MOVIE REVIEWS

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:45 pm
Anybody seen Transformers? It was a pretty entertaining movie—and Megan Fox, mmm-good.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:29 am
Yep. That movie was entertaining. Especially since I grew up watching the old Transformers on FOX Kids in the morning Saturday lineup.

But yes... Megan Fox is juicy. :wink:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:36 am
xbaywarrior wrote:But yes... Megan Fox is juicy. :wink:

Only thing I can save from that movie...

As for the movie itself, it's mindless fun.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:37 am
TMC wrote:

So you could relate this movie to Click then? Because Kate Beckinsale was sexy, but then the movie itself had its ups and downs.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:07 am
xbaywarrior wrote:
TMC wrote:

So you could relate this movie to Click then? Because Kate Beckinsale was sexy, but then the movie itself had its ups and downs.

Yeah, both girls are hot as f*ck. Both movies suck. There's a clear connection between them. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:15 am
xbaywarrior wrote:Yep. That movie was entertaining. Especially since I grew up watching the old Transformers on FOX Kids in the morning Saturday lineup.

Juicy....... well that makes it all the more exciting :mrgreen:

I too watched transformers cartoon when I was younger, some twenty yers ago in fact. The movie was alright but likely not for those who don't know anything about tranformers before

migya make the ring fall on ya
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:19 pm
migya wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:Yep. That movie was entertaining. Especially since I grew up watching the old Transformers on FOX Kids in the morning Saturday lineup.

Juicy....... well that makes it all the more exciting :mrgreen:

I too watched transformers cartoon when I was younger, some twenty yers ago in fact. The movie was alright but likely not for those who don't know anything about tranformers before

Getting back to the movies, yeah, I, too, watched Transformers when I was a kid so I can definitely relate. My kids wanted to watch it and loved it.

But Megan Fox was boomin’ and so was that blonde—although she (the blonde) kinda killed it with that English accent.

Aso watched Blood Diamond recently, which has almost the same storyline as Lord of War. Both great films.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 am
CjR wrote:Aso watched Blood Diamond recently, which has almost the same storyline as Lord of War. Both great films.

Blood Diamond is a good movie, although I liked "The Last King of Scotland" a bit more. Give it a chance if you haven't yet.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:03 pm
TMC wrote:
CjR wrote:Dudes, rented 300 and I was like, is this the same movie that all you guys have been raving about? I’m thinking Braveheart or even Gladiator great. And boobs, D1Mex? Maybe guy boobs (pecs) and abs. Seriously, it was corny and gay to the max. I'd have to completely dissagree on this one. It was one of the worst I’ve seen, actually.

:mrgreen:

See?. There's a reason I still haven't watched it. Each great review is followed by another like this one... Guess that, at some point, I'll have to check for myself.

Truly, it's a glorified B-Movie. I'd love to see MST3K do that movie because I was laughing out loud the entire time without commentary. And as for it being "the most heterosexual movie of all time", I guess it is if you define heterosexuality as watchin a bunch of half-naked men pointlessly brawling the entire movie. Not to mention that Xerxes may be the most homosexual character in the history of cinema.
ImageImage
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:15 pm
transformers was an A. B movie. Megan Fox bumps it up.

Anyone see Chuck and Larry? An A. B Movie. Jessica Biel OMFG.

Bourne Ultimatum was best movie of the summer.

I wanna see Superbad.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:34 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
TMC wrote:
CjR wrote:Dudes, rented 300 and I was like, is this the same movie that all you guys have been raving about? I’m thinking Braveheart or even Gladiator great. And boobs, D1Mex? Maybe guy boobs (pecs) and abs. Seriously, it was corny and gay to the max. I'd have to completely dissagree on this one. It was one of the worst I’ve seen, actually.

See?. There's a reason I still haven't watched it. Each great review is followed by another like this one... Guess that, at some point, I'll have to check for myself.

Truly, it's a glorified B-Movie. I'd love to see MST3K do that movie because I was laughing out loud the entire time without commentary. And as for it being "the most heterosexual movie of all time", I guess it is if you define heterosexuality as watchin a bunch of half-naked men pointlessly brawling the entire movie. Not to mention that Xerxes may be the most homosexual character in the history of cinema.

Just beautiful Pest.

I liked the movie for the fighting and the message that standing up for your rights and freedom is everything, as I stated before

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:07 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
TMC wrote:

Yeah, it was funny, I give it that. And don’t even get me started with that King Xerxes dude. When first meeting his arch enemy, Leonidas, of course, haaad to turn around with flaming Rue Paul, errr…. Xerxes, right behind him, putting both hands on his shoulders. I knew Xerxes had to be thinking which one to do first: pack Leonidas’ fudge or toss his sweaty salad. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:13 am
d1mex wrote:transformers was an A. B movie. Megan Fox bumps it up.

Anyone see Chuck and Larry? An A. B Movie. Jessica Biel OMFG.

Bourne Ultimatum was best movie of the summer.

I wanna see Superbad.

Transformers was good to me because I was a Transformers fan growing up. And of course having Megan Fox's sexy self in the movie made it even better.

I haven't seen Chuck and Larry. There are certain movies I'll watch at the theater and others I'll just wait 'til the DVD comes out. This is one of them.

Bourne Ultimatum was sick. I love the Bourne trilogy from Identity to Supremacy to Ultimatum. Just like Roger Moore and Sean Connery were made to play James Bond. Matt Damon was made to play Jason Bourne.

Superbad is a hilarious movie if you're like 14-22 years old. Depends how you view those movies.

Rush Hour 3 was funny. I thought the second was better. I'd probably say 3 would've been better if Roselyn Sanchez was in it again.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:19 am
I must admit that I fell asleep during The Bourne Ultimatum. Decent movie (if you like your sentences composed of less than 4 words), but I can't remember anything that happened in Tanger.

First thing I remember, Jason was beating a f*cker senseless in a bathroom... That's a good summary of the whole movie. If you like action, it's great. If you expect something else, go watch Transformers. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:26 am
TMC wrote:I must admit that I fell asleep during The Bourne Ultimatum. Decent movie (if you like your sentences composed of less than 4 words), but I can't remember anything that happened in Tanger.

First thing I remember, Jason was beating a f*cker senseless in a bathroom... That's a good summary of the whole movie. If you like action, it's great. If you expect something else, go watch Transformers. :mrgreen:

If you expect something else, watch a College Invasion video :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum