More Pietrus Bitchassness.

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:59 am
As we already heard in today's paper, Mickael Pietrus met with both Chris Mullin and Don Nelson this past week asking to be traded before the Feb. 21 deadline.

Nellie essentially told MP that if he wants to play at the wings, then there's only 10 minutes a night available behind Stephen Jackson. Which, of course, doesn't make MP any happier.
"I want to be moved. I want to be traded. I feel frustrated," MP followed up by saying Tuesday. "When you look at the statistics last year when I played the 2, 3 , I averaged a lot of points, a lot of rebounds. But since he moved me to the 4, 5, I'm not as efficient as I was. I'm trying to find myself at this point, but this team doesn't belong to me"

"It's a tough situation because you're having fun winning, but at the same time, you're not happy with your play or your total feeling toward the team,"

Baron Davis said of Pietrus' stand-off. "Sometimes, it's just time to move on. Sometimes, things don't fit all the time."

Briefly: Mullin refuted a claim made by Pietrus' agent, Bill McCandless, that a trade was close to happening last week. The bottom line is that the Warriors' stance remains unchanged. "If we get a player for him, we'll trade him and if we can't, he's going to stay here," Nelson said.

The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:25 am
"the team doesnt belong to ME" ????

showing his true selfishness. more like he doesnt belong on this team. i guess after tuesday's game, our chances of gettin warrick from memphis have been scratched.

pietrus for lowry it is!
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:41 am
OG, I love that you coined the word bitchassness...fantastic, I love this board :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:37 am
EMan32 wrote:"the team doesnt belong to ME" ????

showing his true selfishness.

Or his lack of english...

Actually, I agree with him on a lot of things:

I want him to be moved, I want him to be traded and I also feel frustrated by him. 8)

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:08 pm
sleandres wrote:OG, I love that you coined the word bitchassness...fantastic, I love this board :mrgreen:

yeah...sounds like you've been watching a lil making the band 4 yourself broe :wink: i saw "bitchassness" and said "oh snap, when did Diddy get here?" hahaha
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:37 pm
MP is a stud. He has every right to want to be traded. He's watching his NBA career go up in smoke. It isn't his fault. He was banged up a little this year and he got sick. Because of the emergence of Monta, he finds himself without minutes at his natural position. Disliking someone who is competitive and wants to play is asinine. How old are all of you? 13?
Jack the KNIFE

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:07 pm
strakajagr wrote:MP is a stud. He has every right to want to be traded. He's watching his NBA career go up in smoke. It isn't his fault. He was banged up a little this year and he got sick. Because of the emergence of Monta, he finds himself without minutes at his natural position. Disliking someone who is competitive and wants to play is asinine. How old are all of you? 13?

mp had every chance that monta had... he didnt FIND himself without minutes...he found himself stepping out of bounds again and again and again.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:52 pm
strakajagr wrote:MP is a stud. He has every right to want to be traded. He's watching his NBA career go up in smoke. It isn't his fault. He was banged up a little this year and he got sick. Because of the emergence of Monta, he finds himself without minutes at his natural position. Disliking someone who is competitive and wants to play is asinine. How old are all of you? 13?

WTF.............do watch Warrior games? also, a sin............:shock: ...........AND........your first post is named "You people are idiots"........way to join a board and make friends!

Are you one of these =

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:35 am

If he has found himself without any minutes, it's his own fault. Maybe if he were able to shoot from somewhere else than one corner, stay on the court when the ball is in his hands, make his free throws when it matters and really play any D instead of talking about himself as All Star material, he'd have those minutes.

I can't wait to see him traded.

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:09 am
pietrus is a joke. he wants to play more, he wants the ball in his hands? he's a turnover waiting to happen! the way he's talking, he'd rather be on a bad team where he can shoot all day, then play a role on a winner. what a loser, trade him for a sack of basketballs i dont even care!
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:16 am
ChronicallyInclined wrote:pietrus is a joke . he wants to play more, he wants the ball in his hands? he's a turnover waiting to happen! the way he's talking, he'd rather be on a bad team where he can shoot all day, then play a role on a winner. what a loser, trade him for a sack of basketballs i dont even care!

I will BOOOO him so loud if he makes a showing in the roaracle on wednesday against the celts
T.S. Eliot

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:24 pm

he does have every right to want to be traded...just as every player in the NBA has a right to want to be traded. but it's not cuz he's a good player...and in no way is he a stud. he's been in the league for 5 years and monta only 3...that means he's had 2 years over monta to be a legit starter and be the so called "stud" you think he is. he is still making rookie mistakes being a 5 year veteran. for someone who was supposed to be the michael jordan of france, he sure is making them look horrible. :wink: and for someone who, on this board, was compared with dwyane wade when they were drafted...he sure is looking good :roll:

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:26 pm
speaking of boooing Pietrus, I was pretty disappointed with Warriors fans the other night v. Phoenix...nobody boooed him. It was right after this article came out, and he once again, played quite a few minutes. I booed everytime he stepped on the floor, but didn't feel like anyone else was. I usually won't boo anyone wearing the Dubs ubi, but this assclown has to go!

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:36 pm
sleandres wrote:speaking of boooing Pietrus, I was pretty disappointed with Warriors fans the other night v. Phoenix...nobody boooed him. It was right after this article came out, and he once again, played quite a few minutes. I booed everytime he stepped on the floor, but didn't feel like anyone else was. I usually won't boo anyone wearing the Dubs ubi, but this assclown has to go!

i must have been distracted as i didnt realize he wan untill... well he had been in for a few ...anyways maybee (keeping fingers AND toes crossed)
he will be gone by wednesday
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:55 am

Prolly a Miami HEAT fan whose stoked about the possibility of getting Pietrus.

You can have him, kid. Those of us that actually watch Golden State on the regular see him stepping out of bounds, traveling, going through huge cold streaks, committing dumb ticky-tack fouls (that usually give up And1 plays), and bitching about a lack of playing time and a role. If you want him that bad, we'll take a Gatorade and a draft pick for him. Seriously.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Next

Return to Trades