Page 2 of 30

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:49 pm
by coltraning
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:You all can't be real warriors fans. cause they based in the bay.

REAL WARRIORS CHEERLEADERS

Are 40 year old guys with shaven legs wearing pink hotpants sucking on a tropical flavoured lollipop

And That's why i live 12,000 km across the Pacific. Cause i don't want to be anywhere near the FREAKS that live on the otherside of the Bridge ;-)


well, well. 2 things - first, some of my best friends are those freaks you speak of, and I got no issue with them. Doesn't hurt or threaten me who someone wants to be with. And anyone Bush and his fellow haters want to demonize is o.k. with me. Much more importantly, do the math. Do you have ANY idea how easy it is for us non-freaks in a place where there are 2 straight women for every straight man??? :mrgreen:

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:47 pm
by migya
coltraning wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:You all can't be real warriors fans. cause they based in the bay.

REAL WARRIORS CHEERLEADERS

Are 40 year old guys with shaven legs wearing pink hotpants sucking on a tropical flavoured lollipop

And That's why i live 12,000 km across the Pacific. Cause i don't want to be anywhere near the FREAKS that live on the otherside of the Bridge ;-)


well, well. 2 things - first, some of my best friends are those freaks you speak of, and I got no issue with them. Doesn't hurt or threaten me who someone wants to be with. And anyone Bush and his fellow haters want to demonize is o.k. with me. Much more importantly, do the math. Do you have ANY idea how easy it is for us non-freaks in a place where there are 2 straight women for every straight man??? :mrgreen:




Coltraning, well said once again

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:57 pm
by PAWNO
Yeah cool you can sympathize with closetmen, i personally don't have problems with them ( i will however cross the road if a extraverted one wants to hug me or show me some love )

But George W Bush is speaking for 60% of America when he says it's wrong, The "Red States" like Kansas and Texas are usually a makeup of Hard working blue collar Americans who have strong Catholic values, whilst the "Blue" states like California and New York are usually a makeup of Hollywood or Broadway types who have more of a leiniancy to accept it into there culture.

Here Here to great Ratios like that, When i come to check out some Warriors/Raiders game on a holiday, no doubt i'll have to hook up with Coltraining just in case i ACCIDENTALLY walk into the wrong bar.... WHOOPS !

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:33 pm
by breezer_79
WTF Buffalo Bill?? How did gay rights work its way into a strictly heterosexual thread??? Now, to get you gentlemen back on topic, I give you this....

Image

Image

Image

Image

Cheers guys.

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:04 am
by migya
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image



On track we are :)

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:26 am
by coltraning
breezer_79 wrote:WTF Buffalo Bill?? How did gay rights work its way into a strictly heterosexual thread??? Now, to get you gentlemen back on topic, I give you this....



Image


Cheers guys.

While I am certain I am not the only one who sees the irony in the juxtaposition of that statement and that pic, it is still an excellent picture. 8)

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:36 am
by breezer_79
ahahahahaha, I can honestly say that I was not thinking about the irony of it at all when I posted it.....but now that you bring it to my attention.... :mrgreen: I love being unintentionally funny. Now.....more girls kissing please!

Cheers.

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:59 am
by xbay
Love it. I guess this is the perfect thread to "get rid of it" for some people if they get lazy. So....what's new with life. :mrgreen:

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:53 am
by TMC
You already know her from the redistro thread, but she's worth another look:

Image

Another one for my Aussie friends:

Image


And the last one, for Breezer

Image :evil2:

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:05 am
by PAWNO
TMC wrote:You already know her from the redistro thread, but she's worth another look:

Image

Another one for my Aussie friends:

Image


And the last one, for Breezer

Image :evil2:


Bro why must you post Brazillan Soccer fans on a proud day for Australian Sports.

The Australian Boomers basketball team got a much needed win against Brazil in there first game of World Championships.

I'm up for supporting Soccer Brazillian naked fans. But we need more Boomerettes wrapped only in the Aussie Flag on a great day in Aussie sports! Boom Tizzle,

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:09 am
by breezer_79
And the last one, for Breezer


Ah yes, you are indeed a man among men. Now I don't like her colours much but daaaaamn she looks good.

Image

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:49 am
by migya
Women getting all over one another is alright because you see yourself as the meat for that sandwich! Guys going at it is just not a logical thing at all!

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:42 am
by breezer_79
What? kinda like putting two hotdogs in one bun?? Theres a visual I'm sure you won't forget for a while.

Cheers.

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:00 pm
by JayPat
hahaha... meat to that sandwich.

:D

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:58 pm
by tHe_pEsTiLeNcE
when did GSW become 4chan? It's that coltraning's fault....