THE POINT GUARD HUNT

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:41 am
I don't know man, I guess that makes a little sense, but Draft express listed felton as under 6' in socks. why would they lie? if anything it's in their favor to report the facts with no bias or bull. i under stand you can try to scrunch down if you want them to measure you shorter, but that's not going to take off three inches+.

the only possibilities are that Felton grew three inches since draft express measured him, or that they lied about his hight to cover his ass so he could play PG (he ended up playing a lot of SG his first couple of seasons anyway). I don't think either scenario is very plausible.

bottom line: dude looks pretty short to me no matter what anybody says
Exhibit A
Exhibit B (6'3" Monta Ellis Clearly looks taller)

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:03 pm
I always saw Felton listed at 6 feet tall and he seems that height, no taller. Regardless of his height, he is a quality PG, better than most I think

Franchise Player
» Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:38 am
Well, being short hasn't stopped guys like Chris Paul, Allen Iverson, or Earl Boykins from being either great players or quality role players.

All Star
» Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:27 pm
xbay wrote:Well, being short hasn't stopped guys like Chris Paul, Allen Iverson, or Earl Boykins from being either great players or quality role players.

that's true...but none of those guys have had someone as small and defensively inefficient as monta.