Warriors need to make another trade

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors Make a Trade before the Deadline?

yes
73%
no
27%

Total votes : 15

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:06 pm
I think the Warriors need to make another Move before the Trade Deadline. They need to improve their roster and add depth. The W's need to trade for a P.G and/or another Low Post Reb./Defender and/or a Pure OutSide Shooter

If the Warriors cant make a deal with Sac. for Artest or a deal with Chi. for Tyrus/Duhon/Gordan, the W's should look to Memphis for S.G/S.F Mike Miller

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... &te=&cash=

Memphis is unloading there team. The owner is selling the team, He is getting rid of every Big contract, Including Mike Millers. Memphis is looking to trade Miller for either Draft Picks, Young Talent and/or Expiring contracts.

Pietrus,Obryant and Croshere all have Expiring Contracts
Perovic has a 3 year deal with 1.8 mill Salary
and I would throw in a Future Draft Pick for Miller, but After the Gasol Trade I don't know if that would be necessary

Mike Miller wants out... and Which ever team gets him will be adding a Good player and a Great Shooter to their team...

Mike Millers Style would fit great with the Warriors
He has a great shot, likes to get out and run, move the ball and plays decent defense...
He would be a great addition of the bench or in the starting linuep
He's shooting 43 % from 3 and is a solid basket ball player with room to improve...

Mike Miller SG 27 6-8
PPG 17 | APG 3.7 | 3P% .431

He's averaging 3 turnovers a game with Memphis this year

Davis
Ellis/Miller
Jackson
Webber
Andris

Miller/Ellis
Harington
Barnes
Azu

If not Artest, Tyrus, or Miller then who?
Who Should the Warriors Deal for?
Last edited by KC on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:57 pm
thr trade is gonna be either with memphis or the bulls
Clifford Rozier rememer him?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:37 pm
I'm not sure they NEED to make a trade, but, if they want to make a major run in the playoffs, they should. I guess it is all up to exactly how much they want to win.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:41 pm
Pietrus has to go!
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:43 pm
So does Miller become the 6th man or is he starting? Either way I dont like it. Harrington wants to start, but im sure he doesn't want to be a role player off the bench with milller being before him in the rotation. I dont want thomas, there is no need for him here nor is their a need for gordon. I like the idea of getting Artest and playing him at power forward but it depends how much we have o give up. The reality is we have a very good starting lineup and maybe a simpler trade for a role player off the bench would be better. Warrick, Kurt Thomas, Humphries, or maybe even Wally Szerbiak for some shooting off the bench.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:38 pm
jimbob631 wrote:So does Miller become the 6th man or is he starting? Either way I dont like it. Harrington wants to start, but im sure he doesn't want to be a role player off the bench with milller being before him in the rotation. I dont want thomas, there is no need for him here nor is their a need for gordon. I like the idea of getting Artest and playing him at power forward but it depends how much we have o give up. The reality is we have a very good starting lineup and maybe a simpler trade for a role player off the bench would be better. Warrick, Kurt Thomas, Humphries, or maybe even Wally Szerbiak for some shooting off the bench.

i like the bulls trade

gordon will backup monta and duhon will backup baron
thomas will take over harrington and more playing time
for wright.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... &te=&cash=

harrington
azu
pietrus
croshere
1st rnd pick to the bulls

gordon
duhon
thomas
2nd rnd pick to the warriors
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:08 pm
lmfao, that is without a doubt the stupidest trade u have ever posted. U really think their gonna give up thomas gordon and duhon for harrington and some expirings???????????????????????????? At least throw in POB as he is definitly a top 5 center in the years to come :mrgreen:

Can people start posting trades that make sense for not just our team but for the other team.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:40 pm
I didn't realize that the Chicago Tribune discussed this deal as a possibilty but I still dont see y Chicago does this.
Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:40 am
jimbob631 wrote:lmfao, that is without a doubt the stupidest trade u have ever posted. U really think their gonna give up thomas gordon and duhon for harrington and some expirings???????????????????????????? At least throw in POB as he is definitly a top 5 center in the years to come :mrgreen:

Can people start posting trades that make sense for not just our team but for the other team.

the tribune diddnt even put buki and croshere in the trade i just put them in there to make more sense so stop trippin jimboy.

Return to Trades