Biedrins+Ellis+Lee for Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio and a kckr

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: -2
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:04 pm
I'd like this trade.
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:02 pm
Minnesota would never do that.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:21 pm
Unfortunately, you're right. Minnesota is going to be stacked with talent next year. Current roster plus Rubio (although I think he'll be a bust) but D-Williams is going to be phenomenal. If they actually have someone that can distribute the ball to those big 3, which are all great perimeter AND paint players, they're going to be scary after a few more years of experience. I'd say they're going to be on par with were OKC was this year.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:27 am
sfgent wrote:Unfortunately, you're right. Minnesota is going to be stacked with talent next year. Current roster plus Rubio (although I think he'll be a bust) but D-Williams is going to be phenomenal. If they actually have someone that can distribute the ball to those big 3, which are all great perimeter AND paint players, they're going to be scary after a few more years of experience. I'd say they're going to be on par with were OKC was this year.

Actually I wouldn't do that. Rubio is way too iffy and a risk I think. Love is great, but Monta in a package trade can get the team more than that

migya make the ring fall on ya
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 pm
why we need Rubio when we got Curry? I love Rubio's game but he hasn't proven anything yet, while Ellis and D Lee do have good value and contribute. getting rid of Biedrins' contract would be a perk but it'd just become another backcourt issue.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:41 pm
i still dont think any team would take AB lol i see him in infusion all the time ever since he got his big contract,
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:09 am
facue420 wrote:i still dont think any team would take AB lol i see him in infusion all the time ever since he got his big contract,

In a package with Monta, maybe have to add attractive filler like DWright, he would be. He still can rebound and block a shot or two so not totally useless

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:50 am
Yeah I used to see AB at Slide with Bellinelli. Marco was so cocky it was sick, I heard later on that night he was stomping on some guys head and ran out of there.

I know that the NBA is going to be making a lot of moves this year and I'm looking forward to the league being spiced up It's amazing how much more competitive it has gotten in the last few years. I'm glad those boring days of the Nets and 76ers making the finals are over...Hell, even the Pistons were boring, too.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:59 am
sfgent wrote:I'd like this trade.

People in hell would like ice water.

The Warriors don't have any combination of players, picks, trade exceptions, cash, considerations, virgins, or souls to make Minnesota ever consider trading Kevin Love. We could build a time machine and go back to 1994 and abduct Chris Webber's rookie self and the TWolves still might not make that trade. This is a guy regularly pumping out 20-point, 20-rebound games like a boy that just discovered his dick.

Pipe dream, to say the least.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 pm
Minesota is on the look out for a SG. Before Rubio went down the rumor was they would go for a Ridinhour for Jamal Crawford trade. Well now they need Luke to play point with JJ Barea as backup, they are even more in need of a SG. We have several we could trade, But they don't have much that is interesting. It might be an opportunity to get rid of Wright. Trade him for Randolph. Salaries Match up and it frees up the starting SF for Klay or Rush, or even McGuire. It also frees up an extra 4 million in cap space next season. Randolph could be ok as backup PF in limited mins.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:38 pm
GSW Hoops Fan wrote:Minesota is on the look out for a SG. Before Rubio went down the rumor was they would go for a Ridinhour for Jamal Crawford trade. Well now they need Luke to play point with JJ Barea as backup, they are even more in need of a SG. We have several we could trade, But they don't have much that is interesting. It might be an opportunity to get rid of Wright. Trade him for Randolph. Salaries Match up and it frees up the starting SF for Klay or Rush, or even McGuire. It also frees up an extra 4 million in cap space next season. Randolph could be ok as backup PF in limited mins.

I'd do that. AR was misused when he was here to me and I'd like to see him have a real opportunity this time. Who knows, maybe he could turn into a real contributor

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:50 pm
GSW Hoops Fan wrote:Minesota is on the look out for a SG. Before Rubio went down the rumor was they would go for a Ridinhour for Jamal Crawford trade. Well now they need Luke to play point with JJ Barea as backup, they are even more in need of a SG. We have several we could trade, But they don't have much that is interesting. It might be an opportunity to get rid of Wright. Trade him for Randolph. Salaries Match up and it frees up the starting SF for Klay or Rush, or even McGuire. It also frees up an extra 4 million in cap space next season. Randolph could be ok as backup PF in limited mins.

Eh. AR is garbage. He's been through 3 teams that couldn't find him a role; why would that change? DWright has nights of 20 points and 5 three-pointers; Randolph has never proven he could start. IMO, you're giving up talent.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Return to Trades