This or that thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

» Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:18 pm
Big B wrote:
John Patrick wrote:Coffee.

Who's worse: Green Day or Fall Out BOy?

I'm going to have to go with Green Day because I haven't heard of Fall Out Boy. Since you have them grouped with Green Day, I'm probably not missing much.

Fall Out Boy is DEFINATELY worse than Green Day.

All Star
» Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:20 pm
You're probably right: Green Day sucks to begin with, but what pushes them over the edge is the ridiculous radio plays they get! They both suck.

Franchise Player
» Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:22 pm
Yeah, I hate today's rock. All that boy band sh*t, horrible music. It's like the old school rap turning into that gangsta rap. Much of it stinks up the place. The real rock music is back then.

Today's rock or gangsta rap?

All Star
» Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:26 pm
Hmmm... tough one. Gangsta rap, but ONLY if the rapper is actually a gangster from the streets (like 50 cents). Those people have credibility (not that I like the music). I just have zero respect for GreenDay and all the stupid emo ****.

Fries or Potato Chips?

Franchise Player
» Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:40 pm
What do you mean by that? Like which one do you prefer or which one gives you a better shot at a heart attack? :)

Starting Lineup
» Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:59 am
John Patrick wrote:Hmmm... tough one. Gangsta rap, but ONLY if the rapper is actually a gangster from the streets (like 50 cents). Those people have credibility (not that I like the music). I just have zero respect for GreenDay and all the stupid emo ****.

Fries or Potato Chips?

Fries...Back to music.

Which group should be thrown under a bus first?

Nsync or 98 degrees?

» Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:46 am
Big B wrote:
John Patrick wrote:Hmmm... tough one. Gangsta rap, but ONLY if the rapper is actually a gangster from the streets (like 50 cents). Those people have credibility (not that I like the music). I just have zero respect for GreenDay and all the stupid emo ****.

Fries or Potato Chips?

Fries...Back to music.

Nsync or 98 degrees?

98 Degrees.

N*Sync makes me smile daily now. I have the "Lance Bass is Gay" People Magazine cover hanging up in my room. I can't look at that **** without laughing my ass off.

V (as in V for Vendetta) or Agent Smith (from the Matrix): Where did Hugo Weaving deliver a better soliloquy?

All Star
» Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:44 pm
I never saw V for Vendetta but I don't think that anything smith said could top this:

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. (he carves a "V" into a sign) The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. (giggles) Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Evey: Are you like a crazy person?
V: I'm quite sure they will say so.

Who's a better source of entertainment on the screen: Peter Jackson or Sir Michael Ancel?

All Star
» Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:05 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:I never saw V for Vendetta but I don't think that anything smith said could top this:

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. (he carves a "V" into a sign) The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. (giggles) Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Evey: Are you like a crazy person?
V: I'm quite sure they will say so.

very vunny, vest

Franchise Player
» Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:02 pm
#32 wrote:
Big B wrote:

Fries or Potato Chips?

Fries...Back to music.

Nsync or 98 degrees?

98 Degrees.

N*Sync makes me smile daily now. I have the "Lance Bass is Gay" People Magazine cover hanging up in my room. I can't look at that **** without laughing my ass off.

V (as in V for Vendetta) or Agent Smith (from the Matrix): Where did Hugo Weaving deliver a better soliloquy?

I liked him in both. But he did well in Vendetta.

Adam Sandler or Jim Carrey?

Hall of Famer
» Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:54 pm
After Click, Adam Sandler. Click was just a real good movie

» Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:59 am
I wasn't too thrilled with Click.

It's like, suddenly Christopher Walken is 'the Angel of Death', for some reason Adam Sandler never sits down with his wife and lets her in on the secret of the remote (even when things go bad), suddenly the remote is living his entire life the way he wanted to live 2 WEEKS of his life (as if all of us haven't had a tough two weeks where we need to buckle down and work, be it finals, work, or other ****), ect, ect, ect...? WTF?

By the way, if you haven't seen the movie, don't read the above paragraph.

Franchise Player
» Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:03 am
Great way to warn everyone. Especially since the warning is after the paragraph you're trying to get no one to read unless they've seen the movie. :)

Better paradise...

Hawaii or Miami?

» Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:11 am
Hawaii. Miami is over-run with old people (yes, even in South Beach).

Electric razor or blade?

Franchise Player
» Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:19 am
I'm an old school type guy, regardless of what my age is(which is 18). So, maybe not that old school, but somewhere close. Anyways, a blade for me.

Fox, CBS, or ABC?