magette....

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:44 pm
we need a bigger athletic pure shooting guard that can take richardsons place azu and pietrus is not cutting it we dont need a center we got them, as far as power forward we have webber our small guards get out rebounded almost every game magette would be the formula as far as trading wright and the future screw that the future is now i been waiting 13+ years for a championship run.

davis
magette (via clipps)
harrington
webber
biedrins

bench

ellis
jackson
barnes
watson
croshere
belinelli
o'bryant
perovic
p davis(via clipps) filler still a big body though

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... &te=&cash=
Last edited by mista240sx on Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Clifford Rozier rememer him?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:50 pm
Come on, man. No way the Clipps are willing to part with Magette. Also, the Warriors traded Richardson for Wright. You are essentially willing to trade Richardson, Azubuike, and Pietrus for a guy that just isnt that great? I'm not. Dont throw in Wright, and you have a deal. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:22 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Come on, man. No way the Clipps are willing to part with Magette. Also, the Warriors traded Richardson for Wright. You are essentially willing to trade Richardson, Azubuike, and Pietrus for a guy that just isnt that great? I'm not. Dont throw in Wright, and you have a deal. :wink:

well essentially we traded richardson for a bench warmer as far as pietrus go's i will trade him for a lawn mower and azu well you gotta give up something to get an aint that great 20.9 ppg 5.9 reb 5.0 apg you know. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:30 pm
The bench warmer is 19 years old..... they wont play him, though he plays well in his limited minutes. I dont get why they dont play him more.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:48 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:The bench warmer is 19 years old..... they wont play him, though he plays well in his limited minutes. I dont get why they dont play him more.

your right after seeing what he did tonite i seen signs of him being a game changer dubs need to play him more and belli.... more rebounds and 3 point percentage go's up when they play i'm clueless why they dont play them more than 5 minutes per game? atleast :?
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:35 pm
Well Belinelli was caught in a cold streak during the beginning of the season, so Nellie labeled him as "unready." Honestly, he seems to be doing fine now (in the limited time he has had).

As far as Wright goes, it's a crime he's not being played more. It's been pretty much explained in the play brandan wright thread on the main forum.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:29 am
I see two problems with that trade:

1.- Wright has more potential than anyone included in that trade. It woudl be a mistake to give up on him so soon.

2.- Sterling has said that he doesn't want to trade Maggette. Mags is gonna stay a Clipper unless he asks to be traded.

Return to Trades