Varejao a Warrior?

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:39 pm
a trade i would do: harrington + 2nd rd pick, and the MLE for varejao and #19. im not sure what it'd take to make the #'s work and what not, i think that'd be pretty fair.

cleveland has no space to add any marquee players to help out lebron. adding harrington would certainly help, along with the MLE.

warriors get much needed size on the block to add toughness and rebounding, as well as getting an additional pick in the first rd.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:06 am
hell no i would never do this trade... first of all why would we trade Wright who was the 8th pick... of last years draft.... and was acquired by giving up jrich even equal anything close to varejao and the 19th pick... Never would i say yes to trade if anyone ever mentioned jrich for varejao and a 19th pick yet alone wright for varejao and the 19th pick... we didnt give up jrich for a guy just to save money... it was also to take a guy with talent
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:05 am
ceddy wrote:a trade i would do: harrington + 2nd rd pick, and the MLE for varejao and #19. im not sure what it'd take to make the #'s work and what not, i think that'd be pretty fair.

cleveland has no space to add any marquee players to help out lebron. adding harrington would certainly help, along with the MLE.

warriors get much needed size on the block to add toughness and rebounding, as well as getting an additional pick in the first rd.

im with that

I like Varejao... he's a scrapper... he hustles, rebounds and defends
and that additional 1st round pick would put us in position to possibly move up in the draft...
Previous

Return to Trades