Devin harris??

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:35 pm
So what do ya think about Devin Harris? I think he would be an excellent piece and would thrive in Nellies system. Think New Jersey would be interested and what would it take to get him??..... Just a feeling and would love for him to come over. Your thoughts?

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:54 pm
Mj wrote:So what do ya think about Devin Harris? I think he would be an excellent piece and would thrive in Nellies system. Think New Jersey would be interested and what would it take to get him??..... Just a feeling and would love for him to come over. Your thoughts?

he's going no where. The Nets got the second best trade acquisition last year behind Pau. I'm positive he's gonna be a Net for a good while.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:16 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Mj wrote:So what do ya think about Devin Harris? I think he would be an excellent piece and would thrive in Nellies system. Think New Jersey would be interested and what would it take to get him??..... Just a feeling and would love for him to come over. Your thoughts?

he's going no where. The Nets got the second best trade acquisition last year behind Pau. I'm positive he's gonna be a Net for a good while.

That's it. Noone had surprised me more than Devin Harris. He looked just average, a bit of speed, nothing more. He has been one of the best players in the nba this year and likely wil get MIP

migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:39 am
His girlfriend was just on Howard Stern playing "are you as dumb as a rock" lmao

Return to Trades