memphis is rebuilding.......more depth for us??

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:11 pm
jimbob631 wrote:
jimbob631 wrote:Some of these trades r so stupid. They can get more for mike miller without giving navaro or jarvis. Im sure a team like the magic, the raptors, the cavs or really any team in the nba would give up expirings to get miller without taking back young talent.

Instead of that y dont we go for a trade like this:
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... 1018&cash=

Could happen, Orlando could want to shed salary.


I hope every knows i was kidding.


haha...naw i didnt take it seriously. i really was laughing when i saw it. i really did find it funny. i might have exaggerated it a lil...but it was funny
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image

All Star
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:17 pm
Ohhh ****!!!! I would do that deal! But wait I forgot we don't have Bob Marley on our team anymore. Looks like he's out with a hip replacement 8)
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:06 am
Funny thread... I was thinking about locking it after the first few posts, but now I think we better keep it open. For giggles and sh*t, you know.


The Hudson for Howard trade was a good one.

Why don't we trade Pietrus for Lebron now?. I'm sure the frenchie would thrive with more minutes in Cleveland. And the Cavs would get more salary relief to re-sign Larry Hughes to an even bigger contract once his current one is up. :wink:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:38 am
Seriously...............WTF is going on with this board..............all these insane, useless topics..............have you seen the "Warriors Basketball" section...................this is worse than the troll invasion............atleast they had something to say, we had a right go at them and then they had the balls to come back.

All this "ohh Im leaving the board" sh*t"...........give me a god damned break.............
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:21 pm
bigstrads wrote:Seriously...............WTF is going on with this board..............all these insane, useless topics..............have you seen the "Warriors Basketball" section...................this is worse than the troll invasion............atleast they had something to say, we had a right go at them and then they had the balls to come back.

All this "ohh Im leaving the board" sh*t"...........give me a god damned break.............


damn bigs, chill. i don't think anyone's creating posts with the intent of polluting this board with nonsense.

there's 6 billion people in this world with 6 billion levels of intelligence. we all can't create stimulating and thought provoking posts - at least to the standard that's acceptable to you. take each post for what it's worth...and have fun with it. or ignore it completely...whatever. but chill with the criticisms...
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:13 pm
aletha33 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Seriously...............WTF is going on with this board..............all these insane, useless topics..............have you seen the "Warriors Basketball" section...................this is worse than the troll invasion............atleast they had something to say, we had a right go at them and then they had the balls to come back.

All this "ohh Im leaving the board" sh*t"...........give me a god damned break.............


damn bigs, chill. i don't think anyone's creating posts with the intent of polluting this board with nonsense.

there's 6 billion people in this world with 6 billion levels of intelligence. we all can't create stimulating and thought provoking posts - at least to the standard that's acceptable to you. take each post for what it's worth...and have fun with it. or ignore it completely...whatever. but chill with the criticisms...


Fair enough aletha...........given that Im not working at the moment and looking at this board is pretty much my occupation!..........I guess I need a few more strings to my bow so I dont so hot when things annoy me.

You have to admit though, things have got alot more annoying and repetitive over the last few months.

Also, some of the real quality/entertaining posters have not been around much.............Bada and Xbay, it seems as if they havnt been posting much since they became mods.............and Migya is not here much either.
Last edited by bigstrads on Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:15 pm
bigstrads wrote:
aletha33 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Seriously...............WTF is going on with this board..............all these insane, useless topics..............have you seen the "Warriors Basketball" section...................this is worse than the troll invasion............atleast they had something to say, we had a right go at them and then they had the balls to come back.

All this "ohh Im leaving the board" sh*t"...........give me a god damned break.............


damn bigs, chill. i don't think anyone's creating posts with the intent of polluting this board with nonsense.

there's 6 billion people in this world with 6 billion levels of intelligence. we all can't create stimulating and thought provoking posts - at least to the standard that's acceptable to you. take each post for what it's worth...and have fun with it. or ignore it completely...whatever. but chill with the criticisms...


Fair enough aletha...........given that Im not working at the moment and looking at this board is pretty much my occupation!..........I guess I need a few more strings to my bow so I dont so hot when things annoy me.


LOL! no worries dude... i HAVE a job yet I check this at least once an hour...
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:36 pm
bigstrads wrote:Also, some of the real quality/entertaining posters have not been around much.............Bada and Xbay, it seems as if they havnt been posting much since they became mods.............and Migya is not here much either.


First, thanks for putting my name next to the words quality and entertaining!

Yeah, have not been posting much lately. I usually check in about 3 times/day but the last 10 days or so have been crazy at work. Have a hard deadline of Feb 11th to get a big project done and I have been working around the clock. My only reprieve will be tomorrow night when I take off early from work to go the the Dubs game. Then back to the grind. You guys will see more of me next week.
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:43 pm
badabing8888 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Also, some of the real quality/entertaining posters have not been around much.............Bada and Xbay, it seems as if they havnt been posting much since they became mods.............and Migya is not here much either.


First, thanks for putting my name next to the words quality and entertaining!

Yeah, have not been posting much lately. I usually check in about 3 times/day but the last 10 days or so have been crazy at work. Have a hard deadline of Feb 11th to get a big project done and I have been working around the clock. My only reprieve will be tomorrow night when I take off early from work to go the the Dubs game. Then back to the grind. You guys will see more of me next week.


Lol..........its ok Bada, no need to explain yourself, we all have commitments and ad-hoc stuff that may come up (apart from me at the moment!)..........I just miss the old heads/smart topics/smart comments/conversations and would be very glad if you and the guys I quoted above came back/posted more.
Previous

Return to Trades

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests