Raptors look to trade Bargnani and Parker

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:31 am
xbay wrote:
first off wrote:
wiretap wrote wrote:Sam Smith, of Bulls.com and formerly the Chicago Tribune, recently talked about the possibilty of a blockbuster seven-player trade that would sent Steve Nash to Toronto.

In Smith's deal the Suns would trade Nash, Leandro Barbosa, and Robin Lopez for Jose Calderon, Andrea Bargnani, Anthony Parker, Jason Kapono, and maybe even Jamario Moon as cap filler.

Kyle Odegard of the East Valley Tribune doesn't believe the rumor has much weight, however.

wowsers, pretty sure this won't happen, but god damn that's a big trade

Sam Smith? That tells me enough. He's always wrote BS articles and rumors, so I wouldn't believe him. At the same time, though, I can see it a possibility for the sole reason because of Colangelo. He was the one that signed Nash and he discovered Barbosa as well.

Yeah, Sam Smith is even worse than Chad Ford, Hollinjerk and all those guys... Even worse than Vecsey. It's amazing the amoung of BS he writes.

This rumor comes from Nash saying that, as a Canadian, it would be nice to end his career playing for Toronto. I'm sure that, from that story, Smith created the rest.
Previous

Return to Trades