what would it take to get jermaine o'neal?

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:42 am
vietazndude wrote:I also heard the rumor on espn, he said it involved
Pietrus
Harrington
O' Bryant
and the TE

If I'm Al Harrington, I hate anything that involves Indy. How many times are they going to trade for him?. Looks like Al's some kind of fetish player for them. :wink:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:48 am
maaan, i would hate to give up Al for JO, but if it means we FINALLY get an inside presence, I'm all for it... injuries and all.

it's really too much for me now to watch these guys play small ball for 48 minutes...the more i watch it, the less i'm confident we can go far with the personnel we have...

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:30 pm
holy smokes i made this thread b/c i thought he'd be a nice fit in GS, i didnt think that GS is actually talking to indiana about him!

but yea im sure its a long shot, and teams like sacramento and jersey probably have more talent that they'd be willing to give up.

if all we have to give up is the TE, pietrus, harrington, and o'bryant, then stephen a. smith mine as well say it again "chris mullin has done it again"
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Previous

Return to Trades