Players on List

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:08 pm
Hi guys....i read the rumour today in Yahoo about severals name come out and available to trade...

Amare S
J.Kidd
M bibby

Anyway, i just really paid attention to Amare...
Hmmm..if possible i will throw in Biedrins and Pietrus with 2008 2nd round pick for Amare...
Suns will use Biedrin for C and he is young talent with pretty cheap salary...might work but just a thought though..hehehehe :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:21 pm
No way they'd do that, throw in Monta and maybe they'll bite. I probably would do that deal if I were Phoenix.
Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:35 am
They'll ask Biedrins AND Monta. But we would have to match salaries somehow...

The possible trade talent and salary wise could be:
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... &te=&cash=

We would have to throw in a first pick.

The good case would be one other guy like Pietrus :D , Barnes or Belinelli instead of a pick but I guess they want to dump some of their salaries being 15 mil above the cap so they dont need our fillers :)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:48 am
From where does everybody get the idea that Amare is available for trades?. I've read his name in several rumors, but I think it's all made up by a bored journalist with nothing else to do... Why the hell would the Suns trade Amare?.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:01 am
i agree with TMC. theres no way that amare is on the block or even being shopped. unless its someone of a KG or Dwight howard caliber, amare is irreplaceable.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:30 am
EMan32 wrote:i agree with TMC. theres no way that amare is on the block or even being shopped. unless its someone of a KG or Dwight howard caliber, amare is irreplaceable.

The beauty of the internet....people put stuff out there and wow, it must be true. EMan32 and TMC have got it right, why would Amare be available?

Oh by the way, Tom Brady is coming home next season to QB the 49ers. It's always been his desire to finish his career in SF and he's going to force the Pats to deal him. You read it on the internet, must be something to it!
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:16 am
WHY would the Suns trade Amare? I sure as hell wouldnt

but
The Suns can win without Amare
(The Suns just lost to a better Spurs team in the 2nd round in the 07 playoffs. The Spurs wouldve beat the Suns with or without Amare in 07)

Maybe Amare's not happy in Phoenix, wants out, and wants a chance to win somewhere else?????

Maybe the suns feel there are better players for their system?

money could be running low?

THE SUNS HAVENT WON A RING WITH THEIR CURRENT ROSTER

maybe it is time to move on???

Amare for

Andris, Harrington, Pietrus and 2nd rounder
or
Adris, Harrington, 1st rounder and future picks

thats a good look for Phoenix
and
a great look for the G men

Baron, Monta, Jackson, Wright/Croshere, Amare

we would be weak at power-forward
but then we could hit up the Bucks for Villanueva
Villanuva for Pietrus

it will never happen....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:13 pm
JoBarelyCares wrote:
EMan32 wrote:i agree with TMC. theres no way that amare is on the block or even being shopped. unless its someone of a KG or Dwight howard caliber, amare is irreplaceable.

The beauty of the internet....people put stuff out there and wow, it must be true. EMan32 and TMC have got it right, why would Amare be available?

That's right, Amare is not available and why would he, he is having a great season and the Suns are winning. He was "rumoured" to be available in a trade for KG but that was for another superstar

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to Trades