WANTED: 2 tix to Christmas Day game for Honeymoon!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:52 am
Hi Dubs fans!

Believe it or not, I actually AM Steph Curry's biggest fan ::razz:, having been rooting him on since he was in High School, then playing for my alma mater, Davidson College. I am traveling to SF for my honeymoon and will be in town for Christmas Day. I would really love to see the Oracle to check off my bucket list, but have not had any luck finding reasonably priced tickets for the Warriors-Cavs game that day - no doubt one of the biggest home games of the season. I'm just taking a shot in the dark that someone here might be out of town on Christmas and be willing to sell me 2 Tickets to the game. Please let me know! Much appreciated. My email is: therep2004@yahoo.com.

Site Admin
» Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:52 pm
Welcome to the board, DavidsonWildcat! As you could probably tell, the old Ticket Exchange doesn't get a lot of love these days, and we're actually about to retire this forum (among other changes) since there's much better means of acquiring tickets these days. To make a suggestion: seatgeek.com they're like the Kayak of tickets.