Monta + our 1st Round Pick for...

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:24 am
migya wrote:
rockyBeli wrote:http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7hmnsgb

3 team trade

Ellis to Hornets
Curry + Biedrins to Celtics
Rondo + Okafor to Warriors

Warriors = Rondo / Klay / D Wright / D Lee / Okafor (more defensive team with a purer PG)

Celtics = Curry / Ray / Pierce / KG / Biedrins (Rondo was on trading block and I think I heard they wanted Biedrins before)

Hornets = Ellis / Gordon / Ariza / Landry / Kaman (maybe David Stern goes for this)

I'd do that trade now. We lose talent, but gain in proper pieces, especially defensively. I'd like to get a future 1st rounder from the Hornets, as Monta is much more highly valued than Okafor.

Rondo is really one of the best PGs there is and that I've seen in quite some time, with his effort, skills and defense

yeah it'd make a defensive team more of a reality when you have a defensive minded coach w/the roster to do it.

after seeing all the names popup, I think the Warriors have the most realistic / best chance at nabbing either Al Jefferson or Okafor for Ellis.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:45 pm
rockyBeli wrote:
migya wrote:
rockyBeli wrote:http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7hmnsgb

3 team trade

Ellis to Hornets
Curry + Biedrins to Celtics
Rondo + Okafor to Warriors

Warriors = Rondo / Klay / D Wright / D Lee / Okafor (more defensive team with a purer PG)

Celtics = Curry / Ray / Pierce / KG / Biedrins (Rondo was on trading block and I think I heard they wanted Biedrins before)

Hornets = Ellis / Gordon / Ariza / Landry / Kaman (maybe David Stern goes for this)

I'd do that trade now. We lose talent, but gain in proper pieces, especially defensively. I'd like to get a future 1st rounder from the Hornets, as Monta is much more highly valued than Okafor.

Rondo is really one of the best PGs there is and that I've seen in quite some time, with his effort, skills and defense

yeah it'd make a defensive team more of a reality when you have a defensive minded coach w/the roster to do it.

after seeing all the names popup, I think the Warriors have the most realistic / best chance at nabbing either Al Jefferson or Okafor for Ellis.

I don't think Utah gives AJeff for Monta a slightest thought now, AJeff is too valuable to them and has halped them become a very good team

migya make the ring fall on ya
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:10 pm
rockyBeli wrote:Ellis & Biedrins

to the Bucks for

Bogut & Udrih

this a pipe dream ?

Had to bump this!! Pipe dream came true! ( 'cept Beans but good enough) haha
Previous

Return to Trades