Boozer?

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:01 pm
What up y'all, long time Warrior fan and site-reader, finally made an account.

Anyways, what do you guys think about Boozer? I think he would really flourish in our system, and he seems to be tradeable since the Heat are supposedly going after him.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:54 pm
kyh0mpb wrote:What up y'all, long time Warrior fan and site-reader, finally made an account.

Anyways, what do you guys think about Boozer? I think he would really flourish in our system, and he seems to be tradeable since the Heat are supposedly going after him.

Howdy. I am a little puzzled by these rumors. Does anyone think the Jazz won't match whatever the Heat (or anyone else) throws at him? As far as I understand Utah will have the right to use the Larry Bird exception for him so they can match up to a maximum legal offer to him. I guess the theory might be that he wants to play in Miami and would prefer their offer (what with the house he has there and all).
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:44 pm
cladden wrote:
kyh0mpb wrote:What up y'all, long time Warrior fan and site-reader, finally made an account.

Howdy. I am a little puzzled by these rumors. Does anyone think the Jazz won't match whatever the Heat (or anyone else) throws at him? As far as I understand Utah will have the right to use the Larry Bird exception for him so they can match up to a maximum legal offer to him. I guess the theory might be that he wants to play in Miami and would prefer their offer (what with the house he has there and all).

Yeah..........thats the only real possibility of him leaving the Moronmons..........he definately wont be here, thats for sure.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:43 am
We could have had Boozer, we chose Dunleavy. Boozer's not going anywhere. They love him in Utah. The okur, Boozer, Williams combo is fantastic. Why would utah break that up?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:32 am
The Coooach wrote:We could have had Boozer, we chose Dunleavy. Boozer's not going anywhere. They love him in Utah. The okur, Boozer, Williams combo is fantastic. Why would utah break that up?

They wont have a choice though coach. Not if he wants to leave. He can opt out of his contract after this upcoming season and become an unrestricted free agent free to sign ANYWHERE he wishes.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:00 pm
bada wrote:
The Coooach wrote:We could have had Boozer, we chose Dunleavy. Boozer's not going anywhere. They love him in Utah. The okur, Boozer, Williams combo is fantastic. Why would utah break that up?

They wont have a choice though coach. Not if he wants to leave. He can opt out of his contract after this upcoming season and become an unrestricted free agent free to sign ANYWHERE he wishes.

Why would anyone want to leave Utah though? They have the salt lake, the spiritual community. They even allow blacks there now :-)

Seriously though. Boozer owes a lot to Sloan/Deron for looking this good I think. I am not sure he'd be equally good on any team.

Return to Trades