watching Republicans put Bush up on a pedestal and saying he can do no wrong when he has quite obviously made a quite a few mistakes in his tenure. The same can be said of Dems and Clinton however, when realistically he didn't do such a great job himself. As for the War.....whats to say? War sucks, but that doesn't mean there aren't things worth fighting for. I personally think the reasons for going into Iraq were wrong, however that doesn't mean that I think going to war with Iraq was wrong. Saddam had been thumbing his nose at the US and the wider international community for years, he was a danger internally, to his own people, to the region and to very definately to the US and their interests. It was just a matter of time before this all came to a head. Much the same can be said of North Korea. It really is scary to think that guys like Kim Jong Il have their finger on "the button" and to just let it slide is much more dangerous than actually making a stand. Atleast thats how I see it anyways. Once again, just my 2 cents.

Cheers.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:50 am
breezer_79 wrote: Saddam had been thumbing his nose at the US and the wider international community for years, he was a danger internally, to his own people, to the region and to very definately to the US and their interests. It was just a matter of time before this all came to a head. Much the same can be said of North Korea. It really is scary to think that guys like Kim Jong Il have their finger on "the button" and to just let it slide is much more dangerous than actually making a stand. Atleast thats how I see it anyways. Once again, just my 2 cents.

Cheers.

Who gives two fuks if any cunnt was thumbing anything at the U.S.!!!! The U.S. false and fascist federation has been fuking everyone since the beginning of their existence! before them (and still now) it was the English coksuckers and before them, same tribe just under different names!

Saddam was put in power with U.S. support, fuked with Iran with U.S. support and was the frightening presence in the middle east that kept the other arab cunnts in check and in fear; he served the U.S. again!!!!

Same shiit with Al Qaidda, they were trained by U.S. agents!
Same shiit with the Viat Kong (ended up being Vietnam's special forces), they were trained by U.S. agents to start shiit in asia!

The latest mass murder and lie by the U.S. federation - The Seotember 11th 2001 disasters!
Fabricated events that were blamed (by the planners and murders) on the muslims (Bin Laden mostly) that has lead to greater powers for the so called U.S. leader (puppet of the real rulers actually) and the installment of laws that take away more freedoms that over a decade ago were everyday rights!

Take a look at the footage from the disasters of Sept 11th and you will see that it is all a sham and that not much effort was put into covering it up either!
The two towers were planted with bombs at various placers (on various floor levels) that allowed for the demolition of the towers!
Witnesses stated that the planes were not commercial airliners, that there was no windows and that the markings on the planes were not of American Airlines!
There was gold under the Trade Center Buildings that had an estimated value of over 200 BILLION dollars and only gold to the value of 159 million was recovered!

All things that make you just want them all killed

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:53 am
Honestly Migya believe all the conspiracy theories you want. But the U.S Military did not directly challenge Osama or Kim Ill Jung to a breakdance power. American might want other nations to not invent the A-Bomb cause they fear that they might not be the winners.<I>

But fact is America was at it's best when they were in a space race with Russia... <Did>- If no other country has stepped foot on a "FULL MOON" i offer
Australia,
Britan,
China,
Denmark,
Egypt,
France,
Germany,
Hungary,
Israel,
Japan
Korea <NORTH>
Latvia.
Maldives Islands
New Zealand,
Oman
Peru
QATAR
Russia
Samoa
Tahiti
Uragauy
Vietnam
West Indies
XOXO
Yeman
Zimbabwe

Go on list of Countries, try and achieve what America has and bring back a piece of Space Rock. LET YOUR MOTHERFUKIN MIND get caught up in conspiracy theories. If you want to fight America, Don't do it with bombs, Do it with Actions and Achievements. ( America will land on Mars and there will be resentment cause it was America, People will hate the U.S not for there military but for there Achievements )

migya wrote:
breezer_79 wrote: Saddam had been thumbing his nose at the US and the wider international community for years, he was a danger internally, to his own people, to the region and to very definately to the US and their interests. It was just a matter of time before this all came to a head. Much the same can be said of North Korea. It really is scary to think that guys like Kim Jong Il have their finger on "the button" and to just let it slide is much more dangerous than actually making a stand. Atleast thats how I see it anyways. Once again, just my 2 cents.

Cheers.

Who gives two fuks if any cunnt was thumbing anything at the U.S.!!!! The U.S. false and fascist federation has been fuking everyone since the beginning of their existence! before them (and still now) it was the English coksuckers and before them, same tribe just under different names!

Saddam was put in power with U.S. support, fuked with Iran with U.S. support and was the frightening presence in the middle east that kept the other arab cunnts in check and in fear; he served the U.S. again!!!!

Same shiit with Al Qaidda, they were trained by U.S. agents!
Same shiit with the Viat Kong (ended up being Vietnam's special forces), they were trained by U.S. agents to start shiit in asia!

