Trade Dunleavy?

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21377
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:04 am
#32 wrote:Calling them idiots is an insult to REAL idiots... they're simply "Knicks"... that's insult enough.


ENOUGH SAID :)
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:10 pm
Nowitski wasnt ready to play once,who knows.....
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21377
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:54 pm
Right from his second season, Dirk was great, so he was quick to reach his potential
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:52 am
I could really care less who we trade Dunleavy for but we got to get rid of him soon. If we dont trade Dunleavy its going to be an Arenas debacle all over again. Pietrus will be an awesome player in this league, so we gotta clear cap space to resign him this year.

And whats up with the Warriors announcers all up on Dunleavys jock? Does anyone have an explanation for this?
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:03 am
TradeDunleavy wrote:And whats up with the Warriors announcers all up on Dunleavys jock? Does anyone have an explanation for this?


Yeah, the team pays them. You wouldn't expect them to bash lil' Dun, would you?
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21377
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:09 am
Maybe they're just gay and have dun jerseys under their tux ::lol:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:23 am
I'd rather have them wearing jerseys of the opossing team...

:evil:

(um, that makes me, ..., god, a ..., no, can't be, ..., yeah, I'm a Dun hater, broe is right after all this time)

/* Runs in panic */

[-o<
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:24 am
Yea Yea i know they paid by the Warriors but still they overly excited when Dunleavy does anything remotely well. Like when he hits a 3 they start screaming like they at a Kelly Clarkson concert. Cmon now Dungpile is suppossed to be hitting threes.

Plus that play vs. Boston when he was out of bounds and they blamed it on Richardson!!!!!!!!!!! Give me a break. Plus the Warriors announcers have no problem ripping pietrus when he does something crazy stupid. So i think its a little bit racist when they rip Air France and not Dunleavy. And if its not being racist then i dont know what it is....and not racist KKK racist but more like hes our next great white hope kinda deal. Heck we already have one decent non defense playing white shooter in Murph, we dont need two.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 879
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:41 pm
Location: Union City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:03 am
:D :D I nominate tradeDungPile as “user name of the year.” for the next annual Player Awards. :D
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21377
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:55 am
Certainly is gret to see some smart people use there intelligence when summing up our most celebrated player :wink:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13525
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:38 am
:roll: Here we go...

TradeDungpile wrote:Yea Yea i know they paid by the Warriors but still they overly excited when Dunleavy does anything remotely well. Like when he hits a 3 they start screaming like they at a Kelly Clarkson concert. Cmon now Dungpile is suppossed to be hitting threes.

True, Mike's 3-point shot should be more effective than it is. Save for the mindless comments involving Kelly Clarkson and "Dungpile", a valid point.

TradeDungpile wrote:Plus that play vs. Boston when he was out of bounds and they blamed it on Richardson!!!!!!!!!!! Give me a break.

Mistake. Can happen anytime, anywhere. I'm sure there's no "big conspiracy" to make Mike look better (especially if it's at the expense of Jason Richardson). I don't count this as a very reliable source of hatred.

TradeDungpile wrote:Plus the Warriors announcers have no problem ripping pietrus when he does something crazy stupid. So i think its a little bit racist when they rip Air France and not Dunleavy. And if its not being racist then i dont know what it is....and not racist KKK racist but more like hes our next great white hope kinda deal. Heck we already have one decent non defense playing white shooter in Murph, we dont need two.

:roll: Pulling the race card. Never EVER an effective way to argue. Annoying? Yes. But NEVER effective.

The Real Newman wrote:I nominate tradeDungPile as “user name of the year.” for the next annual Player Awards

HAHAHA, I remember those!
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:07 am
put it like this, dungpile gots two things going for him and nothing else. 1. Coach's son, NBA coach at that. Anyone and everyone whose every played organized sports knows the coaches son gets better treatment. And if you dont think theres a coaches fraternity you seriously delusional 2. Hes white.

If dungpile wasnt a NBA coaches son and white he wouldnt have been drafted 3rd overall and he certainly wouldnt have his contracted extended BEFORE the season began. Thats whats annoying!!!

trying to keep it real. Youd swear the Warriors had affirmative action in place with the Todd Fuller and Dunleavy picks going down.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:19 am
Actually I blame Latrell Sprewell for all the sorry white boy picks the Warriors have made since the "incident". The Warriors have been afraid to draft anyone who might be a 'thug' or who might be 'street' ever since Latrell went Ron Artest.

You can add Foyle to those Fuller, Dunleavy ect. picks. These guys need to be coaching College basketball not playing on an NBA court. They are too soft, too weak, too proper to be balling, they dont have the heart.

Granite you dont have to be 50cent to be an All-Star in the NBA but you gotta have that drive, that mean streak and yea maybe every now and then one of your studs is gonna choke the coach, run in the stands and beat the fans, sell drugs, beat his wife, rape a hotel attendant, fight another player in the lockeroom buts thats the chance you take. If you draft guys according to how they are going to effect your public relations instead of guys accroding to their talent guys your teams gonna suck.

You gotta gamble on talent and hope they are more Duncan/Wade than Artest/Sprewell, but you cant be scared and draft guys like Duneavy and fuller and Foyle. Whether you too politically correct to admit it or not thats been the Warriors problem since the mid 90's.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:57 am
trade dungpile wrote:Granite you dont have to be 50cent to be an All-Star in the NBA but you gotta have that drive, that mean streak and yea maybe every now and then one of your studs is gonna choke the coach, run in the stands and beat the fans, sell drugs, beat his wife, rape a hotel attendant, fight another player in the lockeroom buts thats the chance you take.


::lol: ::lol: ::lol: ::lol: ::lol:

trade dungpile wrote:If you draft guys according to how they are going to effect your public relations instead of guys accroding to their talent guys your teams gonna suck.


This is true, tho.

I already love this guy. Poster of the month, period.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:15 pm
Bdavis_Jrich_fan wrote:We still need to thimk centers though.


What do they want from us?:o)
Previous

Return to Trades

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron