Chris Wilcox

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:26 pm
Ok ....now it's my turn..
we are making some fantasy trade in this forum lately(make sense/make laugh :mrgreen: )

I am not sure if some of u guys are laughing on my proposal right now but it will make us better team...

Pietrus+POB for C.wilcox (not enough we can add 2nd rounder pick)

I think Seattle might bite this one...they already have collison and probably they could use POB better than us..who knows

The other possibility is PJ Brown..is he in FA now?
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:35 pm
Im pretty sure they want to keep wilcox. I think we could get collison from them tho.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:40 pm
im pretty sure wilcox cant run with us..he'd be decent for when we play the jazz to bang with boozer...but thats pretty much it
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:36 pm
I'd rather have Collison as he seems to do more now and is cheaper but the Sonics are playing much more than Wilcox lately

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:40 pm
migya wrote:I'd rather have Collison as he seems to do more now and is cheaper but the Sonics are playing much more than Wilcox lately

thats cuz collison has been productive and wilcoz just came off a couple injuries. im sure once wilcox gets back into things he'll get back into the starting lineup. as for collison (or any of seattle's big men for that matter) im sure until robert swift comes back, they're pretty much off limits unless they get one back (that they could use immediately)
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:54 pm
EMan32 wrote:
migya wrote:I'd rather have Collison as he seems to do more now and is cheaper but the Sonics are playing much more than Wilcox lately

thats cuz collison has been productive and wilcoz just came off a couple injuries. im sure once wilcox gets back into things he'll get back into the starting lineup. as for collison (or any of seattle's big men for that matter) im sure until robert swift comes back, they're pretty much off limits unless they get one back (that they could use immediately)

Collison, and most of the seattle players, is pretty young so could be part of their future so not sure how much off limits he is. He is a good hard worker and plays the defense and gets the rebounds

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to Trades