Clippers Trade Offer...

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:42 pm
ClipperGM wrote:New Offer:

DeAndre Jordan

FOR

Azubuike

?? we can absorb his salary since we have plenty cap room..

interesting offer...but id rather keep azubuike. he's basically a cheap maggette with a more reliable 3pt shot. DeAndre Jordan, I really wasnt high on in the draft in the first place. He shows some potential and promise...but honestly, I dont see him becoming any better than a backup anytime soon.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:42 am
Oi Clips NAtion..

Ill give you a trade.

Corey Maggete and Marco Bellinelli

for

Baron Davis.

We rid ourself of a awefully long contract. and can focus on bringing Anthony Randolph into the Small Fwd FRAME>

The Clips get the talents of Bellinelli and bring back a Hometown Hero.

As for the Warriors, We get a Point Guard who's gonna be injured most of the time. Still with Baron getting to that age he wouldn't be asked to play 40 minutes plus for 82 games. I'd like to see the Bodyguard move into a mentoring role and guide Stephen Curry on decision making... Similar to how a Veteran Quarterback is bought in to mentor a rookie Quarterback. (like Daunte Culpepper in 07 with Jamarcus Russell)

Let me know your thoughts Dog> CLIPPER GM? Maybe it's time you tell Baron to pack his bags, his headed home.
Previous

Return to Trades