The latest mass murder and lie by the U.S. federation - The Seotember 11th 2001 disasters!
Fabricated events that were blamed (by the planners and murders) on the muslims (Bin Laden mostly) that has lead to greater powers for the so called U.S. leader (puppet of the real rulers actually) and the installment of laws that take away more freedoms that over a decade ago were everyday rights!

Take a look at the footage from the disasters of Sept 11th and you will see that it is all a sham and that not much effort was put into covering it up either!
The two towers were planted with bombs at various placers (on various floor levels) that allowed for the demolition of the towers!
Witnesses stated that the planes were not commercial airliners, that there was no windows and that the markings on the planes were not of American Airlines!
There was gold under the Trade Center Buildings that had an estimated value of over 200 BILLION dollars and only gold to the value of 159 million was recovered!

All things that make you just want them all killed
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:02 am
Why do we fight? This sh*t is pretty easy to figure out - just follow the money and you'll see the motivation for 99.9% of the horrors that take place in this world. Money and power - we descend from two apes most directly - chimps and bonobos

chimps: patriarchal, monogamous, warlike, meat-eating, kill other babies
bonobos - matriarchal, polygamous, nurturing, vegetarian, help other species' injured young.

We have the DNA of both in us, and some of us are more chimp-like, others more bonobo-like - thebattle is within us and between us.

(BTW, women love this theory except for the polygamous part!) :wink:

ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:08 am
coltraning wrote:(BTW, women love this theory except for the polygamous part!) :wink:

F*ck... that's the only part I like. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:17 am
TMC wrote:
coltraning wrote:(BTW, women love this theory except for the polygamous part!) :wink:

F*ck... that's the only part I like. :mrgreen:

yup -I want them polygamously nurturing me, ya know? :wink:

ImageImage
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:38 pm
TMC wrote:
coltraning wrote:

(BTW, women love this theory except for the polygamous part!)

F*ck... that's the only part I like.

yup -I want them polygamously nurturing me, ya know?

You guys are ****ing hilarious! I think we'd all rather be peace loving, hard f*cking monkeys. :mrgreen:

America will land on Mars and there will be resentment cause it was America, People will hate the U.S not for there military but for there Achievements

Pawno, I am right with you on this one. Coltraining was right when he said it was about money and power. The US are the ones that everyone looks to these days when they need a hand out, and you'd be crazy to think that doesn't create a whole lot of resentment. Everyone sees what the US has and wants to be in their position, although they don't necesarily want it to be under the same sort of system. I don't know about anyone else but I like my semi-democratic way of life. I except the fact that my life could be alot worse if I was born somewehere else and count myself lucky. So be under no illusions Migya this is an ongoing battle for power and influence ad the US aren't the only ones fighting in it. You act like the US were the only ones using their influence in other countries, when Russia, China, France, Britain, Germany, Indonesia and pretty much every other country in between has and still tries to install governments in third world countries, hand out loans, sells military hardware and many other things. Why? Power and Influence. Its a dirty game and everyones playing it.

So while I appreciate your right to believe the conspiracy theories against the US, I certainly don't have any respect for that point of view. I agree with alot of stuff you say Migya, but the tin-foil hat sh*t really rubs me the wrong way. Not only because I find it disrespectful to the people that did die in that tragedy but also because of the way you refuse to listen to other peoples points of view on this issue.

Anyways guys, sorry for ending on a sh*tty note. Lets talk about polygamous monkeys again.....

Cheers.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:16 pm
There's got to be a reason for Migya to think, feel and express himself that way.

Wonder what it is?

Somehow, we, all of us, gotta start taking more responsibility for
some of this stuff. I do think that it starts with just believing it's possible.
Set the goal, see the prize, the answers will come.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:27 pm
You know what shiettts me as well. The Tsunami which wiped out 120,000 .America was the biggest contributor of resources to charity cause they actually cared about getting people back on there feet and seeing the world unite.

But then 7 Months later a Hurricane Katrina comes along, Has the same devastating affects as the Tsunami minus 5,000 km of costal land... But America starts to rebuild then U.S Haters like Migya start comparing the cost of charitable donations of Katrina to the Tsunami... ( It's like the world doesn't think America has the right to donate more money to it's own cause )
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:51 pm
so maybe we all need some of them amorous bonobo types, who will give us that special kind of kiss and then chill with us while we recover by watching hoops :mrgreen:
fantasy? maybe not...

ImageImage
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:29 pm
I think you'll find Migeul AKA Migya has blood running through his body from a heritrage in France.

Not to Pidgeon hole but i will.... The French have always been the most jealous of America, France was a GREAT NATION once in Europe they regularly were a powerhouse to what Britan was trying to achieve... BUT AMERICA and BRITAN sort of formed a better relationship once another and all the FRENCH still have strong sentiments at the fact Napolean discovered AMERICA... BUT BRITAN CONQUERED AMERICA!
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum