How do you view the future?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:16 pm
Hello forum members. I haven't been here much this last year and it looks like things have been quiet here even with the season having started. After the recent terrorist attacks in Paris and with this terrorist group called Islamic State having caused much trouble, I wanted to discuss what many thought will happen in the future and how you all view the future.

World economies are falling and unrest is growing. Being a Jehovah's Witness, I believe this is the deteriorating world conditions the bible foretold. Alot of people are putting trust in governments even though they have failed in the past and have been exposed for being corrupt in various degrees as well.

How do you view the current state of the world and the future?

Franchise Player
» Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:35 am
migya wrote:Hello forum members. I haven't been here much this last year and it looks like things have been quiet here even with the season having started. After the recent terrorist attacks in Paris and with this terrorist group called Islamic State having caused much trouble, I wanted to discuss what many thought will happen in the future and how you all view the future.

World economies are falling and unrest is growing. Being a Jehovah's Witness, I believe this is the deteriorating world conditions the bible foretold. Alot of people are putting trust in governments even though they have failed in the past and have been exposed for being corrupt in various degrees as well.

How do you view the current state of the world and the future?

The World economy will come roaring back once Obama is removed from White House.

As much as it's painful to think about Donald Trump being the most influential man in the world.. anything is better then Obama.

Site Admin
» Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:30 pm
I shy away from politics online, but as an American I do need to set a few things straight: Trump will not be president, he would in no way be better than Obama, and how can any person that lived through the last American president say, "anyone is better than Obama." Huh yeah, Bush - the president under who's watch the world's economy began to fall under - was not better than Obama.

Obama's biggest failure was not doing enough, and it's nearly impossible to say whether or not that was actually his fault or if it was due to worst partisanship any US president has faced from Congress in the last 40 years. Yet despite that, 7 years later and he's almost done the impossible; he undid most of the damage Bush caused.

It doesn't take an arrogant American perspective to know that with our economy goes the world's - that's just what happens when the 2nd largest falls under a recession, and the 1st and 3rd largest (which is heavy dependant on the 2nd), in the EU and China, do the same shortly after. But we're not entirely to blame for the rampant corruption and mismanagement (we have plenty of that too) of other nations. Greece serving as a prime example in the EU of how a small country's irresponsibility and shortsightedness can bring others down with it, or how China gambled hard on it's housing market and is left with giant ghost cities.

I not saying Obama is incorruptible, but we can do worse. Fortunately, we probably won't have to find out how bad that can be, because of the sideshow that the GOP is putting on is making this thing a 2-horse race, one of which is a genuine, honest politician - Bernie Sanders. Of course that could blow up in our faces if he gets in and the Republicans control Congress, because if you thought the right-wing extremists didn't want to play with Barack, then you haven't see anything until Bernie steps in and actually tries to do some good.

The biggest problem Bernie faces is that nobody pays any attention to local politics or congressional voting. He or Hillary will win, but they're not going to get any help from would-be constituents that don't vote the right senators and representatives in.

But, that's just my take on it. I hate to bring politics to a place like this, but it's gotten to the point that most of what I just said is even felt by citizens supporting both parties.

» Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:51 am
Almost two months late, but still...I don't think it matters that much who the president is, cause I believe they are just pawns in the great scheme of things. Just a puppets that dance how the most powerful people in the world tell them to.

That's what frightens me the most...that those "people from the shadow" are basically the owners of the strongest state in the world. It's like that in other countries, mostly mob though. And we;re hoping they will do something good for us, regular people, who just wanna live a normal life. They don't care...capitalism at it's finest.

Hall of Famer
» Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:16 am
The question is, what is the solution?

Six years ago I discovered, through much re4search, that the bible is actually the truth, but before then I studied conspiracies as such, the New World Order actually, but though I uncovered what was happening in the world behind the scenes, I did not see a solution. The bible gives the solution and personally I am relieved to have the hope.

» Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:28 am
Not sure about the long term solution. But, the first step, in my opinion would be to end capitalism. You can't have country, that is well run, without the middle class, and in the end, capitalism will end the middle class. It makes more and more obvious differences between rich and those who are not.

» Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:41 pm
wow, you guys have some interesting thoughts. Don't really know how to respond to this.. i will just stand here, minding my own business :-"

I personally don't know. I would like to hope that 99% of people are good, and the world's leaders are ineffectively leading politics to cause tension for their own gains. That's where they use the media to pass their agendas. It's a scary proposition but I travel a lot. Everywhere I go, people are so friendly and accepting of all cultures. No propaganda or tension.

Rookie
» Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:57 am
In a survey 71 percent think the country is headed in the wrong direction and just 29 percent think it's headed in the right direction. Now you can understand the future with Obama. :D