the missing piece....

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Role Player
» Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:49 pm
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... &te=&cash=

al/bw 1st in 2009 for al jefferson

this trade will make us contenders then we fill out the roster with morrow and a solid guy for cheap like skinner.

ellis/williams/watson
jack/belli/morrow
mags/buki/randolph
jefferson/hendrix/skinner
biedrins/turiaf/perovic

i know we are giving up alot in this trade but i feel its worth it getting a proven pf and future allstar.

Franchise Player
» Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:53 pm
seriously Mista????

Wolves gave up KG because they are so high on jefferson. Jefferson is one of the great young players in this league. They would hang up on us immediately with this offer.

All Star
» Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:54 pm
well they did give up KG

Role Player
» Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:01 pm
yeah i guess you guys are right, haha they might ask for jackson on top of that.

All Star
» Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:29 pm
I'd love it but isn't Jefferson a true center?!? Biedrins is definitely a Center and thats for sure. Ideally it'd be nice to have a quicker PF than Al, but lets face it - that guy has some serious game. I'd take him but I think Mully wouldn't. He's allergic to big men all-stars.

I'd trade Jackson and Al for him, move ellis to the 2, maybe let Andris go and spend the extra money on a legit point guard. but lets face facts here, that'll never come true.

All Star
» Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:19 pm
mista240sx wrote:yeah i guess you guys are right, haha they might ask for jackson on top of that.

more like theyd ask for biedrins on top of that. they wouldnt want jax for anyone on their team.

Rookie
» Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:45 am
they aint trading al jefferson in a long shot.