this will make the warriors a contender....

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

will this trade make the warriors a better team even a contender?

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes : 4

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:36 am
grizzlies get
mikeal pietrus
matt barnes
patrick o'bryant
second rd pick

http://www.realgm.com/src_checktrade.ph ... id=4394712

for
stromile swift
hakim warrick

after trade
baron davis/monta ellis/cj watson
stephen jackson/kelenna azabuike/marco belinelli
al harrington/hakim warrick
stromile swift/brandon wright
andres biedrens/kosta perovic/austin croshere

trade will be good for both teams
memphis will improve in three point scoring
and they get a center to play along side gasol and a future pick
warriors get bigger and better in the front court(something they needed to a contender)
more minutes for belinelli meaning the warriors three point shooting percentage diddnt get any wost probably even better with belinelli playing more minutes.

with this line up the warriors will be the most exting team in the nba not just the most exiting but a true contender at that.
Last edited by mista240sx on Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Clifford Rozier rememer him?

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:39 am
i actually wouldnt mind this trade. of course it might be kind of hard giving up barnes too, but i could bare with it. of course it would be very unlikely that nellie agrees to trade one of his tri-captains. itd be another hit to the heart of warrior fans seeing barnes go too.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:51 am
EMan32 wrote:i actually wouldnt mind this trade. of course it might be kind of hard giving up barnes too, but i could bare with it. of course it would be very unlikely that nellie agrees to trade one of his tri-captains. itd be another hit to the heart of warrior fans seeing barnes go too.

the reason why i put barnes in the mix because there wouldn't be a trade if i diddnt put him in the mix plus i think its time for belli to rise to the ocassion put it this way would you rather see belli in trade instead of barnes? not for me the majority of the time i see the ball in bellies hands he is making a three or making a fade away he plays decent defence also i mean
with barnes there belli wouldnt have the chance to blossom you know.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:59 am
mista240sx wrote:
EMan32 wrote:i actually wouldnt mind this trade. of course it might be kind of hard giving up barnes too, but i could bare with it. of course it would be very unlikely that nellie agrees to trade one of his tri-captains. itd be another hit to the heart of warrior fans seeing barnes go too.

the reason why i put barnes in the mix because there wouldn't be a trade if i diddnt put him in the mix plus i think its time for belli to rise to the ocassion put it this way would you rather see belli in trade instead of barnes? not for me the majority of the time i see the ball in bellies hands he is making a three or making a fade away he plays decent defence also i mean

oh no i totally understand and agree with you. i was just pointing out that it probably wouldnt happen mostly cuz barnes is a tri-captain.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:02 am
EMan32 wrote:
mista240sx wrote:

oh no i totally understand and agree with you. i was just pointing out that it probably wouldnt happen mostly cuz barnes is a tri-captain.

ok then pietrus,pat o'bryant for stromile swift now that could happen
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:05 am
A contender?. I don't think so. But we'd be a better team, that's for sure.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:59 am
mista240sx wrote:
EMan32 wrote:
mista240sx wrote:

ok then pietrus,pat o'bryant for stromile swift now that could happen

I like it
Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:03 am
A better team - sure. A contender? The team would need a lot more than that to become a contender. Need some size all around, and some defensive prowess.
-----------------------------------
The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.

Return to Trades