Brent Barry for Air France>?

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:51 am
Can anyone get a Brent Barry for Pietrus trade to happened?

I tried it on 2k8 but the salaries don't quite work.

I like Barry cause it addresses our Backup Point Guard spot, hopefully Barry could be a Point Forward. It'd be a nice trade iMO
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:57 am
I've never tried that. I thought their salaries match. But I have seen the Spurs put Brent in as PG when I play them. They take Parker out to rest and he plays point. He's like a point forward as you said. The thing is, he always retires the following season after my first franchise season so I never go after him.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:01 am
xbaywarrior wrote:I've never tried that. I thought their salaries match. But I have seen the Spurs put Brent in as PG when I play them. They take Parker out to rest and he plays point. He's like a point forward as you said. The thing is, he always retires the following season after my first franchise season so I never go after him.

The reason he keeps retiring in the video games is probably cause he keeps winning championships with the Spurs.

I really like the dude... he'd be a definate upgrade over Pietrus on the IQ level... Pietrus parents must have dropped him on his head as a child.
:banghead:

Return to Trades