Deadline Deals That Actually Make Sense

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:22 pm
32 wrote:Yes, but its also no secret that they want Mickael Pietrus, too. And they have a franchise player at PF, so I doubt they'd hold onto a backup 4 too tightly. Their other options at SG are an undersized, combo guard (Jason Terry) or aged veterans (Eddie Jones, Jerry Stackhouse). Aquiring Pietrus would mean Terry and Devin Harris can split PG duties, while the Mav's let Stack & Eddie backup Mickael. It improves their lineup by adding depth to a position where they need depth, unlike PF (where they're set).

Ahhh...okay. I hope that is the type of deal they can work out for MP, I think that would be great for us.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:40 pm
I read on Yahoo Sports page that the W's are still interested in Charlie Villaneuva

I think the warriors should trade for him

if we can trade for Charlie...
The Warriors would add Youth, Athleticism and another inside threat

if the Warriors pick up Charlie Huslte the W's will be one of the deepest teams in the league.

Trade for Charlie!!!
and develop our younger Bigs in the D League
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:06 pm
sleandres wrote:
32 wrote:Yes, but its also no secret that they want Mickael Pietrus, too. And they have a franchise player at PF, so I doubt they'd hold onto a backup 4 too tightly. Their other options at SG are an undersized, combo guard (Jason Terry) or aged veterans (Eddie Jones, Jerry Stackhouse). Aquiring Pietrus would mean Terry and Devin Harris can split PG duties, while the Mav's let Stack & Eddie backup Mickael. It improves their lineup by adding depth to a position where they need depth, unlike PF (where they're set).

Ahhh...okay. I hope that is the type of deal they can work out for MP, I think that would be great for us.

seriously...i'd love to have bass...he's a beast.

just don't tell dallas that mp can't dribble or pass or think...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:37 pm
aletha33 wrote:
sleandres wrote:

seriously...i'd love to have bass...he's a beast.

just don't tell dallas that mp can't dribble or pass or think...

Didn't seem to bother them when they signed Damp.

And he can't shoot, move, or be a worthwhile human being.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:42 pm
32 wrote:Didn't seem to bother them when they signed Damp.

actually he CAN shoot...i remember watching him during warm ups before every game when he was here and watching him sink 3 after 3 after 3. he must have made 10 in a row before finally missing one or two and sinking another 4 in a row. he just cant do it when it counts :wink: haha
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:23 pm
EMan32 wrote:
32 wrote:Didn't seem to bother them when they signed Damp.

actually he CAN shoot...i remember watching him during warm ups before every game when he was here and watching him sink 3 after 3 after 3. he must have made 10 in a row before finally missing one or two and sinking another 4 in a row. he just cant do it when it counts :wink: haha

who damp? or mp?
Previous

Return to Trades